Chapter 5:Moment To Shine

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 5:Moment To Shine

 

Chanyeol

 

"Aisssh!I like this hat but ughhhhhh!"I scratched my head because of frustration.I'm currently in the same hat shop where Exo Showtime,my birthday edition, was held,just to buy Tao's panda hat.He was crying to me like a baby the whole day!So I had no choice to buy him one!That was supposed to be a prank but ugh...I hate to make people cry.

 

Since I did'nt brought much money and I did'nt came with Suho Hyung here,I just decided to buy the panda hat rather than the cool hat that I discovered,that one with like a boss print!I really liked it!Sadly,I returned that hat to the shelf.I really want that. *sniffs*

 

Before paying, I tried the panda hat.It was so soft and very warm.That cry baby would love this.

 

"Aigoo you're really cute"oh no!I curved my lips and made my eyes more bigger.I removed my disguise when I entered the shop because I thought that the owner might give me a discount!Our manager will be mad at me because I did'nt told them that I'm going alone T-T Pleaaase I hope that they won't recognize me!I'm scared of sasaeng fans!They will me in public!*huk* my ity!

 

"Hey"I was to jump when the stranger poked me.I can't look!!!I lowered the panda hat into my face.

 

I tried to changed my voice but it sounded like a chimpmunk."H-hi"I turned to her while looking down.Sasaeng incidents played in my head.I still want to live!And I want to preserve my virgnity!My underwear and my hair strands!

 

I heard a soft chuckle."Whoa!That voice suits you tarsier~ya"my ears turned into rabbit ears as I automatically looked at her and removed the panda hat in my head.I'm going to have a seizure right now.AAHHH MY ANGEL!!!My rejoiced as my heart raced like theres no forever!~

 

"NOOONAAAAA!"I said then she did a peace sign.I'm running out of expression!I just don't know how to react right now!She's wearing an apple cut wig and she's wearing eye glasses but I can still notice her being a goddess.I did'nt noticed her voice a while a go because she's using busan accent."What are you doing here???"I think my eyes are starting to sparkle now and I think the smile on my lips are starting to rip my face.

 

She smiled.I died.Is this really happening???"I'm looking for a hat to match my dress for Mama awards"I automatically raised my right hand.

 

"LEAVE IT TO ME NOONA!I'M A HAT EXPERT!!!AND I CAN BE HOT IF YOU WANT TO"she laughed then after hearing the hot word.

 

"Arasso~Okay find me a hat then "I nodded like a puppy.

 

"What kind of hat by the way do you want?"she rubbed her chin then closed her eyes while thinking.I feel like I'm being creepy right now,I'm staring at her every move! Well...I always steal glances at her before but she never looked back.

 

She opened her eyes and I blinked when her eyes met mine.*Dubdubdubdub* My heart!I'm going to die!Atleast I'm happy!"I want it to be like mysterious"she clapped once and I gulped then quickly searched for that hat.My mind was floating!Focus chanyeol!This is your time to shine!

 

"Nooona"I called her joyfully while my hands is in my back,holding the black hat I got for her.I think this would really fit her perfectly and it will be good for their Missing you performance."This"I placed the hat in her head and she faced the mirror while I'm at her back.I think I'm sweating! *Gasp* I'm nervous!

 

"Daebak!"she faced me then shook my sweaty hands.I was embarassed because of my sweaty hands but she did'nt mind it and continued shaking it.Oh God.Her hands is do soft!!!My hands feels like melting~"Kamsamnida!!!!It's really pretty!"she gave me a thumbs up after holding my hand and all that I can do now is to really blush so hard."You are the best"she smiled then went to the counter to pay for the hat.But im still here,stuck in that moment a while a go.Oh my.I feel like peeing in my pants.

 

"Hey"she poked me then I was alive again."Let's eat!I'll treat you for this nice hat!"she pulled me out of the store.Chanyeol TuT you are such a lucky guy TuT

 

"Is that Chanyeol oppa?!"No im not!Dara Noona looked at me then lightly nudged me with a teasing smile.

 

"Seems like you're popular with girls "she raised her eyebrows up and down.

 

"Naah...not that popular for you to get noticed"I murmured while pouting but I think she didnt heard it.Just like my unheard feelings. *sniffs*

 

"ITS HIMMMM!!!"I froze when I realized that girls are following us already with eyes like mine when I see my angel.I looked at Noona and she seems to be uncomfortable hiding,they are giving her death glares!OH NO!!!WE MUYT HIDE!!!I WILL PROTECT HER!!!

