Chapter 4:Sneaky Driver

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 4:Sneaky Driver

 

Dara

 

Finally!The program has ended!I stood out from my seat and joined my members. We talked about the talented and cute trainers as we go out of the studio.

 

"Aaah~Nam Tae Hyunniiieee"Bom can’t stop talking about him.It seems like she has a new target.

 

 

"Aigoo.We should warn poor Tae Hyun!Somebody is planning to child abuse him"all of us giggled while Bom tried to choke me.

 

"I'll kill you Krungy!"we were really loud and all us were laughing really hard until Appa YG came into our way.That shut us up.

He’s in his usual look plus his famous dark aura. "Where do you think all of you are going?"uh oh.His arms were crossed and we just look at each other. "Come.We will be having a dinner"he walked away and the four of us sighed.We wanted to eat ramen outside!I scarificed my Ramen for abs!We never wanted to eat with Appa YG!Especially Bom!Appa YG will surely diminish our foods. *sobs*

 

-------

 

"Omoo!Mianhe!The car is full use yours"Bom quickly closed the van so I knocked at it really hard.I dont want to driveeeee!!!!The van started moving leaving me alone in the parking lot.Ugh!!!That girl!

 

*beeep* My car beeped at me.Oh!Thank God they gave me a driver!I quickly ran towards my car because its already freezing cold.

 

I went into the back seat beacuse I’m planning to sleep kekekeke~it was dark and my eyes is not really good in the dark.But oh well this will make me sleep easily ^_^~I haven’t slept since yesterday!~

 

 

Jiyong

 

I turned off the engine of the car and climbed into the back seat.She was there sleeping like beauty.I watched her sleep like what I usually do before.I began to trace his face with my pointing fingers.From her head to her lips.I missed her so much...

 

I leaned to her much closer because I can’t seem to stop the urge of kissing her.Her lips is as soft as a baby as usual and it still tastes like an apple.I leaned my nose into hers and playfully rubbed it.This girl really makes me addicted to her...I just dont get it...my baby girl…what went wrong?I’m so sorry :(

 

Dara

 

I woke up crying and gasping for air.I dreamed of Jiyong and we were so happy in that dream...We were saying our wedding vows  It seems so real   and the kiss...I could still feel it...my lips tasted like mint and how could that happen???I touched my lips and laid down again.I should really move on.My hallucination kills me.oh wait?!What am i doing in my room???!

 

-----------------

Hi!Sorry for the lame update!My next update will be long!Chandara moments at the next update :)) Leave comments below for inspiration :) Thank you!