[21] The Wrap

Obliviously Yours [+1]

A/N: sorry if the picture is poorly edited...i already forgot everything my dad taught me about photoshop..hehe

this was only done on paint

credits to the picture owner and the owners/makers of the cute chibis

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

                “Am I great or am I just great?” Jessica chuckled haughtily.

                “You knew something about this, unnie?” Yoona asked. She noticed everyone who heard the announcement except for Jessica was surprised by it. Sooyoung who was beside them was looking at Jessica with the same curious eyes. Across them, Minho had his eyes widen by what he heard while Krystal was shocked too but Yoona caught a sight of that small smile forming on her lips.

                “I didn’t know 'something' about this.” Jessica smirked at Yoona. “I’m the mastermind of this. That’s why it’s done on my party.”

                “Why? How?” Sooyoung asked.

                “Because this alligator deer here” Jessica turned to Yoona. “told me to do something about the whole situation. And that ice princess over there” Jessica now motioned her head towards Krystal’s direction. “needs a little bit of push. About the how, well, a little bit...actually, it was a lot of persuasion. Dad’s a bit hard to conquer. I don’t know how did Minho changed dad’s mind.” The two only nodded their heads. “But still we’re not sure about this. Soojung should do the right thing now. If not, all my efforts will be put to waste. I won’t help her anymore. She’ll just be YOUR little sister.” Jessica emphasized the ‘your’ to Yoona.

                “Yah! Unnie!”

                “Just kidding.” Jessica laughed. “Tell me, I’m the best right?”

                “Yeah.” Yoona nonchalantly nodded. “But still...most of the time you’re a troll big sister.” Yoona teased.

                “YAH!” Jessica smacked Yoona in her arms.

                “I do agree with her.” Sooyoung joined Yoona’s teasing.

                “YAH! It’s my birthday! You are supposed to be nice to me.”

____________________

 

                Minho was standing in the garden of the Jung residence away from everyone who was having a great time at the party. He needed some fresh air after the announcement that he heard. He couldn’t believe that the engagement was not called off. He made sure that there’ll be no more engagement once he left U.S. and now this. He was worried because Krystal might misunderstand everything. He was worried that she might take him as a liar for saying that there’s no more engagement. He kept on thinking of what he needs to do. “Minho” A sweet familiar voice called him so he turned around to face the owner of it. “I still have two wishes, right? My second wish would be...”

                “I know your second wish.” He cut her off thinking he already knew her wish. “Soojung-ah, I’m so sorry about this. I swear to you, before I left U.S., your father approved of having the engagement off. Your wish would be for me to do something to stop this, right? I should have said something.” He continued to say. He was afraid Krystal might not believe him and think that he was just fooling her. “Don’t worry I’ll think of a way.”

                “Do you really want the engagement to be off?” Krystal asked. Her heart was shattering on the thought of him not wanting to be with her.

                “This is not about what I want, Soojung.” What he softly said made both of them want to tear up but they were constraining it. For him, it was hard and painful to fight for something that he knew he would just get hurt by it. For her, she can’t believe that Minho loves her to the extent of giving up what he wants for her. “This is about your happiness.” There was just silence between them. “I know.” He said breaking their silence. “I’ll volunteer myself for an early enlistment to the army. That will be two years of grace period for you. Find your prince and convince them to call this engagement off...” He stopped talking when he saw tears falling from her eyes. He immediately reached for her face and wiped off every tear that falls from her eyes. He doesn’t want to see her cry. It also makes him cry.

                Her tears fell even before she can stop it. She was hurt when she heard that he’ll enlist himself to the army. She can’t just let him go, now that she realized how important he is. She saw panic on his face when her tears started to fall. “Don’t cry.” She heard him say in concern while he was wiping her tears with his thumb. She saw his misty eyes and soon enough a tear escaped from his eyes. She then hugged him tightly so that he won’t go. “Soojung...” He said. He was shocked by her action.

                “Don’t go.” She said still crying. “You can’t go.”

                “I’ll be fine there, don’t worry.” He said trying to change their subject. He was afraid that what she said was just concern for a best friend, assured that Krystal was just saying this because of guilt.

                “I don’t want you to go.” She hugged him even tighter, if that was possible. “You were wrong. That’s not my second wish. My wish is to be your damsel. I don’t want to be a princess and find my prince. I’d rather be a damsel if you’re the knight.” She paused. “I love you.”

