Chapter 7: He's Beautiful

Angel Of Mine

 Chapter 7: He's Beautiful

Chanyeol.

 

Dara Noona gave me a ride home.Nobody is talking and the air is a bit awkward between us.But but but...I dont know.My ears feels like clapping!And she's really driving weirdly, She’s so focused on the street and she's not blinking!

 

I glanced secretly at her but every time I do that...I KEPT ON REMEMBERING HOW SHE KISSED MY CHIN!!!SHE KISSED MY CHIN!!!!

 

 

I HATE BEING TALL!!!I SHOULD’VE LEANED!!!MY CHIN IS SO NEAR TO MY LIPS WHY WHY WHY AM I BORN TOO BIG.CAN I JUST GO BACK AND CUT MY LEGS?!

 

 

"Hey"

 

AND SHE KISSED MY CHIN! I WILL NEVER WASH MY CHIN!!!DAEBAAAAAK!

 

 

"HEEEEEEY"she was looking weirdly at me while her hands is still on the wheel.My mind is really floating right now!I didn’t even feel that the engine's gone already!"Are you okay?"she said then broke down into a giggle.That's where I realized that my smile is already overlapping in my ears while I’m staring at her with my eyes half closed!>____> SHE CAUGHT ME DAY DREAMING AAACKKKK "You were looking at me but your mind is not" she cross her hands playfully and I sat straight,blushing like a tomato.

 

"No noona!That's not true!!!In fact im always thinking of yo---"aaackkk!PARK CHANYEOL!!!!You're humilating yourself!!!!I felt my cheeks burning as I covered my whole face. I feel like shrinking because of humiliation!

 

I heard her unbuckling her seatbelts still chuckling softly."So you live here"I tried to look at her,she's staring at our dormitory.

 

"Y-yes"I just suddenly feel so nervous.I’m too obvious that I’m nuts about her!Why can’t I hide my feels >_< "Thank you for the ride,do you want to come in?"I removed my seatbelt,Chanyeol!Be a man!

 

"Aniyo...Its late,maybe next time?"she smiles softly then I nodded,my lips tight and still smiling like an idiot.

 

I went down the car but still not closing the door."Goodnight Noona!"I cheerfully said then gave her my 90 degree bow.

 

"Thank you for everything..."she smiles meaningfully, her eyes still bit swollen but the lights above made her eyes shine.

 

I took a deep breath.I want to be brave this time...I don’t want to be coward anymore,I don’t want to regret like what had happened to my first love."I'll always be here for you Noona..."I shyly said then stared into her beautiful eyes,trying to connect with her.She didn’t said a word and she's just staring at me,speechless,so I waved my hands then closed the door.Phewwww!!!THAT WAS A BRAVE MOVE CHANYEOL!!!YOU NAILED ITTTTT!!!! *Dances wolf in his head*

 

 

I walked into our door still smiling like a dork while repeating all the lines I said to her this day. Oh!I’m so ready to brag this!

 

 

"WHO ARE YOU"the love song playing in my ears stopped when my members welcomed me in an ughhh.Tree of life way?Well all of them is behind Baekhyun!Holding different murder weapons!My right foot is still stucked in the air because they look terrified when I stepped in. "I SAID WHO ARE YOU"Baekhyun repeated.Kyungsoo is behind him holding a spatula,Tao is holding his wushu stick and Kris' arms.What’s wrong with this people?

 

"What the hell?"All of their eyes popped with their mouth except from Lay and Kris.

"PARK CHANYEOL???"Baekhyun said,his mouth is wide open and the tree of life pose they made became shattered as they broke into laughter,some already lying on the floor and some already taking pictures of me.

 

"Thank God you are not a sasaeng!"Kyungsoo whose still holding his spatula said.Well...since the robbing of the undies incident he became traumatized,he placed his underwears into a safe!Thats why we're scared of sasaengs...

 

"CUT IT OUT!!!"I shouted because Tao,Sehun and Kai kept on picturing me!!!!!This maknaes!!!

 

Baekhyun flipped my skirt!!!He's looking at me ertly!!!"YAAAAAAAHHHH!"I shouted at him when he started lip biting in my face!"What's your problem!!!"

 

"You’re soo pretty yeeeoliieee!!!"He said teasingly then hugged me,his is wiggling!!!!

 

"Have you eaten miss?" Chen winked at me.They'reeeee crazy!!!They freak me out!

 

"I never thought you could be that pretty"Suho said his hands in his chin"But your voice is kinda distracting the girly aura"they all agreed -_- *face palm*

 

"BUT IM PRETTIERRRRRR!!!"Luhan yelled but everyone is still crazy about me being a girl.Aigoo,this is ual harassment!

 

"Hey guys!he's mineeee!!!"Baekhyun said still clinging like a monkey.Aaand uuhhhh!!!The maknaes are now taking a video of me!!!

 

"Do aegyoooo!!!"Tao said while wiggling.

 

"This is better than !!!"Kai and Sehun said then gave each other a high five!I can’t take their craziness anymore,hellllp!

 

"STOOPPP IT EEES!!!"I shouted at the top of my lungs.They became silent and stared at me.Hah!Finally they listened to me!I always envied Xiumin Hyung because when he speaks,everybody listens >_<

 

Xiumun walks in my direction then touched my cheeks,he’s tiptoeing.“I never thought that you could still be pretty even though you’re mad"Xiumin said and everybody just nodded except from Kris who is whispering that I’m not his style.

 

Aigoo TuT why am I with this bunch of maniacs T-T

 

Sorry for the late update :( been busy!Comment below :)