Chapter 13: Angels? (Part 4)

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 13: Angels? (Part 4)

 

Dara.

 

I immediately opened the door but I saw all of the boys talking to their manager,I know the feeling of being scolded so I closed the door again.I don’t want to cause trouble >_<  but I’m trapped here with someone batching while singing in Chinese and probably !!!

 

25 minutes had passed and he's still showering!!!I feel really sleepy so I sat down,my back facing the door,as I hug my knees.

 

I was about to fall asleep when I heard mumblings and clicks of camera.

 

"I'm so fresh and handsome~~~ *click* "I want to laugh after hearing that vanity but I must be careful or else he’ll know that I’m here >_< “Omo I look fierce~~~ *click* I should be a top model~heol" I’m already pinching almost every parts of my body to prevent my laugh!

 

And then my graceful stomach just growled. *growlshdbwuydg* Oh yes,right timing!good job -_-

 

"WHO'S THERE?!!!"his voice is trembling and I hugged my stomach.He started crying!"ARE YOU A GHOST?!!!DONT COME NEAR ME!!!!I'LL WUSHU YOU!!!"I can hear him walking towards my direction and I see him with his eyes closed.THANK GOD HE IS NOT !He is wearing a white bathrobe.

"YAAA---"he screams when he opened his eyes so I ran towards him and covered his mouth which is really hard because he's too tall!

 

"Shhhhh!!!Chanyeol said that I should hide in here!!!I will remove my hands if you promise that you won’t scream again,arasso?"his eyes widened as he nods,and I removed my hands.He stared at me for a while then sprinted to the door!!!

 

"Yaaaah!!!do not open it!!!!"He is not listening!!!I started to panic when the lock clicked but then a cockroach landed on his hands.I was startled for I really hate cockroaches!But it really surprised me seeing him jumping and crying?

 

"GO AWAY GO AWAY!!!"he said as he flap his hands so the cockroach flew away making both of us shriek in terror.I’m scared,but seeing him more scared than me just pushed me to the honor of killing it.

 

"Go away *sobs*" he’s really crying pitifully right now.I grabbed the toilet brush and waited for the cockroach to land and then I smashed it.My heart ached for a while for I killed a cockroach!!! T--T

 

He is sitting on the floor now,still crying,so I walked towards him and tapped his back."Hush~It's all gone"I hear him sniffing and he raised his head so I smiled at him.I used to cheer up thunder when he was crying~

 

"Tao!What's going on there???"I heard a man's voice and the panic is back.Tao stood up then was about to open the door but he shoved me softly behind the door first.

 

He opens the door a little then peeked into it,making my heart throb really fast,will he tell about me???

Chanyeol~

 

The members had hidden Bom Noona and Minzy to I dont know where,but I hope that it's a safe place!

 

We gathered into the front door trying to calm ourselves.I feel my death coming T_T At least I am happy!I don’t have regrets!But someone just pisses me off -_-

 

"Baek did you call him????Do you really want to kill me?!"Suho grips my shoulders to calm me but it didn’t even work.

 

"I didnt."He shrugs which ticks me even more.

"Liar!!!"my face is now red from annoyance.

 

"I SAID I DID’NT!!!"Xiumin grabs Baekhyun as Suho tightens his grip from me.

 

"BUT HOW DID YOU KNOW HE IS COMING BACK!!!"This is so fishy right?!He hates my fanboying!!!So he is my only suspect!

"Guys calm your asses"Kris said while separating us like we are mad dogs.Baek is really killing my patience!!!

 

I inhaled a lot of air to release the tension.Suho lets go of my shoulder and started counting us.

 

"Where's Tao?"Everyone started looking behind them but Tao is not really here!

 

"He's in the bathroom"I gasped and almost fainted.I NEED TO GET MY NOONA!

 

"WHAAAAT??!!!DARA NOONA IS IN THE BATHROOM!!!!"I was about to run but they grabbed the end of my shirt for the door had opened.It is manager looking suspicious at us >_< My noona!I need to save her!!!

 

"Is this a strip show?"Since they grabbed my shirt hard,you could now see my s saying Hi.

 

"Aniyya~Why are you here manager?"we smiled at him playing innocent as a sheep.

 

"My head is aching.I want to rest."he massages his head and I can see that he is really pale.

 

"Omo!!!hyung you should go to the hospital"Kai said and winked at me.It’s a good idea!Manager can rest and at the same time will go away >_<

 

"It’s just a head ache,I’m just going to sleep"he walks and we followed him,except Baekhyun,like body guards."Why are you following me?"He gave us suspicious looks and we all exchanged glances.

 

"Oh...uh well...we will take care of you!"Suho said and Xiumin whispered something to Chen that made him type something on his phone.I’m perspiring like a pig right now *gulp*.

