[2] The Announcement

Obliviously Yours [+1]

 

                “Mwo? I don’t have a boyfriend.” Krystal said while rushing to the door. She saw Minho standing in front of Jessica and smiling at her. “Unnie, how many times do I have to tell you?  He’s not my boyfriend. We’re just friends.”

                “Aigoo~ I said boy...friend. Not boyfriend, you’re getting defensive again.” Jessica retorted. “Go now. You’ll be late.” Jessica continued as she turned to Minho. “Minho, take care of our baby Jung, okay?”

                “Neh, noona. We’ll go now. Goodbye.” Minho said as he and Krystal left.

                Yoona finished preparing her things after the two left. “I wish Minho would be Soo Jung’s boyfriend. They really look good together.” She said to Jessica while watching Minho and Krystal walking and talking animatedly.

                “I think so too. That’s why I always tease them.” Jessica answered and laughed.

________________________

 

                “Wow! Dried Mangoes!” Krystal exclaimed. Minho just handed her a pack of dried mangoes and she opened it quickly the moment she received it. He smiled at her excited state.

                “Sooyoung noona went to the Philippines for a vacation. She bought a lot of that. I’ll bring you more later.” Minho explained.

                “Really? Thanks. By the way I’m not going to practice High jump with you later. My parents will be home by 6 p.m. We’ll have a family dinner.”

                “Oh...I was going to tell you the same thing. My dad ordered me and noona to be home early later.”

                “Guys! Wait up!” Someone shouted from behind them.

                “Hi, Taemin.” Minho and Krystal said in sync. Minho saw the light pink shade in Krystal’s cheeks as she greeted Taemin.

                “You two are always together. I’m getting jealous.” Taemin joked. Krystal just smiled awkwardly at him. They continued their walk to the university, chatting about different topics. As they reached the gates, they saw a slightly short girl who looked like she’s waiting for somebody to arrive. “LUNA!” Krystal called her.

                The girl turned to their direction, “KRYSTAL!!! I have a lot to tell you. You know yesterday...” she noticed the two guy companions of Krystal “Oh...Hi Minho...Hi Taemin” she smiled at them then turned to Krystal “...as I was saying, yesterday, I got the chance to talk to him and I was really happy even if it was just for like 10 seconds and...” she was again distracted as she saw the guy that she was waiting for walking towards their direction.

                “Minho, Taemin” The guy said.

                “Onew hyung, you’re early today.” Minho said. “These are our friends. Krystal and Luna.” He motioned to the two ladies. Onew smiled at both of them. Krystal smiled back and greeted him while Luna has this dreamy look on her face. Krystal tried to pull Luna back from her reverie because she looked silly.

                “I have an early rehearsal today that’s why. I’ll go now. See you around.” Onew said then he left.

                They followed suit. Krystal pulling Luna because she still can’t believe that Onew smiled at her. The day went by fast. All of their classes are now over and they’re all heading home. As usual, Minho and Krystal are together since their way home is the same. The Choi residence is just a block away from the Jung’s. Minho usually walks Krystal home first.

_______________________

                “I’m home.” Krystal shouted as she entered their house.

                “My youngest daughter, I’ve missed you so much.” Her mother hugged her tight. “Go get change. We’ll be having dinner in 30 minutes.” Her mother added while showering her with kisses.

                “Mom, I’ve missed you too but how would I be able to change my clothes when your showering me kisses non-stop.”

                “Honey, stop it already. She has to get ready.” Her dad from behind them said.

                “Good evening dad.” Krystal greeted. “I’ll go get changed now.” She said and sprinted off to her room. When she finished changing she went down to their kitchen to help in preparing dinner. She was shocked as she saw her unnie preparing a number of plates. “Are we going to have some company?” she asked.

                “Yes we are going to have visitors.” Her mom answered.

                “Who are they?” Jessica butted in.

                “It’s a secret. You’ll see later.” Mrs. Jung answered with a sheepish smile forming on her lips.

_______________________

 

                Jessica, Yoona and Krystal were all shocked as they saw who their visitors are. Apparently it’s Mr. and Mrs. Choi with Sooyoung and Minho. Their parents are good friends with Sooyoung and Minho’s parents. Their dads are best friends since high school. After the greetings, they were all seated at the dining table, eating and happily chatting. Mr. Jung cleared his throat to get everyone’s attention. “This is a rare opportunity for all of us...” He started. “...to eat and chat with everybody. I and my best friend, Ho Young, had a talk and we decided that in the future we would like this rare opportunity to be a common one.” Everyone except for the four adults have a confused look. “In order for that to happen, we’ve decided to become a one big family.” He continued.

                “What do you mean by that, dad?” Jessica inquired.

                “Well, we’ve decided to be each other’s in-laws in future. Meaning we arranged Minho and Krystal to be married.”

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

I'm sorry for any mistakes.

Thank you for reading...=)...I hope I didn't waste your time.

 

For those who left their comments, Thank you very much....=)