[5] The New Student

Obliviously Yours [+1]

 

                “Taemin, what are you doing? We have a class, you know.” Minho anxiously said. Taemin asked Minho to go with him and be his watchman. They are now in a deserted corridor and Taemin seemed to be struggling in opening someone else’s locker.

                “Be quiet and just keep an eye on our surroundings. This won’t take long; we’ll be in class in no time.”

                “Why are you opening someone else’s locker? That’s prohibited. Also, whose locker is that?” Minho asked as he peeked at the name written on one of the books inside the locker. “Hwang Jin Ri? Yah, what are you doing? Sulli is a new student here; don’t tell me you’re going to bully her?”

                “No, I’m not. It’s quite the opposite actually.” Taemin said as he placed a single red rose and a small card on top of the pile of books placed inside the locker. “Come on, let’s go back to class.” He said and pulled Minho back to their classroom. Minho was taken aback by what Taemin did. He never imagined Taemin would do something like that. He never knew Taemin liked Sulli. Sulli was just a new student. Nobody’s that familiar with her yet. So he asked, “What’s with the flower and the card? You like Sulli? Since when?”

                “I’ll tell you everything next time.”

 

________________________

 

                What’s this? Sulli thought surprised at the sight of a red rose and a card atop her books. She picked it up and opened the small card. A red rose for a beautiful girl to smile. For her eye smile is something I wouldn’t get tired of seeing. And those didn’t fail to make her smile though she really is curious of who is the sender of this card.

                “Oooohhh...she received a rose.” Sulli jolted a bit. She didn’t expect someone would be beside her. She turned to see who it is.

                “Hi. I’m Park Sun Young. Call me Luna. I’m sorry if I startled you.” Luna smiled and held out her hand for a handshake. “You’re Sulli, right?” She continued while Sulli can only nod since she’s talking non-stop. “Here’s my friend, Jung Soo Jung but just call her Krystal.” She added as she pulled Krystal and introduced her to Sulli. The two gave each other shy smiles and a bow. “You want to come and have lunch with us?” Luna asked.

                “Sure.” Sulli smiled. All three of them walked towards the cafeteria.

                “Lulu, do you know f(x)? Are they really pretty?” Krystal asked out of the blue.

                “They are, though I haven’t seen them in person yet. What’s with the sudden interest? Why don’t you ask your Jessica unnie since she might have seen them in music shows?” Luna answered then she turned to Sulli. “Her unnie is a really good singer and her other unnie is a great actress....” She narrated Krystal’s sisters’ qualities and works. Luna was still talking as they entered the cafeteria.

                “Luna, Soo Jung, over here.” Minho called out. He and Taemin already reserve seats for them. The three girls spotted them and went towards them. “Oh. You have a friend with you. I’ll get another chair.” Minho said and went to get another chair.

                “This is Sulli.” Luna introduced her to Minho and Taemin. Minho smiled at her then he looked at Taemin and smiled sheepishly at him. Taemin glared at him. Then turned to Sulli and smiled. “Hi. I’m Lee Taemin and this is Choi Minho.”

                “Hello. I’m Hwang Jin Ri. You can call me Sulli. Your face seems familiar.” She said to Taemin. Taemin just smiled at her statement.

 

________________________

 

                “So your friends with Sulli now.” Minho stated but it sounded more like a question. He and Krystal are now walking home. They just finished practicing high jump. He’s always walking two steps behind her. At first Krystal, feels awkward at this position since it’s not normal to talk to someone behind you when you can freely face him/her but then she got used to it.

                “Yes. Something wrong with that?” she said in English. Minho is already used to her speaking in English at times. He figured that at times she speaks in English when she’s not speaking truthfully or when doesn’t believe in what she is saying. “Now that we’re friends, it would be easier for us to execute our plan.” She continued.

                “Plan?”

                “Don’t you remember? You have to be her boyfriend so that our engagement would be off. You have to move fast someone is making a move on her already. We don’t want to lose, don’t we, Mr. Ace Minho?”

                “I don’t remember agreeing with you on this.”

                “We’re a team. The moment we became a team that’s considered as agreeing with this.”

                Minho didn’t respond to what she said. He then noticed they have arrived in front of Krystal’s house. “We’re already here. Go inside and have some rest. See you tomorrow.”

                “See you.” Krystal bid goodbye.

                “Good night.” Minho said as he walked away.

 

________________________

 

                “Unnie, I’m home!” She shouted as she entered their house.

                “Soo Jung, good thing your home now. Hurry up and change. We have to go somewhere. We’ll eat dinner on the way there.” Jessica instructed. Jessica was running around the house preparing herself in a rush.

                “Where are we going? Where’s Yoong unnie?” Krystal asked. She sluggishly walked towards her room.

                “We’ll meet her there. Just hurry up. I’ll tell you later.”

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Thank you for reading...=)

sorry for any mistakes...

 

i'm sorry if the story is getting boring....i promise i'll make it better...

please bear with for awhile....=)...thanks...