[4.2] The Continuation

Obliviously Yours [+1]

 

“~~Juliette...ooohhh...yeonghoneul bachilkkeyo...” Minho sang in a teasing manner while pulling Krystal inside the Ghost House. “I’m Romeo geudael jikineun gisado...”

Krystal realized that the last part is a part on the rap of that song. “Yah...how did you know that? I thought you don’t know them?”

 

                Caught! Minho slightly panicked. Then he thought of an excuse. “You’re the one who sang it first. I just copied you. Besides, the only group I like is f(x).”

                “I just sang the chorus part. You even rapped. You listen to them too, huh? ...f(x)? You like them? No one’s pretty there. I’m prettier than all of them”

                No one’s prettier than you. Minho thought. “They’re all pretty, you know. Their maknae is a hundred times prettier than you.”

               “Hundred times prettier than me?” Krystal rolled her eyes. She didn’t realize that they are already walking inside the Ghost House since her curiosity got her occupied. Minho didn’t say anything else. Krystal was still asking him when suddenly there’s darkness. Loud shrieks were heard. Krystal rapidly held unto Minho’s arms. Minho was shocked by her action at first. He then took her hand and held it tightly. “Don’t be scared. I’ll always be here.” He reassured her.

                After the Ghost House, they went to Magic Shot. They took different funny pictures with each other. Then Donghae and Minho tried the Hi-striker. Both of them hit the red bell and each won a Lotty doll. Then they went to Load Nelson’s Armada. While paddling the swan boat, “Here. It’s yours.” Minho handed the Lotty doll to Krystal.

                “You won this. Why are you giving it to me?”

                “It’s weird it I would keep that. I really intend to give that to you.”

                “Thanks. It looks like you. It has big eyes.” She laughed.

                Yah! Message for you! A recorded voice of Krystal and her sisters cut through her laughter. Krystal pulled her phone out of her pocket.

Baby Jung, people are starting to notice me and Donghae oppa.

Meet me at the restroom. Tell Minho to meet Donghae oppa

at the male restroom. >.<

                                                                             --Yoong unnie

                They met and exchanged clothes. “You go first. Let’s just meet at La Paloma restaurant.” Yoona instructed. Krystal complied and proceeded to the said restaurant. She saw Minho already sitting inside. Minho saw her and motioned for her to go inside.

                “Donghae hyung told me to order for us two already. I ordered your favorite burrito. Is that okay?” Minho asked. Krystal nodded.

 

________________________

 

                Yah! Message for you! Jessica was startled. She’s currently in the recording studio.

Unnie, ‘first move’: SUCCESS!!! ~^o^~

                                           --Yoong

                Jessica smiled as she read the message.

 

________________________

               

                 “What’s taking them so long? We’re about to finish eating already.” Krystal said. “Maybe they were mobbed because people already spotted them, don’t you think so?” She said worriedly.

                “I don’t think so.” Minho’s phone vibrated. “Oh, it’s from Donghae hyung.” Minho read the message aloud but he left the last part unsaid since Krystal doesn’t need to know it. The message read:

Minho, we already left. It’s risky to stay there longer.

Don’t worry about us. Just go and have fun.

[It’s your chance to be alone with Krystal. Fighting!]

 

_______________________

 

                Minho convinced Krystal to stay. They continued to roam around and experience different rides. They went inside World Game and saw someone familiar inside showing off his amazing dancing skills. Krystal has this dreamy and astonished expression while watching which Minho did not miss. After the ‘performance’ they clapped with the people around.

                “Great Job, Taemin!” Minho shouted. That’s the time Taemin noticed them and went near them.

                “Hey, what are you doing here?” Taemin asked.

                “We were with Yoona unnie and her boyfriend but they left already.”

                “Oh...Krystal, why don’t you show us your talent? Sing for us. Please.” Taemin pulled her to the stage and gave her the microphone. She hesitated at first since she doesn’t really sing in front of strangers but it is Taemin’s request. She looked at Minho and he gave her a slight nod of approval. She then chose a song and forced Minho to sing the rap part of the song. She chose to sing ‘Hello’ by her favorite boy group. As she was singing, Minho noticed that Krystal’s always tend to land on Taemin as if she’s singing it for him. He felt a little pain inside him.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading...=)