Chapter 2:Ideal Man?

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 2:Ideal Man?

 

"Finally!Chicken Joy!" I ate it like a zombie until I heard a clicking sound.Aigooo!If somebody sees me here my manager will be mad at me!I’m on a strict diet! >__< It’s Bom’s fault!!!She left me here!!!

 

Even though I’m not yet finished in eating my lovey chicken joy, I have no choice but to leave it and I swiftly went out of the resto.I was walking really fast until I bumped into two unknown guys with shades and bonnets on.

 

"Mianhe" I bowed my head and they looked stiff after I talked to them.Aigoo~My charms can never fail even though my face is already full of fake freckles.I feel like flipping my hair kekeke~This boys are cute but I have to go,so I gave them a last stunning smile then walked away like a fashion model.

 

"NOONA WAIT!!!!"I didn’t looked at them because I’m really scared that they’ll notice my true identity.Manager will kill me!I’m double dead!"Noooonaaaaaa!”His voice was deep and very manly,I even find it awkward hearing him say noona!I didn’t stop walking and kept on praying that they’ll stop following me.I turned left and started running,but since luck loves me so much,I bumped into the transparent glass door and I felt my world stop.

 

"NOOOOONAAAAAAAAA!!!!"Aigooo my heaaaad!It was very humiliating!I rubbed my head to make the pain go away.People are glancing at me now!Etteoke!"NOOOONAAAA" my eyes widened as that boy from jollibee stared at me like a weirdo."ARE YOU OKAY ARE YOU HURT LETS GO TO THE HOSPITAAAAL"he panicked as if im going to give birth.It seems that he's alone now.It's like he dumped his friend just to chase me.Aigoo sweet little guy.

 

"Im okay"I gave him a smile as an assurance and then stood up."Ugh.I'll be going,bye!"I turned my back quickly but then he held my hands.I looked at him and he was bowing to me,a perfect 90 degree bow!,while holding a pen and a small blue notebook.

 

He raised his head then gazed into my eyes."PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH"again,his eyes gave me weird looks as if it’s going to slurp my soul.He looks like a lost tarsier with a manly voice.

 

I smiled.He's really cute.He resembles my little brother."Oh okay"I gave him my autograph and I can see in my peripheral vision that he's smiling like a puppy as if he's tail is wiggling but in a stiff way.

 

I handed him back his notebook and pen." Kamsahamnida Noona!!!!!!"I smiled again and my hands automatically patted his head.He's really cute and it’s funny because he looked down and blushed when I patted him.

 

*Beep!* I saw my white range rover car at the corner of the street.Bom was in it because she borrowed it to buy her dog’s collar.And yes she left me here for that.She’s panicking when she saw me talking to some guy so before she could go out and kill this poor boy with accusations and rants,I bid him good bye and walked towards Bom.

 

I was to open the door of my car when tarsier boy called me again."NOOOONA"He gulped then formed a heart shaped hand gesture with his hands in his head."SARAAAANGHAAAEEE!" My jaw dropped as he ran away blushing to death.What was that?!Oh my god,seriously that tarsier boy is full of aegyoness!

 

I quickly went inside because some people started noticing me.I’m giggling as I remember his cute gesture.

 

Bom removed her shades and started shouting at me."WHO'S THAT MAN???TELL ME TELL MEEEE!PALIII!"she said hysterically.

"I dont even know" I shrugged but she's not contented in my answer.

 

Her eyes widened."Sandara Park!Is he a rebound???Aigoo!Don’t do that to an innocent handsome kid!Don’t even try to!!!I’ll sue you!Child abuse!ual Harassment!Adultry!"I laughed hard at her expression."Whats so funny???"

 

"He's not a rebound.I think He's just one of my fanboys"Omo,why do I feel like flipping my hair to her face?kekeke~

 

"-____-" she always give me this kind of expression when it comes to my fanboys.Kekekeke~ "Stop that smile brag queen"She pouted.Bom's always been bitter about boys.She started the engine."Look.Im sorry for accusing you.But I’m just concerned that you’re going crazy and you are doing stupid things just to forget Ji--"I stopped her before she could mention that name.

 

"Bom.I told you.I already moved on.So please move on too"she just continued driving and gave me a big sigh.

 

She then looked at me and gave me a grin."But admit it.That guy a while ago is your ideal type"