Chapter 1

Game of Love

Chorong’s Pov:

            Actually im on a run today.Im running to save my life.Ugh!Not again.Well anyway im Park chorong and I have a lot of debts to pay.Too bad my dad left me with it cause he still need to hide to these people running after me.Im still thinking how can I pay all of it,I don’t have any money left for myself and I don’t even have a house to stay in.

“Yah!You girl!Come back here!”someone shouted,Upcourse I didn’t intend to look back I need to hide now.But where?Aish!

“If we catch you,you’ll dead!”

Hearing those words ,I tried my best to run as fast as I can.Please.let.me.live.

I still want to see my dad for the last time of my life.

“Im gonna pay you.I’ll promise!”I shouted but still I can hear their footsteps running.

“When?After we died?”Someone ask while the others laugh.

How I wish!

There I saw  a bus and it’s  about left.Is this what you called another chance?

I hurriedly jump towards the door and luckily I get in.*sigh*I take a sit and open the window.

“See you soon ajhussis.”I waved at them as they scratch their heads in frustration.

You cant catch me.Im so sad for you.

I smiled widely while thinking about what just happened then I feel someone staring at me.I look around and almost all of the passengers were looking at me.Is there any problem?

“Oh?wae---waeyo?”I stutteredly ask

“Young lady we rented this bus.”An ajhumma said as my eyes widened.I scratch my head and saw the tarpaulin that she’s holding.

XK group tour?

I bow and smiled weakly”Mianhae~”

I stand up from my seat as the bus stops and wait for me to get off.Aigoo~I thought its already my lucky day.TT_TT .But anyway its still is.Since im quite far away from them..

I grab my phone and call Bomi.

“Yoboseyo?”she ask

“Hey its me.Where are you?”

“Chroongie~Im here with Lay.”

Ey.Seriously,Lay is courting her for almost 2 years?And she still make him wait.

“Where are you?”

“In the han river. ”

“Arasso.I’ll go in there.”I hung up and call a taxi.

          After a few minutes I already reach the han river.Theres a lot of people here now huh?But wheres Bomi and Lay?I look around and saw them talking to each other while eating ice cream.I walk towards them.

“Eish.Your eating by yourselves?”I ask and take a sit beside Bomi.

“Oh?Chorongie?”Bomi showed me a shock expression

“What?Why so schock?”I ask

“I’ll buy you some ice cream.”Lay stand up from his sit and smiled at me”Chocolate?”he ask ,I nod.

“What’s your problem?”She ask

“Can I sleep in your house later?”

Bomi nod happily“Upcourse chorongie~your always welcome.”

“Komawo,Bomi ah.Those ahjussi were chasing me again earlier.”

“Aigoo.You should really hide this time.I wonder what they will do if they catch you.”

“Im thinking bout that too.”

“Problem?”Lay as ask he give me the ice cream “Can you please help me to look for some jobs?”I ask them,they look at each other then turn to me.

“Sure!I’ll help you tomorrow.”Bomi replied with a smile.

I smiled back “Komawo~”

“Omo!Look!”Lay pointed at my right side,I slowly look at it and I drop my ice cream on what I just saw.

Crap.The ahjussis know that im here.Ottokae?They just let me rest for awhile.Ugh!I didnt even have a time to eat my ice cream T^T

“Run now.”they both said in unison,I nod and hurriedly run away.

“THERE!!!!!!!!!!!”someone shouted,my heart started to beat fast,I shrugged it off and just continue to run.I need to save my life again.Oh.Jebal!Let me find a peace place now.

 

Luhan’s Pov:

          So here I am listening to some useless things about this company.This guy is just blah..blah..blah.I don’t have any interest here but mom keeps on pushing me to stay here.Seriously,I should just stay in our house and sleep all day than to listen to this suho.He’s showing off again,as always.

“Very good Suho.You didn’t disappoint me.”Haraboji greeted him as he shakes his hand.

Suho smiled and bow at him”You can always count on me haraboji.”

