Chapter 10:It is You

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 10:It is You

 

Chanyeol.

 

We finally arrived in the airport here in Hongkong.I'm verrrrrrrrry excited because tomorrow is Mama and I’m gonna see my Angeeeeel~

 

"Yeeeeoliiiieeee"Baekhyun hit my arm and I hit him back.

 

"What's your problem dwarf?"I and he hit me again,so I hit him back and vice versa.This is our love,full of brutality.

 

"Guys stop or I’ll dance"Jong In is in between us and both of us automatically stopped,I don’t like seeing Kai's dance,it's gross!especially his shower dance!It is a nightmare!!!I wish I could video it and post it in a site to teach him a lesson to stop watching!

 

"Be ready for the runaway"Kris wears his sunglasses as he fix his hair,we are about to walk into the airport and he thinks it’s a fashion show.Vain Hyung!

"WAAAAAAAIT"Tao shouted pulling Kris and Suho in my direction.Ugh -3- I’ve been hiding from this brat!I forgot his cap to my angel and I just don’t know how to get it back! "Gege!!!Hyung lied to me!!!"He points at me and started his tantrums with his uh…parents.

"Gege!!!Hyung lied to me!!!"Baekhyun imitated Tao perfectly and I can’t help to laugh hard while clapping whenever he does that,It’s freaking hilarious!

 

"Aishhh just give the boy what you promised"Suho said as he calms Tao.

 

"But I told you!!!I left it with Dara noooooona!"Tao's tantrums became wilder and the members started teasing me.

 

"Aisshh.Still dreaming"Kris said mockingly.What’s wrong with this people!!!Why can’t they believe me!!!

 

Baekhyun hit my and I glared at him."Wakey wakey!"he said like a monkey.

 

“I will burn your undies!!!I swear!!!”I choked him lightly as I grit my teeth.

 

"Hey hey!!!what about my cap!!!"Tao once again used his childishness to win Suho's side ,this brat!Arrrg!It is Suho and Kris’ fault!They spoil him to much!!!

 

"I'll just buy you a new one"suho taps tao's head.See how he spoils him???!

 

I inhaled deep and raised my hands."I,Park Chanyeol,Dont break promises!!!"I shouted and they all became silent,I feel like Umin hyung right now,everybody seems listening kyaaa~!"So I will get that cap AND ALSO DARA NOONA IN HER WEDDING DRESS! I SWEAR INFRONT OF YOU,*points at all of them*11 DORKS WHO DONT BELIEVE THAT MY CHARM CAN CAPTIVE AN ANGEL"I feel like delivering a campaign speech,they are all silent and I'm imagining crickets as sound effects!

 

And after staring for like 10 seconds!they just turned their backs and started walking!!!

 

Lay:Aissh!he's getting worse

Kyungsoo:I’m scared.He's turning into a sasaeng!He’ll even burn Baekhyun’s undies!!!What if he is the real sasaeng here!!!who’s pretending as a member!

Chen:Calm down.You’re just paranoid,Kyungsoo.

Sehun:Let's warn poor Dara noona!her undies are in danger!

Luhan:Arasso~let’s do it together suhuniieee *clings to sehun*

Suho:Aigoo guys!let us not break someone's dream.And cut that underwear issue.

Xiumin:Yes.Dreaming is for free,let him be.

Kris:Baekhyun is feeding him drugs.He is the real culprit here.

 Baekhyun:I did noooot!I only feeeed him with my love and affection

Kris:So gay *wears his sunglasses*

Baekhyun:Yah! *jumps and tries to hit Kris*

Tao:Gege!!!Here comes the guard again!!!!*Pulls Kris’ shirt while biting his nails*The last time they touched my thing!!!

Kris:Don’t worry I'll watch you

Baekhyun:Who’s gay now huh! *continues to jump just to nudge Kris*

Kris:Stop jumping Baekhyun,you can never reach me

 

The cold wind slaps my face as I watch them walk away. "Life is so cruel *sniffs*"

 

"Chanyeol"Our manager suddenly popped in front of me and I welcomed him with my Lay like expression.

 

"Yes hyung?"He seems uncomfortable as he looks at me.

 

"You know that Mr.Sooman doesn’t likes your fanboying...he told you that many times...he'll really call your attention if he finds out that--"I answered him with a deep sigh,I don’t have the right to fanboy?cruel!!!!I bowed at him and walked away sadly with a cloud above my head.

 

Why do I feel like the heaven doesn’t want me for their angel?

Dara.

 

"Let's take a selca!!!!"Jiyong pointed his cellphone as he smiles childishly.

 

He's been whining since we came here in the venue so I finally nodded before my eardrums explode."Aish!Arasso!"his face lights up as he set his phone camera.

"Not without me!"CL joins into the frame together with Top and Bom.Jiyong's face fell down and I can’t help to giggle.

 

"You photobombers!!!!!"

 

"Uh oh.Sushi boy is mad"Top teased and we all laughed as we realize that he really looks like a sushi roll.

 

"I want to eat you"Bom poked his hair as he scratches his neck from embarrassment.

 

"Bom,you want to eat anything"she glared at me and I made faces.But I’m telling the truth!

 

"Yah!!!"

 

"You guys stop it!I will take the picture!"Minji stopped our petty fights then all of us posed like nothing had happened.The maknae is more mature than us >_> 

 

"Take two guys!!!!"I started posing and then suddenly Jiyong placed his hands over my shoulder!INHALE DARA YOU MUST ACT NORMAL.He even shoved Top and Bom away!Hah!Luckily,Chaerin's fist welcomed him when he was about to push her!hahahah!

“Why didn’t you include us!!!”Bom protested loudly.

 

“Because you’re too big in the frame”

 

“I WILL REALLY KILL YOU SANDARA PARK!!!”She was about to choke me when Jiyong went infront of me.

 

“I’m so sorry Noona,I just thought that you and Top look good together”Jiyong is raising his eyebrows up and down as  Bom froze in the air with her cheeks burning.I just can’t help to laugh at her epic reaction,even Chaerin and Minji started laughing at Bom’s sudden awkwardness.

“Ji,don’t you ,she might eat you alive since you look like a corn sushi”Top said as he pinch Bom’s cheeks that made her awkwardness worse.Hahahaha!Her expression is priceless!hahahaha!!!

 

“You will pay for this you Dragon!!!!aahgsdneededsvhbewhsbbsa”she was about to claw Jiyong but Chaerin and Minji tries to calm her.

 

 

 

Jiyong went back to his phone stuff."Kyeopta~"I tiptoed to peek in Jiyong's phone and my eyes widened as he crops the two of us in the pic!He even made it his wallpaper!

 

"Yaaaah!!!"I glared at him almost blushing like a tomato but he just pouted like nothing had happened.Sneaky jerk!

 

 

We're now walking inside the venue and the crowd is really wild!Woooo!!I can’t wait to make them wilder!~

 

"Is that your FANBOY who told you saranghae???"Bom loudly emphasized what she said as she points to a tall man together with some boys posing in the red carpet.

 

I blinked many times just to assure myself that I am not dreaming…Is that really TARSIER GUY?!

 

Hello there~The time in this story is not that accurate ahahaha.I'm really happy that you guys are reading this!Kekekkeke~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAO my Bias kekeke <3