[11] The Conspiracy

Obliviously Yours [+1]

 

                “Oppa, please?” Sooyoung pleaded. She’s convincing the person on the other line to help her with her plan. “Really? Thank you! See you! Bye, oppa!” She put the phone down after she succeeded. “He said yes.” Sooyoung happily informed her two companions, Jessica and Yoona, who are also anxiously waiting for the reply of the person on the other line.

                “It’s a good thing he said yes. He’ll be the mastermind of this.” Jessica laughed.

                “Even if he says no, I’ll make him say yes.” Sooyoung also laughed.

 

________________________

 

                “Minho! Still training hard?” A familiar voice interrupted Minho in his practice. “Why don’t you take a break first?”

“Kyuhyun hyung, what are you doing here?” Minho walked towards his guest. Kyuhyun is his sister’s boyfriend. He is a famous idol, a part of the group called ‘K.R.Y.’.

                “I wanted to treat you out for dinner. Come on.”

                “Okay. It’s been a while since I saw you. You’re too popular and busy already.” The two then went out of the building. Outside, Minho saw another two familiar guys leaning on a silver colored 2011 Mazda Shinari.

                “I’ve invited them too. Donghae hyung wants to show off his new car so he insisted on using it.” They walked towards the two waiting guys, Donghae and Changmin. Donghae is Yoona’s boyfriend and Changmin is Jessica’s boyfriend. Changmin is also a member of a famous group under the same company as Kyuhyun’s.

                “Let’s go.” Donghae invited them all to ride his new car. Kyuhyun sat at the front passenger seat while Minho and Changmin sat at the back. After few minutes of drive, Kyuhyun noticed that Minho was not responding to his questions so he turned to look at him. He found a smiling Changmin beside an unconscious Minho. Changmin lifted his handkerchief with a damp circle in the middle of it and showed it to Kyuhyun.

                “ Wow. I didn’t think of that. Great idea, dude.” Kyuhyun said as he high fived Changmin. Donghae got curious of what the two were happy about so he took a look at it through the rear view mirror. Then he saw an unconscious Minho.

                “Yah! What did you do?” Donghae asked in panic.

                “Don’t worry, hyung. It’s just homemade sleeping gas.” Changmin said.

                “It won’t harm him.” Kyuhyun added.

                “And how did you know how to make one?” Donghae skeptically asked.

                “There’s this thing we call internet, you know.” Changmin said.

                “Are you sure that’s safe? Do you have to do that? It feels like we’re some kind of kidnappers.”

                “It’s safe. Don’t you trust us? Besides, we can do anything we have to as long as we’ll get him there.” Kyuhyun answered.

 

________________________

 

                What happened? Minho thought. He regained his consciousness and now he was adjusting his vision to the only light in a dark room. The light is hanged above his head and he is seated in front of a metal table. He’s like in an interrogation room that can be seen in movies. “Noona?” He uttered as he saw his sister standing on the other side of the table. She stood in between Yoona and Jessica. They have this serious look. Like the cops that are ready to interrogate a suspect of some crime. “Noona, what’s happening?”

                “Drink this first then we’ll talk.” Sooyoung handed him a glass of water.

 

________________________

 

                Outside the said ‘interrogation room’, the three guys were trying to eavesdrop to what the people inside are talking about. Suddenly, Changmin felt a vibration on one of his jacket’s pocket. He realized it was Minho’s cell phone. He looked at the screen and it displayed that Krystal is calling. He didn’t know what to do with it so he passed it to Kyuhyun. “Why are you giving this to me?” Kyuhyun gave the phone back to Changmin.

                “I don’t know what to say. You talk to her.” Changmin returned the phone to Kyuhyun.

                “Why me? Why did you even take it from him?” Kyuhyun again gave the phone to Changmin.

                “You’re the one who told me to take it.” Changmin was going to give the phone back to Kyuhyun when Donghae snatched the phone away.

                “Aish~ these two...” He pushed the answer button.

