[4.1] The First Move

Obliviously Yours [+1]

 

                “But unnie I don’t want to be the 3rd wheel on your date. Moreover, I don’t want to be your chaperone. You’re old enough already.” Krystal protested. Jessica planned to get Minho and Krystal on a date. Of course Krystal would say no if they would just tell her to date Minho. That’s why she planned to set up the two using Yoona and her boyfriend, Donghae –also a famous actor. Yoona is trying to convince Krystal to go with them on their date. Yoona said that she would need Krystal to cover up for them if ever people would notice them.

                “Maknae-ah, your Yoong unnie needs your help. If people would notice us, we’ll exchange our clothes so that they would think that they just made a mistake. Please.” Yoona begged.

                “Why me? Can’t Soo Yeon unnie go with you? Also, people already know that you're dating there’s no need to hide. Another thing, if I would say yes and that’s a big if unnie, how would I cover up for the both of you?”

                “Soo Yeon unnie can’t go with me since she’s a celebrity too. Also, you resemble me, which would make people think that it’s not really me that they saw. Besides, if people would not notice then you don’t have to cover up for me. You can just enjoy since it’s my money that you’ll be spending, you have nothing to lose. Don’t worry you won’t be alone. Donghae oppa found the perfect companion for you. Please....pretty please with cherries on top.” Yoona again begged. She showed Krystal her aegyo.

                “Aish~ unnie stop that. Give me a reason why would I say yes.”

                “Because you love your unnie so much that you can’t ever say no to her.”

 

_______________________

 

                After a long persuasion with some bribing, finally Krystal gratified her unnie’s request. They are now in Lotte World. Both of them are wearing hoodie jackets with different designs. Yoona wore a cap for extra cover. They are waiting for Donghae and his ‘perfect companion’ to arrive. After some more minutes, “Oh there they are” Yoona said as she spotted Donghae walking towards them. Donghae and his companion are dressed the same with them.

                “Minho?” Krystal said as she identified the guy behind Donghae.

                “Hi. How’s my cute deer? Have been waiting for too long? I’m sorry we’re late.” Donghae apologetically said as she took hold of Yoona’s hand and kissed it.

                “It’s okay, oppa. We didn’t wait that long.” Yoona answered with a blush evident on her face. Krystal rolled her eyes to her unnie’s reply.

                “Still I shouldn’t have made you wait.” He then turned to Minho. “Minho-ah, thank you for coming with me. Krystal is the one I want you to accompany.”

                “No problem, hyung. Don’t worry about Soo Jung.” Minho replied and smiled. “Just enjoy your date with Yoona noona.”

 

________________________

 

                It’s the last day of the Masquerade Festival at Lotte World. Yoona insisted that they buy masks too so that they could partake with the festival. They are choosing which mask to buy. “Oooh...look at that.” Krystal excitedly said. She drew near to the mask that caught her attention. Minho followed her. He’s amused at her reaction to what she saw. “It’s the same as the one in the music video. I’ll take this one.” She happily said and wore the mask.

                “What music video?” Minho inquired.

                “~~Juliette...ohhh...yeonghoneul bachilkkeyo...Juliette...ohhh...jebal nal bada jwoyo~~” Krystal sang. “The girl in that music video wore a mask the same as this. And those are the same as the masks the guys wore” She added since Minho seemed to not understand what she was saying.

                “Ah...you’re fangirling again. What’s the name of that group again?”

                “It’s SHINee. I’m not fangirling. Besides I just happen to like them especially their rapper. He’s so tall and charming.”

                “I’m tall and charming too. If I wear this...” Minho took the one with a green winged like thing on the glasses’ rim. “...then I guess I would look like him.”

                “Haha. In your dreams.” Krystal retorted and walked away from Minho. He does kind of look like him. Krystal thought. Stop it Soo Jung. He’s nothing like him.

                They roamed around the amusement park. They rode a lot of rides like the Gyro Drop, the Gyro Swing and the Waikiki wave. They just finished the Swing Tree when they passed by the Ghost House. Again, her unnie insisted on going in. Krystal hesitated. She feels a little afraid to go inside even though she knows that eveything inside is not real. She’d rather ride those high and super fast rides than to enter the Ghost House.

                “Unnie, I’ll just wait for you here.” She said.

                “Come on, Soo Jung-ah. Don’t worry Minho will be with you.” Yoona said.

                “But unnie...”

                “Maknae-ah....it’s our turn to go inside already...let’s go...this will be fun...” Yoona uttered.

                “~~Juliette...ohhh...yeonghoneul bachilkkeyo...” Minho sang in a teasing manner while pulling Krystal inside the Ghost House. “I’m Romeo geudael jikineun gisado...

                Krystal realized that the last part is a part on the rap of that song. “Yah...how did you know that? I thought you don’t like them?”

 

...to be continued...

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Thank you for reading...=)...forgive me for some mistakes...

 

I think this chapter is not that clear --from my point of view-- so if you have any questions about this chapter or about the previous ones, feel free to ask...I don't bite...hehehe...=D