Chapter 13: Angels? (Part 1)

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 13: Angels? (Part 1)

 

 

Chanyeol.

 

All of the members ran into the door way after hearing Kyungsoo's news.Who could it be???A sasaeng?!!OMO MANAGER IS NOT HERE!!!We are not ready for invasion!

 

"Tao get your wushu stick!!!"I yelled at Tao and to my surprise,he is already holding it as he clings to the yawning Kris.

"Everyone calm down!!!"Suho said but it didn’t even lessened the panic except from Kris,Xiumin and Chen who is calmly walking.

 

"....YOU ARE SO PRETTY!"I almost lost my soul as the sight of my angel holding Luhan's cheeks welcomed me.LUHAN WHY YOU!HOW COULD YOU!!!HE SEEMS ENJOYING IT!!!

"Is that Dara noona??"Sehun said as he points at her.I'm still in the middle of shock,what is she doing here?why is she touching Luhan's face and not mine? ㅠㅠ

 

"Oh there you are Tarsier boy!!!"She stopped squishing Luhan's cheeks then waved at me.Noona wash your hands now!  ㅠㅠ

"Tarsier boy???"Kris repeated and all the members started laughing in chorus except from Baekhyun who ran towards the door then pulled Luhan.He really looks y right now!

 

"Sorry visitors is strictly not allowed in our dorm"Baekhyun said not rudely but sounded evil for me!!!How could he!!!

I ran to the doorway but Baekhyun blocked me but since he is small,I easily shoved him away in my back.Perks of being tall! ^o^

 

"Oh...I’m not going inside anyways…I’m just returning this..."she handed the Panda  hat and...that hat that I wanted to buy the last time!!!"I wanted to give you this hat as an appreciation"She smiled and I wanted to cry because I was too touched!!!SHE BOUGHT IT FOR ME!!!I SHALL PUT IT IN MY 2NE1 mini museum!!!

 

"REALLY NOONA??? Kamsahamnida~~!!!YOU DON’T KNOW HOW IT MEANS TO ME!!!I WILL TREASURE THIS!!!"I hugged the cap and I can almost hear the wedding bells.

"Is that my panda hat?"Tao who is almost jumping to joy ran towards me.

 

"See I told you!!!I KEEP MY PROMISES!!!"I said as I wear my hat.

 

"HYUNG! Kamsahamnida!!!SARANGHEEEEEE!!!"He hugged me brushing his face to my shoulders after wearing the hat.

"Aww you guys are so sweet!!!"Tao looked embarrassed so he ran away to his Gege.Well,he's a bit shy to new people.He’ll get used to her soon!!!Especially after our marriage~ ^o^

 

"Okay times up"Baekhyun popped in our middle like a Mom against our love.

 

"HYUNG CAN WE INVITE HER IN?PLSSSSSS"I pleaded to Suho hyung and everybody was just watching us like we are in a drama.

 

"S-sure,is it okay with you guys?"he asked the other members and they nodded in unison as they smile like innocent kids to Dara noona!HEY ARE THEY ALL TRYING TO BE CUTE INFRONT OF MY FUTURE WIFE?!

 

"WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE VISITORS IT IS A GOLDEN RULE"Baekhyun is really getting into my nerves!!!

 

"BUT SHE IS NOT JUST A VISITOR!!!"I insisted but he doesn’t seemed to be impressed.

 

"YES SHE IS AND YOU PARK CHANYEOL MUST REMEMBER OUR RULES"He shouted and I wanted to punch his face right now!!!

 

"Guys...stop fighting..."She touched both of our shoulder that gave me an electric shock.On the other hand,I just noticed that Luhan is still beside us touching his cheeks as he smiles!!!Whabnwhshajxue!!!"Dont worry,I will go now…Don’t fight arasso?"She smiled and I wanted to cry right now because I don’t want her to leave!!!She waved at us and about to go when someone pushed her inside!

Kai:Omo this is really exciting!!!

Sehun:I still can’t believe it.Are we all in Chanyeol's dream???

Chen:I think so.This is not realistic.

Lay:He used love potion

Suho:Guys please behave…

Xiumin:Let’s just watch them,this is true to life drama

Kris:We need a pop corn

Kyungsoo:I want nachos~

Chen:Shut up guys,this drama is really getting exciting!

 

 

"No we are not going anywhere!"Bom noona!!!And oh!!!Minzy noona!!!IS THIS MY LAST DAY ON EARTH???Why is this happening suddenly?!TuT I wanted to cry tears of flowers right now!!!

 

"We don’t accept visitors"Baekhyun said strictly and I really wanted to cut his balls right now!!!Why so rude all of the sudden?!

 

Bom noona smiled devilishly at Baekhyun that made him gulp and back off "You dont accept visitors????????????????"She moved closer to Baekhyun as she widens her eyes!Omo!Way to go Bom noona!Scare him!scare him!!!

*I wanted to update really long but I am really sleepy and I can't edit anymore ㅜㅜ sorry guys~I will update more soon!Comments juseyo~~