                “Yah! Choi Minho! Where are you?” Krystal said from the other line.

                “Uhmm...not Minho.” Donghae said.

                “Donghae oppa?”

                “Yes, the one and only. Minho can’t talk to you right now. He went to the rest room. Do you have any message for him?”

                “No. Just tell him I called. Thank you, oppa. Bye.”

                “Okay. Bye.”

 

________________________

 

                “What are you doing?” Sooyoung asked.

                “I don’t know what you mean, noona.” Minho didn’t get what his sister is trying to ask him.

                “Why are you helping Soojung to get closer to Taemin?” Jessica said.

                “No, I’m not, noona. Taemin was the one who asked her to join his group.”

                “You’re the one who gave Taemin a video of Soojung dancing and told him that she’d be a great addition to the group.” Now, it’s Yoona’s turn.

                “What?” Minho said in shock. He looked at his sister and her two companions with a shocked face. How did they know about that? He wondered.

                “Don’t lie to us, little bro. We know you did that.” Sooyoung said eyeing her brother.

                “How did...”

                “Jonghyun saw you. He told me.” Sooyoung informed him.

                “Jonghyun hyung?” That new information made him more confused.

                “You see, little bro, we sort of made Jonghyun our allied. He was supposed to make you jealous that would push you to admit your feelings for Krystal.” Sooyoung explained.

                “Feelings?” Minho pretended to not understand what his sister was trying to say.

                “Yes. But Jonghyun failed in doings so. At least he made you two pretend like you are lovers and also he’s our spy in your school. Now, tell us why are you helping Soojung to get closer to Taemin? Why are you giving Soojung away?” Jessica said.

                “Noona, I’m not giving her away. She’s not even mine to begin with.” The three girls felt the sadness in his tone. They can also see his gloomy expression as he lowered his head and just looked at the metal table in front of him.

                “Then make her yours.” Sooyoung said.

                “That’s impossible, noona.”

                “Why can’t you just tell her that you love her? That would be a good start.” Yoona suggested.

                “That would be of no use, noona. It won’t change anything.”

                “You haven’t even tried it yet.” Jessica reasoned.

________________________

 

                “Don’t worry we’ll convince him to confess.” Donghae reassured the three girls. He offered to drive them home. They are now on their way back to Seoul.

                “I hope you can convince him. We can’t let Soojung beat us to this. Their engagement cannot be called off.” Jessica said.

 

________________________

 

                “Unnie, where were you? I thought both of you would be home early.” Krystal asked her sisters.

              “We had a meeting with our managers. Sorry, we didn’t inform you. It was a sudden meeting.” Yoona lied.

                “Oh. Have you had dinner already?”

                “You'll cook?” Jessica teased.

                “Though it’s not that good, I can say that it will be better than yours. Between us three, yours is the worst, unnie.” Krystal stuck her tongue out to her sister. Yoona laughed.

                “YAH!...you two are ganging up on me, huh?”

                “No, unnie. Soojung was just stating facts.” Krystal and Yoona laughed even more. “By the way, Soojung, we don’t have any schedule tomorrow. We decided to go to a nearby beach. Prepare your things, okay?”

                “You go and rest now. We’ll prepare our dinner on our own.” Jessica shooed her away.

                “You should just say Yoong unnie would prepare the dinner for you two.” What she said made Jessica glare at her. She ran fast towards the stairs. “Good night, unnie.”

                Krystal just got inside her room when her phone rang. She push the answer button on the talking stuffed toy speaker. “Hello?”

                “Soojung, I’m sorry I wasn’t able to call you earlier.” Minho apologized.

                “It’s okay. It’s not like you’re obligated to. Where were you anyway?”

                “Kyuhyun hyung treated me out to dinner. We had our boys’ night out along with Donghae hyung and Changmin hyung.” He lied.

                “Oh. I bet you had fun.”

                “Yeah....ah...Soojung...uhmm”

                “What is it?”

