Chapter 19:The Loyal Fanboys

Angel Of Mine

 

The Loyal Fanboys

Chanyeol.

 

Telling Donghae hyung that I like Dara noona was really a bad decision. I didn’t know what I was thinking that time! All that I remember is that I am extremely jealous! 

 

Etteoke. I’m not prepared for this! I sniffed myself and regretted doing it afterwards. Why do I smell like a caveman?! I couldn’t believe our fans for saying that we sweat baby cologne. That is a damn wrong superstition about us because we sweat vinegar,a salty vinegar.

 

"Do it alreaaaaady and stop sniffing yourself like a dog!She;s a cat person ya know"He managed to bring me infront of Dara noona's house like a leashed dog.He shot me a glare and pointed at noona's window. ”Don’t be ashamed of your odor, she likes people who sweat from hard work!”

 

 

I swallowed the lump in my throat but my nervousness wouldn’t leave me! Donghae hyung said that I am a newbie rival and I have to do the tradition---To wait outside Dara noona’s house.

 

 

“Hyung…Why are you doing this? Rivals don’t support each other…”I’m running out of reasons.I just can’t do this now. I’m still scared and not ready.

 

Donghae hyung sighed as he kicks the rock in front of him. “I’m doing this to eliminate the main enemy who doesn’t deserve her at all” His tone is dead serious and I never seen him this way.

 

 

 

The front door clicked open and I almost had a seizure seeing somebody else. And to top all of my misfortunes, it’s GD hyung.

 

 

It's not that I'm scared that I might see him again but I just didn’t expect that he’ll come out to Noona’s house at this hour. With that, he already rubbed salt in my wounds saying that I am defeated.

 

G dragon Hyung shot me glare that almost killed me. I wanted to run,he'll kill me with just his glares! He just caught me betraying our treaty. I’m so dead.

 

 

"What the hell are you doing here?!"His expression is obviously twisted with anger as if he wanted me to disappear in his snap but his voice remained low."We had an agreement right?”he said between his gritted teeth.

 

 

I couldn’t answer him. I'm ashamed of myself for forgetting that deal. My mind is telling me to run away but my feet won’t cooperate. AIGOO I'LL CUT DOWN MY FEET FOR BEING DISOBEDOENT!

 

"Yo Dragon hold your fire"Donghae hyung walked into the middle like a fire extinguisher. “I just told him to do our tradition" He said as if he is an illegal recruiter. My face instantly turned red when talkative hyung told GD hyung the reason why we’re here.

 

GD hyung is not impressed in anything Donghae hyung told him.His face is distorted in a scary manner and I could feel that we’ll be both kicked out soon. "Stop being childish and please wake up"He looked at both of us.” Can’t you just both accept the fact that she’s mine?!”

 

 

“That was before you left her” I never seen Donghae Hyung become like this. He looks at GD Hyung with a disgusted expression.

 

“I never left her” He said not looking into Donghae hyung’s eyes.

 

 

“Stop joking Kwon Jiyong. You know that I always knew what you’re doing behind her back. She was just lost in the magic of your words that she won’t believe m---“

 

YAHHHHH!!!I ran to stop GD hyung from punching Donghae hyung again! ”Please don’t be so violent!”

 

 

“See?!You’re scared to hear the real ,I mean fact here!”Donghae hyung is laughing sarcastically and I just blocked him using my back so they can’t hurt each other.

 

“SHUT THE UP! YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL”

 

“HAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU’RE MAKING ME LAUGH”

 

“YOU !”He was about to punch Donghae hyung again but I grabbed his fist.I didn’t even know that I have the strength to do that.

 

“Please…We are all respectable guys here and we don’t want someone to see us right???This will cause a huge scandal and it will not make Dara Noona happy”Just thinking of Dara noona being sad and disappointed already makes me feel dying.I don’t ever want to cause her sadness. “We can’t solve this problem if we keep on fighting like highschoolers.Let’s be a man” I said like a mature guy making me feel like I am the alpha.GD hyung was silent for a second and so do Donghae hyung.

 

 

“Okay okay I’m calm”Donghae Hyung raised both of his hands.I smiled in belief.Hah! I feel proud.

 

For a second we regained peace.Not until Donghae Hyung jumped behind me and punched GD hyung straight in the face.

 

 

“RUN PARK CHANYEOL”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung where’s your light stick?”Donghae hyung started digging his bag.Aigoo don’t tell me he forgot it!

 

“I’m your senior so you should give me your lightstick”He reached for my light stick and thank God I’m tall enough to protect it. “Yah!”

 

“I know this will happen so I brought Luhan’s”I gave Donghae hyung the light stick and he wiggled it excitedly.

 

We are in 2ne1’s concert now in a ahjussi cover up.We have fake beards in our faces and round spectacles.Even though wearing a hat doesn’t fit our get up,I still wore the hat Dara noona gave me.Aigoo…It smells like her.

 

 

The concert started like an explosion turning me into a fanboy frenzy again.We raised our lightstick and went on to the beat of crush and let my self be lost in the beat.You may say I’m a biased man but I only sing Dara noona's parts.

 

Donghae hyung and I squealed like there’s no tomorrow on the following performance.

 

“DID YOU SEE THAT FREAKING ABS?!SHE DIDN’T EVEN INFORMED ME THAT SHE HAVE THOSE LITTLE CUTIES IN HER STOMACH AHHHHH I WANNA TOUCH IT”

 

“Hyung you sounded like a ert”

 

“Why?Don’t you want to touch it?”He raised his eyebrow up and down while giving me a lopsided smile.His beard make him look like a and I don’t know how to tell him that he’s freaking the girls in our section out!Hahahah if they just know…

 

 

“OMO THEY NEED VOLUNTEER!FREE FROM DARA! I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE BEFORE I DIE”We jumped as we raised our hands.The girls looked in our direction again and they looked more disgusted now.We are too busy fanboying to care so we kept on raising our hands while squealing for Dara noona’s name.

 

We ended up sobbing in the corner when we were not chosen.Dara noona is now giving hot to that lucky guy on stage.

 

“That should be us”

 

“Oh geez I can’t look”I covered my eyes because I just can’t handle this situation.

 

 

“WHAT THE!!!SHE KISSED THAT GUY ON THE CHEEKS!!!”Donghae hyung flipped and I can’t even open my eyes.I can’t imagine her kissing somebody else! “We should wait for that guy outside and beat him to death”I heard Donghae hyung’s knuckles and it reminds me of the night he punched GD hyung.

 

“Do you mean ‘Punch and Run’?”Yes we ran our off that night before GD hyung could devour us with his flames.

 

“We should join running man as a team”

 

 

“Yeah we should”We both agreed and then listened to the next song ‘Missing You’

 

AN

LONG TIME NO UPDATE :( SORRY!I WAS TOO BUSY!BUT DON'T WORRY!I KEPT ON WRITING ON MY NOTES SO ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TO EDIT IT :) I'LL UPDATE OFTEN NOW SO I COULD FINALLY FINISH THIS :) THANK YOU IF YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS :)))