You can always count on me.Aigoo!What a plastic.Even though he’s my cousin I don’t really like him.All the people around us keeps on comparing me to him.Like why cant I act like him?Like I give a out of it.

“So lets see what did Luhan did yesterday.”haraboji suddenly announced.

Yesterday?What?Oh.He ordered me to get the average of all of the products here.But I didn’t do anything.

“eh?about that?”

“Appa,Luhan is currently working on it.”omma covered me,but after that she give me a glare.

I scratch my head and saw suho smirking at me.,I smirk back and rolled my eyes.I should kill him later.How dare he!

“He’s always like that.I don’t know what he can do in the future.”haraboji shouted ,he’s making me embarrassed now.

I sighed as I pull of into my sit and grab my jacket.I bow and get off from that room of hell.

They are starting it all again.

That suho ,I swear in the future I will be better on you.

“That’s embarrasing~”someone said,and that voice is no other than him.

I make a fist as I turn around and saw him walking towards me”It seems like you enjoy the show though?”

“Sort of.”suho shrugged”Why don’t you just back off in this company?You cant win over me.”he smirk

I glared at him “Back off?Why don’t you do it first?”

“Me?why should I left the company to the useless guy like you?”

“Really huh?”I was about to smacked him but “Your just proving that you lost.”he said

I slowly put it down and smirk at him”We’re not yet finish.”I said as I walk away from him.

He’s really a crap.Damn it!I wonder why does he have to be so show off.

So thick face.

I ride on my car and drive away.I should clear my thoughts now.I stopped at the Namsan tower and look around at it.How I remember Na eun here.I take a sit on the bench first.This day is not a good day at all.

My phone vibrated and it’s a call from omma.I remove my phone’s battery and put it back on my pocket.Leave me alone please.What should I do with my life now?ottokae?

I sighed then someone clings into my arm,My eyes widened”yah!”

Seriously this girl is crazy.I tried to remove it but she grab my arm ightly.

“Aigoo~Oppa you really wait for me here.”she said as she tap my cheek.Is this the way of seducing guys now?I cant help it,im too handsome.But lets go back reality.

“Who the hel---”

“Oppa those guys keeps on chasing me.”she asaid as she point at them,I look around and saw some big guys looking at us.

They are going to kill me now.

“Im sorry miss but I don’t know you.”I said as I remove her hands on me.

“Eish.Just act okay.Im gonna pay you later.”she whispered,I shake my head and just left her.

I said I want to alone and she’s going to ruined my moment now?

Pay?For sure I have more money than you.

 

Chorong's POV:

          Aish!That guy he should just act.Its so easy.Eish!Now im dead.Ottokae?What to do.Ugh!Please chorong think now.Think.I saw them walking towards me.I put my hands on my face and started to cry.

Sobs.SobsTT_TT

“I just…I just cant imagine him .....doing that to me.”I said while making some weird sounds”It really breaks my heart.”

“Agasshi we’re sorry bout that.”the guy said as they brush my back.

“No,I should be the one to say sorry for not paying you.”

“Its okay.We understand your situation.Dont worry bout that.”

I slowly look at them and pretended that im wiping my tears“How I wish I have a brother like you.”

“But do you really know him?”the other guy ask,I nod”we used to know each other.”

“That guy is quite familiar.”

I sighed then my stomach started to growl,I brush it with my hand.

“Omo.Dont tell me your pregnant?”someone ask,then all of their widened

“Aish!That guy is really—tsk..tsk..”

“You should take a rest now.”
“Let us send you home.”

This is it!Im so smart really.I bow and stand up from my seat.”Thanks ahjussis but I think I need a time for myself now.”They nod,I make my steps away from them with a big smile on my face.WhahahaxD

Such a lucky day.

I thougt I was going to get killed,that guy is not even a gentleman.

Anyway Im free now.I should treat myself.Whoops.Whoops.

-------------------------------------------------------------

How was the first chapter?

Sorry if theres some typo errors and wrong grammar.Im not that good in englishxDLOL.

Anyway hope you subscribe and leave some comments :D