                If she wasn’t hugging him tightly, he would have thought that everything was just a dream. He can’t believe that he heard her say those three words to him. He hugged her back. Then he pulled away from their hug, not too far. Just enough so he can see her face and look straight into her eyes. He then slowly leaned his face closer to hers. When it was just centimeters away, “I love you too.” He said as he closed the gap between them slowly pressing his lips on hers. She was shocked at first but then she kissed him back. After their sweet kiss, he rested his forehead on hers and stared directly at her eyes. “So, we’re officially a true couple now?” He playfully asked.

                “Well...” She pretended to be thinking deeply. Her face was still red because of their kiss. “...I think you have to court me first.” She teased.

                “That would be hard. I guess I’ll just go to the army instead.” He teased back.

                “YAH!” Her fist landed on his chest. She pouted. He smiled and kissed her pout away.

                “I will court you every day, if you want too.” He said. She hugged him tight again.

 

________________________

 

                “Good morning, my Soojung.” Minho greeted. Both of them were extremely happy being with each other, being more than best friends. Everyday Minho would pick Krystal up on his way to school as always but now, he brings her different flowers each day. “yellow Tulip for you.” He handed her the flower. She took it and smiled. “There’s sunshine in your smile.” He smiled back at her.

                “Thank you.” She blushed.

                “I didn’t mean that in YOUR smile there’s sunshine. It’s just what the flower means.” Minho . She frowned and pouted at him. He laughed at her reaction. He kissed her forehead and said, “There’s really sunshine in your smile.” He smiled charmingly at her. “Let’s go now or we’ll be late.”

                “Unnie, we’re going now.” Krystal shouted to let her sister know that she’s already going to school. Yoona rushed to the door to bid them goodbye.

                “Be safe, okay? Minho, take care of our baby Jung. Bye.”

                “Yes, noona. Goodbye.”

                It’s the high jump exhibition game at their school and as expected Minho was one of the participants. Of course, Krystal was there to support him along with Luna and Sulli with their boyfriends. Since Minho was a great player and has this ‘flaming charisma’, he gained fangirls which made Krystal uneasy and even jealous.

                “MINHO!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!” She heard the other girls passionately cheer on her boyfriend. She sulk herself on the bleachers with a frown on her face. Don’t they know that he has a girlfriend? And, yeah, that would be ME. She fumed on the inside. “Can’t they just zip it?” She said loud enough to be heard by her companions.

                “Awww...she’s getting jealous again.” Sulli joked.

                “Don’t be. They’re just cheering for him.” Luna added.

                “Then he smiles at them like that. Seriously? Ugh!” Krystal complained when she saw Minho smiling at the girls who were cheering for him. The fangirls went on cheering as the game continued.

                “What’s with the puckered brow, ice princess?” Minho asked. After the game, they ate with their friends, and hanged out for awhile before deciding on going home. The couple was now walking to Krystal’s home, hand in hand. She glared at her boyfriend while he just raised his eyebrows asking ‘what?’

                “Don’t smile like that anymore.” She warned.

                “What? Why?” He chuckled at her warning.

                “Ugh!...just don’t especially to those ‘fangirls’ of yours.” She said in frustration.

                “You’re jealous, aren’t you?”

                “No, I’m not. I don’t get jealous. Why would I be jealous?” She fervently denied.

                “You know, a strong denial can be considered as a confirmation.”

                “Whatever! We’re here now. I’m going in.” She swiftly pulled her hand from him.

                “Soojung-ah...” He called her just before she can enter her house. He moved closer to her. “Just so you know everyone can have my smile but...only you can have my heart. I love you. Goodnight.” He patted her head. He really liked it when he makes her blush and shy.

                “I-I love you too. Goodnight.” She softly stuttered.

                He then stole a kiss from her before running towards his house.

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for any mistakes...

sorry for a lame ending, i don't know how to write a good one...but at least it's a happy one

                                                                                                                                        

 

for all readers...those who wrote comments...those who subscribed...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

감사합니다!!!

 

to silent readers [if there are any] ~now would be the last time to say anything...=) so tell me, tell me, t-t-t-t-t-tell me

                                                                                                                                                       

THANK YOU again....BYE!