[+1] The Future

Obliviously Yours [+1]

 

                Poke. Poke. Minho felt a small finger poking his forearm then after some more pokes the little hand grabbed onto his jacket and started tugging it. He looked at the person who was doing it all. He felt like he was looking at Krystal, a smaller version that is. The little girl was sitting on his lap and holding a small hair scrunchie on her right hand. She was holding it out on him like asking him to tie her hair. Minho smiled fondly at little girl and took the scrunchie from her. He kissed her cheek and said, “Appa is not very good at this.” The little girl just smiled at her father. Minho grabbed a handful of hair on top of his daughter’s head and tried very hard to tie it properly. Suddenly, his daughter bounced up and down on his lap.

                “Appa...Appa...ice cream. Please.” The little girl pointed at the ice cream stand from a small distance. She showed her father her cute pout. Minho smiled seeing this. She surely inherited that from her mother.

                “Just stay still for now so that I can tie your hair, huh? Appa will buy you ice cream later. We’ll just wait for your eomma and your brother.” Minho still was trying to tie his daughter’s hair.

                “Yehey!!!” She squealed and kissed her father.

 

~Flashback~

                It was already months after their graduation. Minho and Krystal are still very happy and contented with their relationship as an engaged couple as to what was announced in Jessica’s birthday. Unfortunately, a letter for army enlistment was received by Minho. He doesn’t want to be away from Krystal yet but he also reasoned that it would be best to get done with it sooner than later.

                Hours before his enlistment, he and Krystal went on a date, savoring every moment with each other knowing that they wouldn’t see each other for a long time. Krystal accompanied Minho in getting his hair cut. They were walking hand in hand and Krystal was looking at Minho intently while having a big smile on her face.

                “What?” Minho asked knowing that she was staring at him for a long time now.

                “I just couldn’t believe you’ll have your hair like that.” She laughed.

                “Is it ugly? It doesn’t suit me, does it?” He anxiously asked as he his almost bald head.

                Krystal shook her head. “No. It’s just fine. You like...like someone who goes to the army. Just like them.” She teased and pointed out to the other men near the gate.

                “Yah!” He pouted. Somehow her ‘pouting’ has rubbed off to him. Krystal laughed even more then she gave him a quick peck.

                “Don’t worry. You’re still Mr. Flaming Charisma for me.” She showed him her sweet smile.

                Minho hugged her tight. His time to go inside has come. “Take care of yourself, okay? Don’t eat too much apple, you’re allergic to it. Don’t wander off alone at night, it’s dangerous. Be safe. I’ll be back before you know it.” He said trying to stop his tears. He felt his shoulder getting soaked. He pulled away from their hug and wiped away her tears. “You’re such a crybaby.” He teased trying to lighten up the mood.

                “Be safe too. I heard people inside like watching music programs with those girl groups. Don’t you dare become a fanboy especially that...that f(x) group particularly their maknae.” She child likely warned.

                “Why do you think I’ll become a fanboy of them especially their maknae?”

                “You said she’s a hundred times prettier than me.”

                He laughed at her statement. He hugged her tight again. “That was a lie, my pretty Soojung.” They stayed silent for awhile just hugging each other. Then he broke their silence when he heard that he was already being called inside. “I’ll miss you. I love you.”

                “I’ll miss you too. I love you.”

                “I’ll be back soon.” With that he pulled off from their hug and kissed her before entering the army base.

                Two years passed, with the two sending each other letters and if Minho’s on a break they would spend time as much as they can. Krystal liked the way that they were sending letters to each other. For her, it’s like the old times and letters were more personal than online things.

                “Unnie, I’m already here. Where are you?” Krystal exclaimed over the phone. She was told by Yoona to go to Grand Hyatt Seoul Ice Skating Rink and she doesn’t even know why. Sometimes her sisters are really weird.

                “Aigoo~ such an impatient kid. Just wait, okay?” Yoona replied.

                “Fine. I’ll hang up now. Bye.”

                “Smile, princess. You’re more beautiful when you are smiling.” A voice that she knows very well said. He kneeled in front of her to put on her a pair of skate shoes. Krystal was so shocked to see the said person. She thinks she’s just hallucinating. She reached out to his face to feel if he’s real.

                “Minho.” She softly said. “You’re real.” She said in amazement.

                “Long time no see, princess.” He charmingly smiled at her.

                “I’m a damsel not a princess since you’re my knight.”

                “You’re a princess because I’m your frog prince.” He joked. “Come on.” He led her inside the rink.

                “You know how to skate?”

                “I kind of learn it in U.S. before.” He led her in the middle of the rink and he stopped to face her. “It was years ago the last time we were here. That was my birthday and I was trying to tell you my feelings but you stopped me. So, now...” He kneeled on his right knee and produced a small box from a pocket of his army camouflage suit. “...I want to tell you that I love you. Will you marry me?”

                Krystal was too shocked at first then she felt people’s eyes on them. “Yah, what are you doing?” She whispered so that people around them can’t hear her.

                “Can’t you see I’m proposing.”

                “Yes, I see that. But we’re already engaged.”

                “I know but that’s from our parents. I want you to experience being proposed to, just like what other girls do.” Krystal was touched with what he said. Her eyes became teary. “So, Jung Soojung, it’s been hard to be away from you and I don’t want to feel that way again. I love you very much. Will you marry me?”

                “Of course, yes.” She smiled and her tears of happiness fell. “You didn’t even have to ask that.”

                Minho stood up and slipped the ring into her finger. The crowd clapped their hands and the fireworks started to light up the night sky. The ‘newly’ engaged couple hugged each other tightly before Krystal pulled away from it.

                “You told me you’d be released the day after tomorrow. Why are you here now? You lied.” She playfully reprimanded.

                Minho smiled at her and stole a kiss at her. “I wanted to surprise you.”

                Six months after that night, their wedding was held and a year after, Krystal got pregnant with fraternal twins.

 

~End of flashback~

 

                “Aish~ Yoogeun-ah, be still.” Minho heard Krystal. His wife and their son were walking towards them from the restroom. Krystal changed Yoogeun’s clothes because it got dirty while they were eating. They were on an amusement park having a family day.

                “Eomma! Eomma!” Their little daughter jump off of Minho’s lap and ran to her mother. Minho followed her and went towards his family. He’s very happy to have a beautiful wife, a mini version of her for a daughter and a mini version of him for a son.

                “What happened to your hair?” Krystal asked their daughter as she saw a not so acceptable looking hairdo of their daughter. “Choi Minho, what did you do?” Krystal glared at her husband. He just scratched his head and shrugged it off. “Come here. Let’s fix your hair.” She took out a brush from her bag.

                “Eomma, Appa said he’ll buy me ice cream.”

                “Ice cream? Me too. Me too.” Yoogeun excitedly jumped.

                “Come on, let’s buy ice cream now.” Minho scooped his son up and went towards the ice cream stand.

                “Appa, wait!” The little girl rushed to her dad’s side.

                “Yah, what about me?” Krystal followed them. 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

sorry for any mistakes...

sorry, i can't think of a name for minstal's daughter....

thank you for reading...=)...this kind of just popped to my mind...

 

 

asiansunite96 ~ you've asked about what happened to the engagement right? i don't know how to write weddings, would this suffice then? i hope it would...=)

 

 

 

p.s. i would like to take this opportunity to promote my other fanfic...hehe...so if you have extra time, please do take a look on it...thanks....=)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/88801/something-borrowed-krystal-minho-minstal-shineeeffects

                                                                                                                                   pretty please...=D

                                                                                                                 .

 

 

 

THANK YOU AGAIN....