 

"Where's Tao???"He said and my heart raced.ETTEOKEEEE!!!

 

"Showering?"I said and I think that he is convinced.I can feel them holding their breaths as I do >_< We can do this!

 

"GO AWAY GO AWAY!!!"I almost peed in my pants when manager walked beside the bathroom door.

 

 

“Tao!What’s going on there?!”He knocks on the door and I cannot explain anymore our expression when Tao opened the door.

 

 

"Aniyo~~There was just a cockroach but it died in a heart attack after seeing me "Tao said seriously but I think it’s a dumb move.He is a good actor but not a good scriptwriter!

 

“Hyung the ambulance is here!”Kyungsoo said as he opens the door and to my surprise,there is really an ambulance!!!Nice job guys!!!

 

“But---“We cornered him even before he become more suspicious.

 

“No more buts hyung!”The nurses took manager as he shouts at us.

 

"Saranghae~hyung!Take care!"We waved at him as we give each other a high five.That was so close!

 

"I cannot believe you guys,I’m very dissapointed,you did this for a girl?!"Baekhyun interrupted our joy and I just rolled my eyes at him.

 

"She is not just a girl!!!And why can’t you be a little considerate?!"I place both of my hands at my waist.

 

"Because I am not tolerating your mistakes!!!"He said then walked out.I don’t get him!he's bitter towards my own happiness :((( he's my bestfriend!!!He supposed to support me!!!

 

"Dont worry he'll eventually calm down..."Suho taps my back and I just nodded.

 

"I better fetch Minji,she's probably playing with my boxers now"Kai said casually as if he’s just telling a bed time story.What the!!!

 

“Wae?where did you hid her?”Kyungsoo asked with his usual big eyes.

 

Kai grins."In my cabinet~~"This guy >_< why is he proud that he locked a girl in a cabinet of undies?!

 

"YAH GET HER NOW!"I shouted because his cabinet is full of girls!!!"And bom noona,we should get her out before she bullies us all!”

 

“Don’t worry…I hid her to a place that I know she will enjoy”Chen said and I think I know where.In the pantry where we keep our food!

 

"Oh wait!DARA NOONAAAAA"I sprinted to the bathroom and  my jawdrops as I see Tao and Dara noona taking a selca together? O_O

 

"What did I miss?"I feel the other members gathering behind my back.

 

"Hyung~Dara noona is my savior!"They stood up from the floor and Dara noona made a peace sign.As time passes by,my rivals are increasing T-T "She killed that feeling buttefly cockroach ha!"Tao is acting cute infront of her!!!!!!!!!!

 

"Jinja?wooah!Noona you are so cool!!!"Luhan stole the attention for he also acts cute infront of my noona!!!

 

"Kkkk~I was scared but this kiddo is even scared~"he pats Tao and he just looks like a cat.Give her back to meeee!She's mineeee!

 

"Noona noona~I'll just change my clothes and afterwards let’s take selcas again!"he said excitedly almost wiggling.

 

"Arasso~"She nods cutely as Tao walks away.

 

"Noona...you seem to capture our hearts"Luhan pokes her as he rub his heart.Ahhh!This guy!!!

 

“Yah Luhan!Don’t touch her!!!”He does not listen!!! ”Sehun!!!Take Luhan!!!”Sehun just shrugged!!!

 

"I just treat you guys like what I do to my brother~~~I feel like having a lot of dongsaengs now"Brother?Am I included?Am I brotherzoned?!"Are you okay???"I nodded as I try to smile even though my thoughts are telling me to whine like a baby.

 

"I need to tell you something..."she grabs suddenly my wrist and we moved away from the other members.They gave me suspicious looks which I enjoyed kekkeke~See how close we are!See this Luge!This girl is mine!I looked back at her and she’s looking down."The monster in my stomach is awake"she pointed at her tummy cutely and I forgot that she's older than me.This girl…she always make me addicted to her >_<

 

"Come on noona,let's feed that monster"I placed my hands behind her  and I lead her to the kitchen,but I turned my head back and winked at my members who's screaming with teases without even a noise.Ha!Luhan's face!

 

Dara~

 

The boys cooked dinner for us and we are now in the dining table munching this delicious dishes.I’m seated next to Chanyeol and Luhan and I feel ugh...they won’t stop competing!they keep on feeding me!I’m not a baby anymore,waeeee???

 

"Noona say aaaaah~~~"Luhan said as his eyes sparkles.Ugh,I cannot turn this pretty face down.

 

"Noooonaaaa~this tooooo"Chanyeol’s spoon bumped into Luhan and they started killing each other again. *sigh* If I could only have two mouths >_<

 

"Very good very good~~~You guys cook so well!!!!"Bom the sauce left in her lips as she raises her thumbs up.

