Chapter 21: Roommate

Angel Of Mine

 

Chapter 21: Roommate

 

 

Chanyeol

 

 

"Chanyeol we’re here now and could you please wipe that drool on your face!"Manager signaled the make-up stylist and I still can’t open my eyes properly. With my eyes half closed, I wiped the dried saliva from my cheek and got off the van like a zombie without letting them to put make up on me again.

 

 

"Yah!Don’t go in like a beggar! There are cameras everywhere in that house! Your reputa--"I cut him off by walking away while covering my big ears. I don’t care about my reputation. I agreed to join roommate to show my real self, not to act.

 

Hmmm…I wonder who's my roommate?

 

It’s already 3:30 am and I think everybody is now asleep to welcome me. I got my own keys so I just went inside and my stuff are already in my room since I already went here yesterday.

 

 

I know it's dark and only the lights outside are open but I KNOW THAT FIGURE!!!My heart almost stopped from beating and my sleepy eyes jumped out of my eye socket as I see that familiar person sleeping and hugging that big fluffy toy in the sofa! I almost jumped from the stairs when she moved!

 

 

I started to walk carefully so I don’t wake her up but I ended up looking like a criminal who’s trying to rob a house.ETTEOKEEEEEEE!!!Of all of the idols here in Korea why does it have to be 2ne1’s PARK BOM?!!!DESTINY HOW DARE YOU PLAY WITH MEEEE!

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?"Kyungsoo greeted me as if he doesn’t want me here T-T Everyone is eating their breakfast probably made by Kyungsoo!

 

 

"Uh I just miss you guys!hehe and I wanted to check if Kris hyung is okay…"I said as I try to sit with them but they all looked at me in a suspicious way.

 

"I knew it! You can’t live without meeee!"Baekhyun rubs his face on my right arm like a cat missing his master. 

 

"Yesss!Hyung please come back!Baekhyun Hyung keeps on bugging us!!!"Tao said with his mouth full.

 

"So you are complaining now?!After all the times that I scrubbed your back, is this how you thank me???”Baekhyun said dramatically but Tao just rolled his eyes.

 

Ahhhhh…I miss this sound of bickering!

 

 

"Hyung are you still sick?"I checked Kris hyung's forehead and it's not that hot but he looks pale. Everyone became silent and focused their attention to him.

 

"Dont think about what CEO said...You know he's just ugh…"Suho can’t find the words to describe that demon so Sehun raised his hand as if answering a question.

 

"An ?"He said proudly as if he’s the best kid in class. I can’t help but to laugh in agreement!

 

"Very good Sehunaaah!"Kai was cheering but Luhan and Kyungsoo started glaring at him so he stopped and continued eating.

 

"No dirty words for you Sehun arasso??!" Luhan reprimanded him and Kyungsoo agrees with him.

 

"Sorry can’t help it" I gave him a high five and it’s my turn to be glared at by his parents.

 

"Whoaa Sehun !It's the first time that I'll agree with you!!!He's an for treating us EXO M members like !!!”My jaw almost dropped seeing these two agree on something! It just brought me back to that day in the sauna when they were fighting on who has the biggest reproductive organ among them!Geez! Even the flashback of them waggling their ‘thing’ still terrorizes me!

 

"Just always remember...we will always be one"Kris hyung said this out of nowhere as he smiles, a smile that I haven’t seen before. Why do I feel nervous all of a sudden?

 

 

 

 

 

I trained my ears to sense whether Bom noona is arriving or not. Could you believe it? These big ears have some purpose too! Kidding aside, I tried my best to avoid her and thankfully she hasn’t noticed me yet.

 

It's early in the morning and as I know, she’s still sleeping so I have time to meet other roommates! My roommate Shin Eomma is the best!!!He is my idol!living here makes me feel like a pampered baby~~~

 

"Chanyeol~aaaaah!help us later~~~!"Dongwook hyung and Seho hyung said with bright smiles. They are kind of in charge with the pranks and the entertainment of this family.