 

"Noona!!!"I whispered to her ears."At the count of 3...lets run okay???"she looks confused but I held her hands that made her eyes pop.

 

"1.....2...3!!!!"I tightened my grip then we ran as fast as we can.

 

Fans were squealing and both of us are still running like criminals."KYAAAA~ OPPAAAAAA!"pens and cellphones in their hands became murder weapons in my vision.>___<

 

"HERE!!!"she pulled me into the mall and we camoflouged into the public.We can still hear the squealing so we went into the fire exit stairs of the mall.Both of us sat exhaustedly in the 3rd step of the stair and I can hear our perfect synchronized breathing.

 

"That-was-awesome!"she said while wiping the sweat in her forehead then laughed really hard.I looked at her then her laughed influenced me like a command from a goddess,well she's a goddess after all.

 

"I get that a lot"I said using a y coice that made her laugh more.

 

"They're chasing you so you can return to the zoo tarsier"I pouted when she said that but she's still laughing.The sound makes my ears wiggle.*grummmp* she stopped laughing then looked at me.

 

It took me 3 seconds to realize that it was her.Well it's unbelievable!"HAHAHAHAHAHA"its my turn to laugh after hearing the manly grumble of her belly.

 

She pouted then playfully hit my arm."Yaaaaaah"she was blushing and I cant stop laughing because I never thought that behind the perfect angel hides a manly grumble."Omo T__T that was supposed to be my deepest darkest secret T-T I should never be hungry again"she pinched the end of his nose.

 

I stopped laughing then looked at her seriously."But I still find it cute and real..."I smiled sincerely and she stopped complaining,she just looked into my eyes then sighed."I would even use it as my ringing tone"

She laughed."Naaah,Youre cuter"she pinched my cheeks then stood up.I touched the part of my face that she touched then traced it,I felt my eyes turning to heart."We should think of a plan to get out.I should really feed the monster in my belly"she poked her belly and I also stood up.

 

"I think we should think of a better get up"I said then she looked at me while grinning then pointed her pointing finger up with a lighting bulb back ground.

 

She removed her wig then smudged the fake freckles she placed in her cheeks."You should wear this"I pointed to my self while my mouth is half opened."This"she walked to the 4th step of the stairs just to reach my height then placed the wig in my head."OMO!!!!You're pretty!"she said with both of her hands clamped all together."Okay let's add some make up"she pulled me to sit again then she started putting make up in my face,it seems that she's enjoying it because she's smiling all along.That's the reason why I cant stop her eventhough she's messing with my gender."DOOONE!"she clapped at her own creation.

 

"This is so gay"I said when she showed me my face.I don't know but I'm starting to have a crush on my girl version.

 

"Wear this"she gave me a yellow dress and placed her glasses to me.I hugged the stair case.

 

"Noooooo >_>"I looked away.I felt her pulling my clothes.

 

"Okay.I'll do it for you"she said really serious and that scares me.

 

"Okay okay okay I'll listen to you noona!"I took the clothes but she's still serious."J-just look away"

 

"Promise me you won't run"she raised her pinkie finger and mines met it.

 

"I wont"but i'll run away with you.After hearing my cheesy thought,I turned around blushing while changing to the dress she gave.It's a bit flowy and it's length makes my knees shiver."Now wear this"before she could comment to my new self,I tucked her head into my t-shirt,which is a jersey, then she raised both of her hands.Aaaack I'm dressing my crush~

 

"Oh!Hiphop!I like this!"she said while giving me a hiphop pose.The shirt is a bit of bigger than her but she managed to pull it cooly.She's cute!!!!"Hey why are you smiling?"she pointed at me,her eyes half closed.

 

"Aniyo~You're too cute and I cant resist smiling"I said as I place the panda hat I bought to her head."Tarsier and Panda"I saw her turning pink while feeling the furry hat.

 

*gruummmp* I laughed again."Okay lets eat!!!!"she said determinately then both of us opened the door.

 

We went to the nearest ramen shop in Hongdae.We were not talking.All I can hear is her slurping and also mines.We were really hungry,especially her,she forgot my existence.Omo T-T this ramen is my competitor.

 

 

Sorry for the errors~I would love to hear your comments <3