[1] The Jung Sisters

Obliviously Yours [+1]

 

                “Maknae-ah...maknae-ah, wake up.” Krystal heard as she was being poked by her unnie.

                “Unnie, five more minutes please?” she said as she shooed away the finger that’s poking her on her stomach.

                “No. You’ll be late if you don’t get up now. I cooked a delicious American breakfast today. Get up now. Come on.” Soo Yoon, popularly known as Yoona in the entertainment business, her second eldest unnie said. Yoona pulled her out her bed and pushed her out of her bedroom door. Krystal was awakened when she saw their dining table full of delicious food. “Take a seat, Soo Jung. I’ve learned a lot of dishes from the cooking class yesterday so I’ve decide to cook a lot today.” Yoona explained.

                “Oh this is not a lot unnie, considering that I’m living with two shikshins.” Krystal teased and laughed.

                “Haha. Very funny, as if you’re not a shikshin yourself.” Yoona sarcastically said.

                “Where’s Soo Yeon unnie?”

                “Here.” sleepy Soo Yeon, popularly known as the famous singer Jessica, said in English. “Good morning, Yoong and Soo Jung. Wow! American breakfast!” she greeted her two sisters and excitedly sat in her chair. “Let’s eat!” she stated happily. Jessica and Krystal are already lifting their spoons to eat.

                “Wait!” Yoon A warned. “I’ve prepared sandwiches for you two. Try it first.” She handed the sandwiches to them. The two happily received their sandwiches and each took a bite. Yoona giggled when the two took a bite then she revealed “That’s cucumber sandwich.”

                “YOONG!”

                “UNNIE!”

                The two both shouted as they threw the sandwich as far as possible from themselves.

                Yoona can’t stop laughing at their reaction. “I don’t get why you two hate cucumbers while I don’t.” she said in between her laughter.

                “It’s because you’re weird. Can we eat now?” Jessica said irritated by the smell of the cucumber. “From now on, cucumbers are banned inside this house, arasso?”

                “Now I’m the weird one. No one bans cucumber inside their house.” Yoona answered, still laughing.

               “There’s a first for everything, unnie. We’ll be the first one to ban cucumbers.” Krystal said.

               “Fine,  since there’s two of you against me. Let’s just eat.” The three of them ate contentedly. No one’s speaking since the food is too delicious that they just want to eat it all up.

              “Dad called earlier. They’ll be here before 6 p.m. We’ll have a family dinner so don’t be home late, okay?” Jessica said. Their parents are living in U.S. and just visit them whenever they have free time. They have a company located there.  Only the three of them lives in Seoul. The three sisters can’t live with their parents in U.S. because Jessica is a famous singer and Yoona is a famous actress in South Korea. While Krystal just wants to stay with her sisters and finish her studies.

              “I bet there’s a big announcement again.” Yoona uttered while she’s preparing for a scheduled CF shoot.

              “I wonder what that could be. I hope it’s a good one.” Krystal answered. She too was preparing to go to her university.

              “Stop thinking about it and just continue preparing, you’ll both be late if you don’t hurry up. Just make sure you’re home early later. I don’t have any schedules today so I’ll just pick up dad and mom at the airport later.” Jessica said.

              Ding Dong. Suddenly the doorbell rang. “I’ll get that” Jessica said and stood up. As soon as she opened the door and saw who rang the doorbell she shouted “Soo Jung-ah, your boy...friend is here.”

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for any mistakes and if it's short.

Thank you for reading...=)

 

***credits to the owners of the pictures***