Chapter 8:Forget You

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 7:Forget You

Dara.

 

I’m listening to I Am the Best as I drive to our dorm. Even though the volume is already loud,it feels like it is overlapping in my ears.I feel so weird!That tarsier guy!

It’s 1 minute before midnight.I went out of the car and the chilly air embraced me so I placed my hands in my pocket because it is already numb.I’m walking to our dorm and a smile out of nowhere came into my lips.Omo!why did I even kissed him???Ugh!All that I know is he's so invulnerable that time that make me want to eat his face.Aaaah!I looked stupid!I kissed his chin!Ahhhh why does he have to be so adorable???NO DARA!!!He just resembles your brother!!!And now!I’m talking to myself!I’m a crazy ahjumma!

 

I was just smiling goofily and then suddenly..."WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???"I almost jump when...Jiyong popped from nowhere as if he came from the darkness.My eyes widened and my heartbeats started being critical."DONT YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED SICK I AM???"He grabs both of my arms as he lay his warm forehead into mines that made me shiver.My nose crinkled as the scent of alcohol welcomed me."Please dont do that again...60 seconds Dara!!!!60 seconds!!!I ALMOST ING TEAR DOWN KOREA JUST TO FI--"I pushed him away and I saw his almost dead eyes began hurting.I dont want to see him like that…so I looked away.

 

I took a deep breath then glared at him."What's your problem?!Why do you suddenly leave then,suddenly pop out of nowhere to care?!!!What’s happening to you?!It’s like I don’t know you anymore!”he bit his lips then tried to touched me but I just shoved him away.

 

"Im so sorry..."he bended his knees to the ground and hugged my knees.My knees feel like wobbling but I have to stand brave in front of him.I don’t want to show him the soft and naïve Dara.

 

I can feel him crying and I really don’t know what to do,his strong sobs just want to make me weep with him too...Our situation confuses me,he never cried like this before."Ji...Just tell me...what happened to us???what’s the problem???"I took the courage to not to breakdown and softly said that as I stare in his newly bleached hair.

 

He stopped crying then stood up while wiping his tears,he is biting his lips then laughed painfully. "That’s the problem...I can’t even tell you why" He looked at me painfully and I feel like crying again.It just hurts me that we've been together for almost 10 years and he can’t tell me?!

 

My patience snapped. "You can’t tell me?Why is it because I rejected your proposal or is it because of your beloved best friend Kiko?!"I thought he'll understand my decision!Eventhough I regretted that and it really hurt him...it’s not a reason to find a replacement for me!It’s just painful how our 10 year relation ended in just a small mistake.

 

He looked away without even a guilt in face,he's wearing his dragon face---he's not my Jiyong.

 

"Mianhe..."He softly said as tears fall down in his face leaving me more confused.What the hell is wrong with him?! "I’m really really sorry...I should’ve just killed myself...than to hurt you"he turned to the wall and began kicking it harshly. He looks helpless but why can’t he tell me?!

 

My eyes starts hurting because of sore of too much crying and now it’s producing tears again…"S-sorry?"I tried to laugh sarcastically though it pains my throat.He stopped kicking then laid his forehead to the wall he just kicked.Y"I'M SO TIRED WITH YOUR SORRYS! IT NEVER FIXED EVERYTHING!"this is the first time that I shouted at him.Never in our 10 year relationship,we argued like this...it must really be the end 

 

"Unnie what’s happening???"Chaerin and Minji with their pajamas went out.Minji went to my side then rubbed the tears in my eyes,my body is already shaking.

 

"Yah Oppa!Are you drunk?!"Chaerin went to Jiyong and pushed his chest.

 

He didn’t even seem to notice their presence."Dara..."He kept on saying my name like it’s the only word he knew.Ji…Please don’t be like this…

 

"Just go home Oppa..."Chaerin said but jiyong didn’t stopped.He tried to reach me but Chaerin blocks him.

 

"I just want to talk to her"His voice is trembling and I just want to escape this situation,it really hurts to see him like this…especially,knowing the fact that I can’t help him because he doesn’t want me to,breaks my heart into pieces.

"Really?!"Chaerin scoffed,I can tell that she’s already pissed. "But you can’t even tell her why you left her!and just all of a sudden,That Kiko is already ing you!!!!"Jiyong stops reaching and laughed mockingly at her face.Her patience had died too,she pummelled hardly Jiyong’s left cheek leaving him lying on the floor.

 

“Unnie…”Minzy is already terrified but I don’t have the energy to remove her from this nightmare because…I’m the reason of this bad dream.

 

I ran to Chaerin and hugged her from the back while murmuring her to stop."You're a jerk Oppa!!!How can you do that to her?!You ing idiot!"Chaerin is very mad,her eyes were blazing like fire as she stares into Jiyong.

 

“Chaerin…it’s okay…calm down”I whispered as I tighten the hug to her trembling body.

 

"Don’t worry she'll never see me again...she’ll never be hurt again by this jerk"he stood up then just walks pass to Chaerin and me.Chaerin's shoulders calmed down and my tears are already dried. "I HOPE YOU'LL BE HAPPY"I didn’t even bothered to look at him...but those last words of him...it killed me .How could I be happy if my source of my happiness just vanished?

 

In this same spot where he waited even under the rain,where he proved his love...We also ended like strangers.

 

Minji and Chaerin brought me inside and Bom who just got out of the shower almost dropped her towel when she saw us in our frustrated faces.

 

"What the hell did I miss?!"

 

"Everything"Minji said as I walked slowly to my room.All of their eyes is on mine and I can hear their big sighs and still hear their voices.

 

 “Aigoo!Did I missed the drama scene?Hey guys!Why don’t you tell me!!!”

 

“Because your talkative Unnie…She’s not in the mood for your---ouch!”

 

“Minji!Yah!Joogolae?!”

 

I’m in my bed,staring blankly at the ceiling.I tried to close my eyes and forget anything...including him.

 

“Dara yah”I heard Bom knocking but I covered my ears.She’ll just scold me as if she’s the Love expert here! ”The next time you’ll be into a drama scene,don’t wear a panda hat!Arasso!It’s distracting the mood!Aigoo~I should be a production designer!Hoho!”