Chapter 16: The Fireworks

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 16:  The Fireworks

 

Chanyeol.

 

There’s a pain building in my throat. Maybe because of trying so hard not to cry?I just stared into the window wishing that this is just a bad dream.I can still smell the scent of the smoke and the aura inside of the car feels gloomy.

 

My phone beeped for an unknown number just texted me.My hands trembled as I opened the message.This could be her…

 

'If you want to save her,go out of that car and we'll bring you to her.Don’t even dare to tell them or the cops.You don’t  want to hurt your precious Angel,right baby Channie?'

 

"This is sick!Do they think life is like a sort of a drama!!!"Bom noona punched the window making my phone drop.My heart is beating so fast like I am going to have a heart attack.I thought she saw the message,I should be careful or else I might put them into danger too.

 

They can see us...and I know that they've been watching us for so long.

 

"Let's just call the police! I don’t care of my ing reputation now!I need to find her!"Jiyong hyung is lost.His eyes is red and I know that like me,he is trying hard not to cry.But he can’t call the police!I must make a move now!"Why her???Why???"He covered his face.

 

My mind is now trapped between telling them what I know or start running and save her.

"She's a very good person...they will not hurt her...Oh God please help her"Bom unnie's cry is so painful to hear as if she's giving us all the sadness she have.But...Looking into their worried faces just planted guilt on me…I can’t just abandon them and be the hero,that will be so unfair.

 

“Excuse me…” I inhaled my last air of confidence and looked them straight into their eyes. "Could you guys do me a favor?"

 

Sandara.

 

The air in here is suffocating. I tried to move my hands but something hard and cold is wrapped around my wrist.My eyes and lips is even covered with some stinky cloth.I can’t see a thing except from darkness. It feels like there is no enough air for me.

 

Where am I? The only thing that I remembered is being between the fight of Bom and Ji...then I just woke up with a bunch of high teenagers who made me talk to Chanyeol.

 

"Stop trying to break free or else we will really peel your skin and sell it!!!"Somebody with an awful tiny voice said as she pulls my hair from the back.I never been into a cat fight and I must say that this is much more painful than bleaching my hair.All I can do now is to wince from this pain that I am feeling.

 

"Omo Unnie!!!They finally have him!!!"A sudden fear striked into me like a thunder  volt. Are they talking about Chanyeol?

 

"Really?!Omygaaaddd!!!Tell them to move fast!!!I want to have him now!!!!"

"They said that he's really upset...he does not even talk...Aigoo he doesn’t act like our fluffy vitamin!"

 

"Aisssh!Shibal!don’t worry!He'll thank us later after we spill this 's secret!"Are they talking about me?wae wae wae?what did I do???Why am I a ???I don’t remember doing something ty!

 

"I can feel that this is our bridge to our EXO Oppas!!!"They squeal too much and it hurts my ears.

 

"Yes yes yes!Because after Chanyeol...we will have Baekhyun...Then Kris...Then Tao...then Suho...then Xiumin...then Lay..then Chen...then D.O....then Kai…then Sehun…then Luhan!!!"They said as if EXO is a meal that they could order.This gave me goose bumps.I've been an idol for so long and I haven’t encountered fans like this...My fans always loved me and so do I...but not like this. This is an obsession!

 

"This is a dream come true!We'll finally date them!!!"

 

"Okay hands down ladies!!!"

 

"We are one!"This just made me cry.What happened to this kids?

 

Chanyeol.

 

A group of five girls with some black cover over their lips led me into Noona's whereabouts. I hate the fact that I can’t even identify them,they looked the same and even the clothes they are wearing!They brought me into an old garage as the two of them holds my arms as if we were dating.I wanted to break free but...I'll save my energy for Noona.

 

"Anyeong Oppa!"Another set of five undistinguishable girls greeted me when the garage door opened.Their lips are still covered and all of their eyes are darted from my head to toe. I feel like they are going to eat me alive. *gulps*

 

I've been always open about my cowardliness issue but...seeing my self enter to this lair of unknown sasaengs makes me feel like I’m finally growing up as a man fighting for the girl he loves.My life is like a movie >_< Stop it Chanyeol!Be serious!

