[6] The Extra Admirer

Obliviously Yours [+1]

 

                “Where are we going, unnie?” Krystal asked. She’s now seated on the passenger’s seat of Jessica’s car on their way to somewhere she doesn’t know.

                “You know the Danshin Duo show, right? I and Yoong were invited there to be their guests.”

                “So why are you bringing me there? It’s only the two of you that are needed.”

                “They asked us if we could bring our maknae there since the show is about celebrity families and of course we said yes.”

                “UNNIE!!! You didn’t even ask me if I want to go there.”

                “We know you’d say no so it’s better to not ask.”

                “You know I don’t want to be seen in shows. I’m fine with having two celebrity sisters. I don’t have plans in following your steps.”

                “Just this once, Soo Jung-ah. Please. We want the whole South Korea to see our beautiful maknae. Please.”

                “No.”

                “If you don’t do this, I’ll tell mom that you still eat lots of apples though you’re allergic to it. When she find out about that, you’ll never see any apples throughout your whole life.” Jessica smirked.

                Jessica’s car stopped in front of the station building. Yoona ran to the car. She was waiting for them at the entrance of the building. Jessica got out of the car. She then noticed that Krystal won’t budge and just stayed seated. “Krystal Jung, get out of that car right now. N.O.W.” Jessica commanded in English as she walked away and inside the building.

                “Maknae-ah, let’s go. Unnie already spoke in English.” Yoona softly said. They both know that when Jessica starts to command in English that means her patience is wearing down. “Soo Jung-ah, just bear with this, huh? I promise you this would be the first and last. Soo Yeon unnie just wants to show that she’s proud of us especially you.” Yoona continued.

                “I know that, unnie. It’s just that...I’m not used to this kind of things like you two. Fine, I’ll do this, just this once.”

                “Don’t worry about anything, we’ll support you. You’re not going to be there by yourself. Remember to always smile and greet the seniors and the staff of the show, okay? Thanks, baby Jung.” Yoona kissed her on the cheek.

                “Aish~ unnie!” Krystal wiped her cheek. “Kiss me again and I’ll run away and won’t do this show.” Yoona kissed her again just to . “I know you won’t do that. Follow me to the dressing room. You need to get ready.” Yoona said as she walk ahead of Krystal.

                “As if I can’t.” Krystal mumbled.

 

________________________

 

                “I didn’t know you’d be here too.” Minho whispered. He saw Krystal already seated on the couch for the guests on the set of the variety show. Krystal was surprised to hear a familiar voice from behind her.

                “Minho! What are you doing here?”

                “I’m a guest too.”

                “Everyone, please get ready we’ll start in 5...4...3...2...1!” the director said.

                “Guys, hello! Welcome to the Danshin Duo show where the hosts are not short everyone else is just abnormally tall.” The two hosts greeted and made everyone laugh.

                “So Taeyeon who do we have for today?” Sunny, one of the Danshin Duo, asked her co-host.

                “Well, for today, we have the famous sisters, singer Jessica and actress Im Yoona, with their maknae, Krystal.” Taeyeon introduced.

                “Wow! You can see they have the perfect genes. All of them are really pretty. I bet their maknae is as talented as her sisters.” Sunny butted in.

                “We’ll find that out later. Also, for today, we have another famous actress, Choi Sooyoung, with her dongsaeng Minho. Wow! Both of them are tall.”

                “Taeyeon wants to be part of your family now.” Sunny laughed. “Maybe you can give her some of your height genes.” And she made everyone laugh too.

                “I’m 1 cm taller than you, you know.” Taeyeon retorted. The danshin/comic duo continued with their show. They didn’t fail to make everyone laugh. Krystal got comfortable with the show since she felt that it really was fun. The hosts surprisingly knew a lot about them. They revealed a lot about the guests. “All of us know that Jessica and Yoona are both off the market now since they’ve admitted that they are dating their co-celebrities. But maknae Krystal is still single and she said she doesn’t have suitors. I think it’s impossible to not have any when you’re so pretty.”

                “I heard Minho is single too. Maybe you two can date.” Sunny added then the whole studio started teasing them.

                “Actually, they are en-“Jessica started but was cut off by Krystal.

                “We’re best friends. That’s all.”

                “That’s where it all starts.” The two hosts said in unison and in a teasing manner.

 

________________________

 

                “I saw you last night on T.V. You didn’t tell me you’d be a guest there.” Luna said. She and Krystal are now walking on the hallway. Their last class is now over.

                “I didn’t even know that I’d be there. My sisters just dragged me there.”

                “But you had fun, didn’t you? “ Luna kidded. “You don’t have to answer, I can tell. By the way, I’ll go now. I received this invitation to join the music org. I really don’t know how they knew that I do sing.” She said and ran off to the music room.

                “You never let anyone answer you. Also, you sing anywhere. It is common knowledge that you sing.” Krystal shouted to Luna. She continued walking to the gym. Suddenly someone stood in her way. She looked up to the unfamiliar guy in front of her. “Hi.” The guy said. Krystal smiled awkwardly at him and decided to continue walking.

                “Hey, wait.” The guy tailed her. “I’m Kim Jonghyun. I’m from the class next to your classroom. I like you. Would it be okay if we get to know each other?”

                “What?!” Krystal was stunned by the guy’s statement.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Thank you for reading.

Sorry for any mistakes.

 

**If ever there are silent readers, please don't be silent any more....it's unhealthy to keep it all in...hehe....