 

"You eat so well,you almost ate the rice pot no--aaaaaah!"She pulled Kris' ears and we all laughed.Everybody seems getting along!Minji found a playmate,Kai,even though they always ran around the house because he keeps on teasing Minji to Sehun.

 

 

"Taoyah~~~"After our dinner when the boys is cleaning the dishes,I called Tao to ask a favor.

 

"What is it noona?"He smiles like a kid.

 

"Can I ask you a favor?"

 

"Oh sure!oh sure!"at first I find Tao a gangster type guy but I was wrong because he acts like the youngest here.And he is really sweet when you get to know him.

 

"Can you bring some food to your Baekhyun hyung in his room?"he didn’t had dinner with us and I feel really bad.

 

He looked surprise but then managed to smile."Noona is really kind!Arasso noona!"

 

"Do you know the reason why he hates me?”This question just came out so I covered my noisy mouth.

 

He moves his head."He doesn’t hate you,he doesn’t just know you!He's not usually like that...”He paused for a while and sighed.”I think he just worry for Chanyeol hyung"I nod for I somehow understand him now.

 

My phone rang and I almost drop it seeing Chaerin's name on the screen.Etteoke?!Should I answer it???!

 

"Are you okay noona?"I couldn’t answer him for I am too busy formulating answers in my head.Should I tell her the truth?

 

Chanyeol~

 

"Thank you for the dinner!"Bom said as she waves goodbye.They are going home already because CL noona called them T-T I wish they could just stay here forever.

"I’m sorry for intruding your house guys..."Dara noona bows so I bowed too >_< her head bumped into mine so she giggled when we both realized what happened.

 

“Noona~~~let’s see each other again!”Luhan shoved me!!!

“Oh sure!We will treat you next time!”

 

“Thank you Noona for saving me!”Tao bowed and Dara noona smiled widely.They are stealing the spotlight again T_T

 

“Yah Jongin!Don’t forget our deal arasso!”We all looked at the side of our house and I think Minji and Jongin just finished their marathon.What’s with this two?Hmmm…We began teasing them so Minji went into her noonas to hide her reddening face.

 

“See you again guys”Dara noona waves and I feel that it is the end.

 

"You guys are always welcome to invade our house!"I said cheerfully as if I don’t want to let them go.She smiled sweetly at me,I wanted to grab her hands and pulled her into a hug so I can whisper in her ears to stay just like in the romantic dramas.When she’s around I forget people around me >_< and I’m being cheesy!!!

 

"So you’re saying that I am an alien huh?!"Bom noona cut the romantic scene between us.

 

"Noona I'll just cook for you again!"Kyungsoo raised his hand and saved my life.

 

"Jinja?arasso his life is spared"We all laughed until they waved and go.

The members are still talking about our amazing encounter with noonas as my mind travels.

 

Xiumin:They're really fun~

Chen:I wish they are all my noonas

Kris:I can feel my ears falling

Kai:So Sehun-ahhh what do you think of Minji?

Sehun:You are really asking me?

Kai:Yah!!!!Wae >\\\\>

Sehun:Her is y.

Kai:YAH I WILL KILL YOU SEHUN!!!

Kyungsoo:Behave Jongin…behave…

Tao:Do you need my wushu stick to kill him?I’ll lend you!

Sehun: *chases Tao*

 

The members went back to their own businesses and I’m still stuck in the moment.

 

"Hyung!!!"Tao appeared holding a tray containing our dinner.

 

"Are you hungry again?"

 

"Aniyaaaa~Dara noona asked me a favor to feed Baekhyun hyung!So could you help me?"How can she be this thoughtful to a guy who acts like a ?

 

"Jinjja? *smiles* that girl is really an angel"I helped him with the tray as we walk together towards our room.Aishhh…I think I should make up with Baek.

 

"...Our situation is different noona"Tao and I looked at each other,we are standing near our door and we could hear Baekhyun talking to someone.

 

"ACKKKK---"I almost dropped the tray when I covered Tao's mouth!This bug is wrong timing!!!!!

 

The door opened and Baekhyun welcomes us with his face.My mood of making up to him faded for I don’t know why.

 

"Eavesdropping with your gigantic ears?"I don’t know why he is acting like a so lately.Does he really hate my fanboying this much?!

 

"My pretty Dara noona wants you to have this dinner even though you’re a "I handed him the tray and smiled evilly.

 

"Yes hyung...Dara noona is really nice...she even saved me from the cockroach!"I know Tao wants to help but it did not even worked.Baekhyun doesn’t seem to look impressed.

 

I walked pass at him and sat as his bed.He looks irritated and I smiled even more."So,tell us about your ‘noona’?”

 

Sorry for the late update :) Comments juseyo~~~