                “Uhmm...nothing. Good night.”

                “Okay. Bye.”

 

________________________

 

                Ding Dong. Ding Dong. “Sooyoung, unnie?” Krystal said as she opened the door.

                “Good morning, Soojung.”

                “You’re coming with us too?”

           “Of course. I’m a ‘Soo’ sister too, you know. Sooyeon, Sooyoon, Soojung and me, Sooyoung.” Sooyoung smiled.

                “Yeah, right. Dream on Sooyoung.” Jessica butted in.

                They went to Eulwangni Beach in Yeongjong Island. They went to Unseo Sauna, sang in one of the karaoke houses there and ate at a seafood restaurant. After all of the tiring activities, they decided to sit on the sand and just watch the sunset. When it is already dark, fireworks went off to the dark sky. Then they heard ~ Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You ~ the older girls started to sing too. Krystal turned around then she saw Minho holding a cake with sparkle candle on it. He was accompanied by the three guys Minho mentioned that he was with yesterday night. After the celebration of her birthday, she and Minho were left alone.

                “Here I brought you another cake...” Minho said as he showed her a cupcake. “...since the earlier cake was smashed to your face.” Minho laughed. Minho saw six heads popping behind a low wall behind them.

                “Thanks.” Krystal was unaware of the six people that are trying to secretly watch them.

                “Here.” Minho gave her a small box. The female heads that were spying them got excited when they saw what Minho did. Their male companions have to hold them down so that they wouldn’t be found out. “That’s not my gift to you. I wasn’t able to buy you one so in exchange, I’ll just grant you three wishes. You can tell it to me anytime just make sure it is possible to be granted by me.”

                “Then what’s this?” Krystal opened the box and she saw a simple yet elegant looking silver ring. “What’s this for?”

                “I had that since the day after our parents told us about the engagement. I didn’t have a chance to give it to you.”

                “Minho, we talked about this, right? This engagement won’t last.”

                “I know. I’m not asking you to wear it. I’m just giving it you. It’s up to you if you’ll keep it or throw it away.” Minho smiled.

                “Oh. About the three wishes, it’s effective until?” She changed the subject.

                “Up until you’ve used them all up.”

                “This kid. I don’t know what to do with him.” Sooyoung voiced out while shaking her head. She and her five companions were disappointed since Minho still can’t say what he needs to say. “We have to talk to him again.”

                “Again?” The three guys asked.

                “Please...” The three girls pleaded. Each with pouty lips and clasped hands near their faces. Of course the guys can’t say no to that.

 

_______________________

 

                Again Minho gained his consciousness only to find out he's in the same scene as of the other day. Again? What now? He thought as he observed three women in front of him with a fiercer look than before.

                “Is it because you don’t know how to say it, huh? What are you? Why can’t you just say it?” Sooyoung started.

                “Should we do this in English? Say it already.” Jessica followed.

                Yoona pulled a blackboard and held on a stick. “Soo-jung-ah, sa-rang-hae.” She said as she pointed unto each syllable on the board. “Can’t you say this?”

                “Noona, it’s not as easy as you think.”

                “Just tell her. You’re not just being unfair to yourself. You’re being unfair to her to.” Sooyoung said.

                “Fine. I promise you three that I’ll tell her. Just let me do this on my own.” Minho stated.

                “You’re going to regret it if you won’t let her know about it.” Yoona said.

                “Deeply.” Sooyoung added.

                “Totally regret.” Jessica intensified their statement.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

thank you for reading...

sorry for any mistakes....

 

for all your comments, thank you very much....they are highly appreciated..

..also, for all of the subscriber of this story, thank you!!!...

 

 

***honestly, i didn't know who to pair Jessica, Yoona and Sooyoung with...Yoona's and Sooyoung's were suggested by my friend...as for Jessica's, i just find them cute together in the Haptic CF....

****the 'interrogation' scene was inspired by this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3o1Ouv_2dQ&feature=related ...=)

 

THANK YOU, again...