[17.1] The Valentine's Day [MinStal]

Obliviously Yours [+1]

 

                “What are we doing here again?” Krystal asked. She and Sulli are waiting in the kitchen of Victoria’s house.

                “Girl bonding. Also, Vic eomma is going to teach us how to make chocolates.” Sulli explained.

                “Chocoloates? What for?”

                “It’s Valentine's day tomorrow.”

                “So?” Krystal questioned nonchalantly.

                “We’re going to make chocolates for our guys.” Victoria butted into their conversation while she entered the kitchen.

                “I don’t have a guy to give it to.” Krystal replied. “I’ll just watch you all do the work while I eat some of it.” She laughed evilly.

                “Really? Ooh! What about that guy...what’s his name again?” Victoria turned to Sulli.

                “Minho” Sulli whispered to her.

                “Ah, yes. What about Minho? Aren’t you giving him chocolates?” Victoria questioned Krystal.

                “He’s just my friend. Why would I give him chocolates on Valentine’s Day?”

                “Just your friend? Really?” Sulli and Victoria .

                She scoffed at the two. “What’s with you two?” The two kept on teasing her. “Where’s Lulu?” She changed the topic to stop them from teasing her.

                “Here!” Luna shouted from the entry way of the kitchen. She’s carrying a big chicken leg pillow.

                “What’s that?” Sulli asked.

                “Isn’t that the pillow in the drama My Girlfriend is a Gumiho?” Krystal followed.

                “Why do you have that?” Victoria added.

                “Woah...what’s with the hundred questions?” Luna jokingly said and the three just looked at her like telling her to just answer their questions. “This is a chicken leg pillow. Yes, this is the same as the one on that drama. And I have this as an added gift for Dubu.” She answered each question. The three nodded their heads muttering ‘Oh’.

                “So what kind of chocolates do you want to make?” Victoria asked.

                “Here.” Luna took out a plastic mold from her bag. “I bought a chicken leg mold. I’ll need a white and brown chocolate.”

                They continued on making chocolates of different colors and shapes. As to what Krystal said, she just sat there and ate some of her friends’ finished products.

 

________________________

 

                “Unnie! I’m home.” Krystal announced and was shocked to not see her sisters in front of the T.V. where they usually were.

                “In the kitchen.” Jessica shouted. Krystal made her way to the kitchen and saw Yoona going around, busy making something while Jessica was sitting on the kitchen counter just watching Yoona do all the work. “We’re making chocolates.” Jessica informed her.

                “We? Unnie, you’re just sitting there.” Krystal said in an ‘a matter of fact’ way.

                “I finished mine already. It’s inside the fridge.” Jessica explained.

                “It’s true. She bought a lot of chocolates and repacked it. She’s done ‘making’ chocolates.” Yoona sarcastically said.

                “Yah! That’s still considered as homemade since I did the repacking here. Besides, I’ve put my efforts in designing its new package.” Jessica defended. She turned to Krystal and said, “You, why don’t you make some chocolates too.”

                “Yes, right. I’ll help you make truffles. I’ve bought an extra box for you.” Yoona added.

                “No need. There’s nobody that I’ll give that to.” Krystal declined.

                “Come on. You can think about whom to give it while making the chocolates or just think about it tomorrow.” Yoona pulled her into the workplace. Krystal then joined her in making the chocolates. She found it fun and amusing. After awhile, the only sound that she can hear was from the movements of making the chocolates since Yoona is too concentrated in making them and Jessica, Maybe she’s dozing off already. She presumed.

                “What about a guy...” Jessica broke the silence in their kitchen. Oh, she hasn’t dozed off yet. Both Yoona and Krystal thought as they turned to Jessica. “...named Minho, huh?” Jessica looked straight at Krystal and emphasized the name that she just said.

                “That’s right. Just give what you are making to Minho.” Yoona encouraged her.

                “Unnie, why would I give him chocolates?” Krystal answered indifferently and went back to making truffles. Her older sisters just looked at her knowingly.

 

________________________

 

                Aish~why did I even thought of bringing this? Krystal reprimanded herself as she eyed the box of truffles inside her backpack. Should I give it to him? No. I might get his hopes up. She continued on contemplating. But my efforts in making these would be put to waste. Then I’ll give it to him? But it’ll be awkward to give it to him personally. Should I ask another girl to give it? No, he might think it’s from her. Ah! I got it. I know what to do. She smiled at her idea.

                Krystal sneakily walked up to the lockers when the hallway was already deserted. She then stopped in front of her ‘target’ locker. She pushed the locker combination on the lock and opened the locker. Flaming charisma, huh? She scoffed as she saw an amount of chocolate boxes inside. She gathered every single box and replaced them with her box of truffles. What will I do with these now? I should get rid of these now. She thought while holding the boxes of chocolates that she collected.

 

________________________

 

                “Tok. Tok.” Krystal muttered as she entered the gym. Classes have ended almost two hours ago already. There’s not much students around left in the school premises. She decided to pay Minho a visit.

                “Hey.” Minho greeted.

                “Still practicing?” She proceeded to the bleachers and sat there.

                “Uhuh. I’ve got nothing to do anyway. You?” Minho sat next to her.

                “My friends have dates, I think. It’s Valentine’s day remember?” She shrugged.

                “Oh,” He nodded. “Can I?” He asked. She didn’t understand what he meant so she gave him a confused look. He then lay on the bleacher and rested his head on her lap. He closed his eyes and ignored her protests. “Just for awhile.” He said.

                “Fine.” After some minutes or so, she can’t help but touch his hair it carefully. She didn’t know where she got the courage to that but still she continued.

                He can feel her eyes on him while he tried to relax himself. “Thank you.” He blurted out of the blue.

                That made her stop what she was doing for a second. “What for?” She asked.

 

________________________

 

Earlier...

                Minho was already late for his next class. The hallway was deserted since students were already inside their classrooms. He then noticed Krystal slowly walking slightly far ahead of him. He was about to call her when she stopped in front of his locker. He hid himself and watched what she was planning to do. He saw her collecting some boxes from his locker and putting one single box in replace. He waited for her to walk away and be out of sight. Then he opened his locker and was shocked to see a box of truffles on top of his books.

 

________________________

 

Back to the present...

                He smiled as he remembered what he saw. “Nothing. Just, thank you.”

                “You’re weird.”

                “Come on.” He got up and pulled her out of the gym and the school.

 

________________________

 

                “Thank you for the dinner.” Krystal said. They were now on their way home. Minho dragged her somewhere to eat and he paid for it.

                “Sorry. It’s not as special as what your friends might have had tonight.”

                “It’s okay. I’m happy with what we’ve had.” She sincerely said with a smile on her face. “We’re here already. Thank you again.”

                “Thank you too.” He again said and made her confused. He smiled at her reaction. “Good night.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

sorry for any mistakes...

thank you for reading...=)

 

 

 

minstalshipper ~ you're in love with this fanfic?

                                                                              this fanfic loves you back   ....hehe

 

flamingice & fickyz  ~she's slowly opening her heart and eyes...i think =)

 

 

 

***credits to the GIF owners***