 

"Where is she???"I said in a clear and authoritative tone.

 

"Ohmygwhshhshabdugdwub~~~ he is so cute when he is mad!"

 

They don’t sound afraid of my rage!They even squeal and fangirl about it!This is freaking me out!

 

"Unnie lets make him even more mad!I want to see him red in anger!"

 

"That's a good idea!!!"

 

I’m having a hard time identifying them.All that I know is the person they call ‘Unnie’ is the leader or something.

 

"Yah!!!Where is she???!"I repeated out loud. They became all silent and their annoying giggles finally stopped.

 

"Oh!The ?"my fist tightened with the word .SHE IS NOT A !HOW DARE THESE PEOPLE JUDGE HER LIKE THAT!I feel like a fanboy fighting against the haters.

 

"Don’t call her like that!You don’t know her!!!"I pointed at them with a threatening voice.

 

"Oh yeah!We've been watching her since we chased both of you in a mall!"There is a sudden coldness all over my body.What the hell?They've been stalking for that long??????This is insane!!!I was speechless,and it creeps me out that they are proud of their dreadful achievement!

 

"We hate her!She's a !She even went into your dorm right?I bet that she already entertained all of you with her precious body"

 

"Stop..."Memories of her visiting us in our dorm flooded in my head.I couldn’t help myself but to tremble with anger,they do not know what they are saying!

 

"She's been banging with GD Oppa when you are not around!"

"I SAID STOP!!!"I roared as I glared at them.Nobody talks to my Noona like that!My body is shaking at anger and Oh God forgive me with my sinful thoughts right now.Sorry for wanting to flush this fishes!!!"NOW TELL ME, WHERE IS MY NOONA?!"

 

"Chill oppa~We prepared her well just for you..."There is darkness in their eyes.What the hell is wrong with this people????!"Here she goes...The sleeping beauty"They pulled the red curtain behind them and my jaw almost drop seeing Noona laying down there like she's a Disney princess."Dont worry oppa!She's alive~We just injected something to calm her down~"I just sighed from disappointment. This girls have lost it!

 

"I'll take her home now..."I took a step forward without breaking my eye contact to her.

 

"No!Oppa you should kiss her if you want her alive"

 

"Are you really crazy???Do you think life is a fairytale?!"I told them sarcastically.This is ridiculous!

 

"Yes.We believe that someday our exo princes will swept our feet"I WILL LITERALLY  SWEEP THESE PEOPLE OUT OF EARTH!"Now kiss her if you want her alive"

 

One of the girls pushed me and I tripped into the bed where Noona is laying.My face is buried into the soft cushion but I’m still afraid to raise my head.Chanyeol!!!You have to this to please the sasaengs!It is the only way to save your love!!!I raised my head up confidently and kneeled to the side of the bed properly.I could hear squeals from the sasaengs but the beat of my heart is much more louder.My heart feels like escaping my chest!!!This is not the time to fanboy but Dara Noona never fails to give me so much feels!I tapped my chest and then swept the sweat forming in my forehead.Slowly, I turned my gaze to her,IM GONNA DIE!WHY IS HER FACE SO CLOSE???! *thud thud thud thud* her cream fragile face...my hands is in frenzy. I was just enjoying her beauty but now...I am currently caressing her cheeks.And her lips...Geez why is it so perfectly shaped and colored to perfect pink??Am I dreaming?because this scenario often happens in my dreams.And as I remember,kissing her is the highlight of my dreams where I could feel fireworks before I could even wake up.I moved closer…so much close that her nose is bumping into mine.She hypnotized me.For the next thing I knew is I closed my eyes and then…Boom.

 

 

 

I'm really sleepy hahaha but I tried my best to write this :) Comments or votes juseyo~~~It inspires me to write kkk~~~