Chapter 22: The Pudding

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 22: The Pudding

 

I wanted to give Bom a side story and I wanted you guys to miss Dara before I could drop the bomb lol.Love you guys and I miss your comments by the way T_T

 

Bom

 

It’s been months since we started filming roommate and I admit that this is one of the best things that happened to my life!Omo just imagine living in a house together with good looking guys?! Well minus Seho. Kidding! Everyone just feels like my family!Even the PD loves me so much that he bought me a lot of Poong poong stuff toys!Hehe~

 

I just came back from a concert in the Philippines and I’m currently placing my babies (Banana Pudding) in the fridge. I counted it before closing the fridge and it’s exactly 10.One of the pudding started to look really seductive and I gulped because I have to stop myself from the temptation.Naahhh who am I kidding?! I got one and started eating it right away.

“Nooona!” It was Chanyeol hopping to joy when he saw me.”I have good news for you!” He leaned over and started whispering something. “Dongwook was asking where you are a while ago” Holy mother of corn.Gosh! He’s asking me where am I right now and I’m guessing that he’ll ask me to be the father of my daughter soon. I feel it I tell you!I CAN FEEL IT!

 

‘You already felt that when Top asked you to hand him the soy sauce beside you’ I suddenly heard the voice of Dara out of nowhere and I just realized that I’m already choking Chanyeol.

 

“Omo!Mianhe!I was just overjoyed!I think he wants to marry me”Chanyeol was still gasping from air but he managed to give me a thumbs up.”For that I have good news for you also…” I raised my eyebrow up and down.The last time I told him about good news, he almost asked to be my slave for his entire life because he was just so thankful. And I can see that ‘good news’ had caused him back his true smiles. ”Dara will be visiting us here after her vacation in the Philippines so you must be ready for your attack and---“ -_- I told you.Park Chanyeol can’t handle happiness.

 

He’s now lying on the floor kicking his feet up and probably losing his sanity.  He’s like a fish who just came out of the water!No worse than that! He’s worm being showered with salt! Aigoo. This Chanyeol is a lot different from the Chanyeol he showed me dancing some wolf dance.

I rolled my eyes and let him finish his moment of glory as I walk away.”Young love does have a lot of energy”I nod to myself and scooped another pudding but a mouth out of nowhere appeared and ate it!

 

Minwoo -____________- He looks at me innocently as if he didn’t do anything at all. “Bomnaaaa~~~”I’m about to claw him but the way he calls me ‘Bomna’ just makes my heart pause for a moment. I hate him, he makes me feel weird and I don’t like it.

“Go away Minwoo.My pudding and I needs a time alone”I said then shoved to my mouth a spoonful of pudding. I tried walk away but he’s blocking the stairs!

 

“That’s what we call indirect kiss” I wanted to spit on his face the pudding I just ate but when I remember how expensive it is, I just swallowed it.

 

“Are you really that desperate to make out with me? Heol. You could’ve just ask.”I said as I my lips seductively. I’m not falling for his pranks -_- Ever since we pretended to be couples, he started this Casanova scheme just to make fun of me!

 

I turned around so just I could slap with him my hair but he pulled my arms and pinned me to the wall! ”Minwooyah!” I tried to break free but he just smiled at me playfully! His smile faded and I can feel myself holding my breath. THIS PRANK IS GETTING OUT OF HAND! He started leaning closer and my eyes automatically shut close even though I told them not to! BOM WHY IS THAT YOUR BODY IS NOT LISTENING TO YOU?!

 

My hormones started raging when something soft landed on my lips. OH HE DID NOT!

 

*click* I hysterically opened my eyes and found Minwoo pointing his phone to me as he bit his lips to prevent his laugh from escaping.HE DID NOT KISSED ME,HE JUST PLACED HIS THUMB OVER MY LIPS!

 

“You were pouting like this” He demonstrated what I just did as he laughs out loud. He can’t almost breathe from his laughter and I just watched him with my poker face. I only show no emotion when I’m mad and this is the perfect situation to use it.

 

“Are you done?”He coughs and scratches the back of his neck. His eyes looked guilty and he started to look in the ceiling. “Good” I shoved him and went upstairs. What a jerk.

I may have worn my ‘I’m pissed don’t talk to me or I’ll strangle you face’ because Nana and Seho was about to throw a joke but they ended up gulping and going downstairs as fast as they could. I’m not usually like this; I’m always the hyperactive one causing chaos in this house but Minwoo always turns on this side of me. I hate it that bastard.

 

I closed my eyes and tried to breathe in and when I opened it again, I immediately ate my pudding as if it’s the last food on earth. Food makes me feel a lot better ya know.

 

Bom calm your matatas!I said as I sat on the couch. I can’t go inside my room looking like this, it may scare Gayeon.She may think that I’m not her Bom Unnie and kick my out of the room.

 

“Are you okay?”A brave figure sat beside me and I turned around to give him the ‘I’m pissed don’t talk to me or I’ll strangle you face’ but everything just melted when I saw Dongwook’s worried eyes. Damn he’s hot.

 

“Minwoo bullied me” I pouted and heard him chuckle.Yes do it! Comfort me now!Kkkkk~ He noticed the quick change of my expression so I tried my best to looked pissed as possible.

 

He smiles at me and my body just wanted to jump at his lap and kiss that beautiful lips. Hold on with your thoughts Bom! HE MIGHT READ YOUR MIND!

 

“We’ll take revenge on him” His sweet smile turned into a playful grin making my heart leap from my chest.

 

“I’m looking forward to that” I just remembered that he and Seho are the prank masters in this house! We tried to defeat them with our couple prank but Dongwook just won’t stop looking me at that time! There was a timing bomb in my chest that time and it ended up exploding. I ENDED UP CONFESSING AT THE WRONG TIME AND IT ENDED UP AWKWARDLY WHEN HE THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE SINCE I JUST PRANKED HIM.

Gosh. Even the memories of it make my face flush. It’s the first time that we’ll be talking after that incident and ahhhhhhhh my face says it all.

 

I was too occupied with my thoughts that I forgot that I’m still with him. He’s watching my expression shift from time to time and ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can almost hear his breath. Stop it Dongwook before I could you in front of these cameras!

 

“So what’s the plan?”I tried to break the silence but then he started leaning to me closer! The gap between us in the sofa was gone and here I am closing my eyes again. I WAS JUST NERVOUS SO I CLOSED MY EYES! BUT GOSHHHHH I’LL TRADE ANYTHING EVEN MY PUDDINGS JUST KISS ME!
 

I felt something soft brushing the side of my lips and I opened my right eye just to check if he’s doing it right. But ughhhhh -_- He just wiped maybe the banana pudding left in my lips.

 

“THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT MINWOO DID TO ME! YAHHHH OPPAAAA YOURE SO CHEEKY!Yo---”I was cut off when he his thumb that he just used to wipe the pudding. He grins when he found me gawking to what he just did and I gasped because it was just too y to handle! THAT WAS INDIRECT KISS TOO RIGHT?!

“Tasted like Bomnana”I know he’s throwing me a joke but why does it sounded so damn y?!HE’S SEDUCING ME! “Hahaha goodnight and I hope you feel much better now”He brushed my head and then stood up to go to his room.

 

“Thank you Oppa.Sweet Dreams!”Dream of me arasso? I said as I waved at him. When he’s finally into his room,I grabbed one of the Poongpoong in the sofa and started hugging it tight.

 

“Noona are you mocking me?”I stopped when I saw Chanyeol standing at the stairs and I didn’t even notice that I was doing the same thing he did earlier.

“So this is what it feels like” He nods in agreement and I continued squealing without even making sounds.