 

"Sure Hyung! Just tell me what to do" I nodded excitedly. I know this two is always up to something fun!

 

"We will prank Bom kkkkk~"My knees started to feel weak as I envision Bom noona grilling me together with her precious corn.I’m dead."Ya?Chanyeoliee are you okay?"Dongwook hyung said as if they witnessed my soul leaving my body.

 

"You can’t back out!Dont worry we've prepared something bigger than my fats!mouhahahaha"Seho hyung insisted and I know there is no turning back!

 

 

That night I wanted to drown myself than to die in Bom noona's hands. I went outside to memorize my lines given by Seho hyung but nothing seems to stick in my head! I’m too nervous >_<

 

 

The time for my execution finally came and this spoon that I’m holding is my only weapon. Seho Hyung and Dongwook Hyung went into their formation as if they were really professional ambush interviewers.

 

The door opened and I can feel my insides shaking.Let’s do this!

 

“Where have you been?”I think she didn’t noticed me because she was in all smiles to Dongwook hyung and Seho Hyung’s direction. “Uhhh…Noona where have you been?”

 

“2ne1’s rehearsal” I wanted to spazz after hearing 2ne1 and ask her every detail about their rehearsal but I must stay calm >_<

 

“Could you give us some sample?”She looked at me and I’m even more startled because I thought that she’ll scream when she sees me!She just smiled at me and danced Fire,come back home and sang I’m missing you!This is weird she was a lot…calmer now!Maybe because of the cameras?

 

I was about to go to bed but I felt thirsty so I went down to grab a quick drink. I take back what I said! I’m not thirsty anymore! Quickly, I tried to go back to my room but it’s too late.

 

“Yah Chanyeorahhh!” I turned around and see Bom noona in the kitchen arranging her banana puddings. I smiled at her but her calm aura a while ago is nowhere to be found >_< “Sit” I followed her quickly and tried to be calm.

 

“How are you---“She cut me off by pointing her spoon at me?

 

“I’m very disappointed to you Park Chanyeol. You are such a disgrace to the Park’s”I pointed to myself and she just nodded. It was funny because I felt like being scolded by my sister.

 

“What did I do noona?” I looked at her still clueless but she just gave me the ‘You-should-know’ look.

 

“Ask yourself.”She rolled her eyes at me and my head is still buffering. When I didn’t respond, she hit my forehead with her spoon! Bom Noona is really back TuT “WHERE WERE YOU THIS PAST FEW MONTHS?!WHY AREN’T YOU MAKING THE MOVES ALREADY?! THAT DRAGON ALREADY LURED HER! AIGOOO YOU’RE SO SLOW!” I didn’t expect her to be saying this…I never expected that she supports me!

 

“But noona…I’m already defeated…GD sunbaenim told me to stay away from her…Of course I can’t stay away from her easily so I decided to fanboy from afar”My heart aches hearing myself say this words.

 

“You’re such a coward”I sighed because she’s telling the truth.

 

“I know…”

 

“But I still believe in you…In Chandara”She taps my back and her determination makes me want to cry.

 

‘Chandara’ This word just sounds perfect to me and it tickles my stomach. I repeated these words inside my head and I can’t help but to feel giddy.

 

“So what should I do now???”I’m not a love expert and I really in it. I already confessed so many times but she just finds it cute and very dongsaeng like. “How could I escape being ‘Fanboyzoned’?”

 

 

She grins widely and I can see in her eyes that she’s excited. “First, you should know the truth about that day” She leans forward and whispered something in my ears that just reminded me of the fireworks that day.

 

 

------

HI I JUST NOTICED THAT I MADE A MISTAKE!IM SORRY!CHAPTER 14:THE ANNOYING BESTFRIEND WAS INCOMPLETE!THE DETAILS ABOUT DARA BEING KIDNAPPED WAS NOT INCLUDED AND I FORGOT TO PASTE IT!I ADDED IT NOW AND YOU COULD CHECK IT IF YOU WANT TO :) THANK YOU!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/688830/18 THIS IS THE LINK