[17.2] The Valentine's Day [LuNew & TaeLli]

Obliviously Yours [+1]

A/N: I've made a short chapter about LuNew's and TaeLli's Valentine's day.

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

                “Luna!” Onew called as he saw Luna walked out of the school’s gate. Luna was surprised to see him there. She had been looking for him all day so that she could give him the pillow and the chocolates that she made. “Where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you.” Onew said while making his way towards her.

                “O-oppa...” She stuttered. “I-I’ve been looking for you.”

                “Why?” Onew smiled at her embarrassed and redden face.

                “I...uhmm...I want to give you these.” She held out the pillow and the box of chocolates. She was so shy that she can’t even look at him. Onew chuckled. He was entertained whenever he sees this reaction from her.

                “Thank you. Come with me.” He took Luna’s gifts to him and pulled her.

                “Where are we going?” His sudden action made Luna look at him and her shyness faded away.

                “You’ll see.” Onew smiled and winked at her. She blushed again.

________________________

 

                He brought her to the Choongmoo Art Hall. Onew planned for them to watch the musical that she badly wants to see. He got the front seat tickets from his cousin.

                “Oppa, we’re not properly dressed” Luna said as she realized that they are going to watch a musical.

                “It’s okay. Come on. It’s going to start already.”

                “Are they going to let us in?”

                “Don’t worry about that anymore. Let’s go.” He pulled her inside and they settled in their seats.

                “Thank you, oppa.” Luna whispered as the musical started. He just smiled at her.

                In the middle of the musical, Onew stood up and said that he had to go to the restroom. Luna just nodded her head. She was busy watching. After some more minutes, the musical came into its 10 minute break.

                “Where’s that Dubu?” Luna muttered to herself. She stayed on her seat and turned her attention to the musical pamphlet in her hands.

                “Hello, everyone. While the musical is on a break...”

                Luna heard that familiar voice speaking so she looked up and saw Onew on stage sitting in front of a piano.

                “...I’ll play a song that I’ve written the Korean lyrics to. This is for a special girl who’s with me today. Since I can’t tell you directly, I’ll just sing it.” He started playing the piano and some music accompaniment started to play also. Lights were dimmed and there’s a spotlight on Onew.

ne gin saengmeoli nan hwangholhae

Your straight hair mesmerizes me.

nal seuchyeogal ttae ajjilhan geol nan

I feel giddy when you pass by me

geuleol ttaemada

Whenever that happens,

nan ne yeppeun ileum-eul bulleobogo sip-eo ireohge

I want to call out your pretty name, like this

 

                He continued singing and once in awhile he’ll look at Luna. Luna on the other hand was so shocked at first that she can’t move nor absorb what was happening. She can’t believe that he was singing to her. She then smiled as she listened to the lyrics of the song. He got up from the piano and went down the stage in his hand was a single flower and made his way to her while singing,

naleul bulleojwo my name

Call me, my name

neul-i balo your day

Today is your day

neoleul wihae modeungeol haejul

I’ll do anything for you

naman-i hal su issneun

I’ll give you a small gift

jag-eun seonmul-eul kkog

That will remind you of only me

nege jugo sip-eo jigeum dallyeoga gobaeghalgeoya

I’ll go to you now and confess my feelings

hamkke hago sip-eun game

Today, let’s play a game.

jong-il hago sip-eun day

For the entire day

neon nae mam-eul moleuneun geoni

Don’t you know how my heart feels?

oneul-eun kkog dan hana

Today will be that one day

nega haengboghage

That I’ll make you happy

kkamjjag nollan mankeum nae salang-eul

And surprise you with whispers of love

sogsag-il geoya

Gently in your ears

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

                Taemin was very excited today. It’s because he and Sulli are going on a date since it’s Valentine’s day. He opened his locker and saw boxes of chocolates from different girls. He did not pay attention to all of it and just gathered them. But then one of the boxes stood out among the others. Inside it is a rose shaped chocolate. He looked at the card attached to it to see who was it from. A box of chocolates will be the answer to your question. That’s the only thing written on it. He searched the other boxes to see if there’s a similar card or box but he saw none.

                “I see you have a lot of admirers, huh.” A voice from behind startled him.

                “No, not really.” He smiled sheepishly at Sulli.

                “So, where are you taking me?” Sulli asked excitedly.

                “That’s a secret. Let’s go.”

 

________________________

 

                “WOW! The 63 building. Are we going to eat in a high class restaurant?” Sulli asked as they arrived in Yeouido Plaza.

                “Uhmm...actually, no.” Taemin regretfully said. “I prepared something else.” He lead Sulli to a spot in the park where a picnic for two was prepared. There were also two vintage cruiser bikes beside it. “I hope this doesn’t disappoint you.” He said.

                “No. I’d prefer something like this than eating in a fancy restaurant.” Sulli smiled at him. It was true; she’d choose a simple picnic that was prepared with effort than a fancy dinner at a high class restaurant. She found this sweeter.

                They had their dinner; talking about anything and everything. After their dinner, they’ve decided to ride the bikes and go along the riverside. Then the fireworks went off and everyone’s attention was snatched by it. After the beautiful fireworks display, Taemin got off from his bike and just walked with it. Sulli mimicked his action. He suddenly stopped and looked at her.

                “Sulli, I want to ask you something.” He started. She looked at him signaling him to go on. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

                Sulli smiled at him and rode on her bike. “Race to the end of Hangang.” She shouted as she sped off.

                “Yah! That’s unfair! You started off first.”

_______________________

 

                “Taemin.” Sulli uttered. They were on their way to Sulli’s house, walking. “Here.” She handed him a box. He was puzzled but he still received the box.

                “What’s this for?”

                “Open it.”

                He opened the box and saw three chocolate letters. The word ‘YES’ was spelled by the chocolates. He didn’t understand it at first so he looked at Sulli who was smiling happily at him and said nothing. He looked back at the box again then he remembered ‘A box of chocolates will be the answer to your question.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

forgive me if it is short....

 

sorry for any mistakes...

thank you for reading...=)