Chapter 17: Princess and I

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 17:  Princess and I

 

Sandara.

 

Once upon a time…

 

There was a beautiful princess whose heart has been broken by her beloved Prince.In an unexpected day, a knight came into her tower and proclaimed his love for the Princess.

 

But one day, a group of mad witches came to put a spell into the Princess.They made her sleep and the only way to reverse the spell is...True love’s first kiss.

 

It’s funny how I dream of being a princess right now.It feels so real.I never slept like these before,I feel so peaceful.But the funny part is...I’m still sleeping in my own dream.Like just Inception!But my version is,Sleep within a sleep.

 

Darn!Why do princesses is always put in to a spell?I wanted to have a mortal combat to those witches!Anyways, I can feel the environment as I sleep,I can feel that somebody is beside me,holding my hands.Is it the prince or the knight?Geez I don’t even see clearly their faces.I am hoping that they’ll be as hot as the princes in Princess Hours!

 

And then,I just felt something exploding in my chest as a soft lips pressed into mine.It was slowly brushing my lips and I can’t even depict whether I’m still dreaming or not.It feels so warm and real. The sensation is so magical that I just don’t want to wake up.I opened my eyes but his face is too bright for me to recognize.Whoa?Is he Edward Cullen?Why does his face sparkles? I was to touch his face with my eyes half closed but he turned around and disappeared. And the next thing I knew... is waking up from this beautiful dream.

 

"You're safe now"My vision is still blurry but I can recognize the man who is carrying me like a baby. Judging from his scent and his old time warmth,I’m sure that this is my Jiyong.Oh,delete ‘my’.

 

My eyes started to become dewy for no reason. Even though I’m back into the reality it feels like this is the continuation of my dreams. He saved me and it is the same feeling waking up with that guy in my dreans.Suddenly,I just felt attached to that guy in my dreams.

 

"Shhh it’s alright..."he kissed my forehead gently as he placed me down to the back seat of my car.I feel like a zombie and I don’t feel my bones.

 

"I was so scared..."I admit recalling what just had happened.

 

"Me too…"he chuckled and place both of his hands to my cheeks as his forehead meets mine.”I was so scared that I almost thought of jumping to YG building”I don’t know where to find my energy but I have to hit his arm.

 

“Jerk,Dragon could fly,you can’t die”He brushed his nose into mine as he laughs softly.I looked deeply into his eyes and I can see that he is really tired.Aigoo,maybe this guy gone hysterical again~~~

 

“My life depends to this clumsy rabbit,so tell her to stop chasing troubles”I nodded and reached for his hug.He stiffened at my sudden affection,but I really needed some hug.

 

"Thank you for saving me..."I buried my face into his chest and I automatically savoured his scent.I’ll just continue my anger on him tomorrow,I’m too tired to get mad.

 

"I'll save you for the rest of my life,you know that princess rabbit"Princess?Maybe I’m still dreaming.A dream within a dream.Inception,Sandara Park’s version.

Chanyeol.

"It’s your time to do me a favor.Never come near her again.You just attract dangers for her.It is best for you to go"Jiyong hyung words stabbed me at the bottom of my heart.I understand him but it just hurts.And I can still remember how they walked away as GD hyung carry her like a princess .

 

 

This is the coldest night that I had experienced my entire life.I hugged my knees and laid my head against the door.I am outside our dorm and I don’t have the face to get in.

 

They'll probably just yell at me and give me the award of the most idiot of them all.Baekhyun would just laugh at me and say "I told ya!!!" with her y eyeliner and Kris Hyung would definitely say “Good Morning!How was your dream?” as he slaps my .

 

 I'll just comfort myself here.Alone.In the darkness.In the middle of coldness.In the middle of the night.I’ll probably just talk to the mood like what Bruno Mars did. “I thought I can save her...But it how I skipped the whole process of saving!I was damn asleep!It is dang humiliating!!!”I complained like a lunatic the moon above.

 

Foolish Chanyeol.Why did you even assume even though in the first place you are already the loser!Aaaahhhh it hurts...it hurts...it hurts...”Rip my heart juseyoooo!” I screamed and I started hearing the barks of the neighbour’s dog.”Who wants my heart???”I looked from left to right. “Aigoo,nobody?”I tapped my chest and sighed. Of course,nobody would want my heart,it is already malfunctioning from pain!Plus my head!I’m going crazy!

 

The door opened making me fall from the floor.I am greeted with my members surprised faces as they all hover around me.I wish to disappear.Where’s that genie lamp again that we used in SNSD music video???

 

I couldn’t even stand."I'm so sorry.I've messed up our practice"I bit my lips.Damn this lips,It brings back the memories."I'm sorry Baek...I should’ve listened to you...I should’ve  known in the first place that---"Their faces became blurry.My eyes started to become misty and my throat is in pain and my heart...it hurts...It really hurts.

Someone pulled my hand up and then hugged me tightly."Shhhh...We’re here for you..."it's Baekhyun giving me the comfort of his hug.I can feel my other members hugging me too,I just can’t open my eyes and I continued to let out my pain to them.

 

"I thought I can protect her,but I ended up hurting her"I told them the whole story and they never let me go from their hug.I feel like they are sponges absorbing my pain."I’m worthless...I’m such a coward!I caused danger to her...I'm out of her life..."I cannot open my eyes and I just buried my face in the embrace of my members.I wanted to hide the pain.

 

"No...You are one tough man Chanyeol..."I felt Baekhyun's comforting hands tapping my back continuously."Only the bravest men know how to let go”I never knew that Baekhyun could produce such a Gandhi like words of wisdom.I stopped crying and then clapped my hands.

 

”I never know that behind your thick eyeliner hides a man of wisdom!”I sniffed and they all laughed as the rain has finally ended.Suddenly I feel kind of disturbed hearing someone crying,even louder than me!

 

“Yah Tao!!!I’m the depressed guy here!Don’t steal the attention!”We all looked at him as he almost loses his breath from crying!

 

“I-I-I UWAAAAAA!!! I JUST FEEL SAD FOR HYUNG!!!UWAAA!!!!”he fell from the floor crying and we almost died laughing at him.

 

“Stop acting like you just came out from your mother’s !”Sehun hits his and Tao won’t stop crying like a baby.

 

“Sehun!Don’t mention the V word!!!”Suho said as if Sehun disobeyed the ten commandments.

 

“Speaking of the V word!I have a new movie!The title is Teeth!Aigoo!!!It is really scary for the girl’s V has teeth!!!”Kai said as he raises his new DVD.

 

“Teeth?!So does it eats our P?!”Lay consciously said as he covers his thing.

 

"Do you even have it?"Kris cooly said as he points as his thing as if it is the biggest pet in the whole world.

 

Aigoo,I thought we will have a long drama here and but we ended up watching that V thing!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN//

Hi guys!!!I think my next update will be late because I am going to Korea *faints*!But I'll make it loooooooong! Do you guys know someone from Korea?Or anyone from you is a Korean?I wanted to make a short film there and I need an actor! :)))

 

SHORT SURVEY GUYS!!!WHO DO YOU WANT FOR DARA UNNIE????CHANYEOL OR JIYONG?EXPLAIN AND I'LL FEATURE YOU FOR THE NEXT UPDATE~I JUST NEED YOUR OPINION GUYS :)