Chapter 13: Angels? (Part 3)

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 13: Angels? (Part 3)

 

Dara.

                          

After slapping his face,he finally turned to me as if he’s back from his sudden death."Noona...I want to show you something!"he grabs my hand then guides me into a room.His hands were icy cold and I can see that he is tense.

 

"Is this your room?"I wondered around and it's a little bit messy.But thank God there’s no scattered undies around here!Bigbang’s dorm is like a department store for underwears!Just remembering those things makes me shiver >_<

 

"Yeah..."I sat on his bed and he looks like finding something.Oh,and it is a guitar.

 

"I want to sing what I feel right now"he said not looking to me,he seems shy because I can see that he's turning red.

 

"S-sure"I stuttered for I don’t know why then smiled as he started strumming.I wanted to erase the weird feeling in the air right now,but I dont know how!

 

He stops strumming and then looked at me."Okay,can I just say something crazy? "Wait…I think I heard this line before!I stared at him for seconds as I touch my chin and aha!

 

“I love crazy!”a giggle escaped from me as I realize how we look childish for doing suddenly this frozen thing.

 

“All my life has been a series of doors in my face,And then suddenly I bumped into you”he bumps me softly as he smiles boyishly with his eyebrows moving up and down.It brings me back to our very first meeting,when we just bumped with one another ^_^

 

“I was thinking the same thing!'Cause like,I've been searching my whole life to find my own place…And maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue…”I sang slowly because I am not sure of the lyrics.It’s funny how the song fits our situation!Tho this is not a party because we just barged in their house kekeke~~

 

“But with you!”we pointed at each other’s smiling face like dorks as we stand up.I think I found someone whom I could share my inner craziness!hahaha!

“I found my place~~~”I stepped up into his bed as I place my hands on my chest.I feel like performing a musical!

 

“I see your face”he removed his guitar and steps up in the bed too.

 

“And it's nothing like I've ever known before!”we were singing at the topof our lungs us we jump in the bed,holding hands.

 

“Love is an open----“

 

*BLAG * the door opened loudly as Baekhyun enters seeing us in our very weird situation,we’re still holding hands and smiling dorkily.His little eyes widened and I just jumped out of the bed and bit my lips from humiliation. >_<

 

"From now on,I will watch you closely Park Chanyeol”He points at Chanyeol sharply and I just stared at the floor for I feel like I’m being scolded.Bom-ah!Save me!

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN SUCH A GREAT MOMENT"Chanyeol jumps off the bed and then suddenly he’s just infront of Baekhyun who just shrugged.

 

“You cannot love a person you just met”HE REMINDED ME OF ELSA!WHY DOES EVERYTHING FEELS LIKE A FROZEN SCENE?!

 

“I KNEW HER FOR A LONG TIME!AND I LOVED HER FOR A LONG TIME!WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!!STOP BEING AN ELSA!”Baekhyun just fired him with his coldness.So Chanyeol really is really my avid fanboy?Omo~~~Kyeopta!I’m very lucky.

 

"BECAUSE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP FROM YOUR CHILDISH FAIRYTALE"

 

"I DONT NEED TO WAKE UP"

 

"YES YOU DO"

 

It’s awkward and scary watching them fight like this.I can’t even calm them.I guess I need to leave them for a while so they can talk.I tiptoed as I walk outside and to my surprise they didn’t even noticed me because they are too busy wrestling each other.

 

I tried to look for Minzy and Bom.They probably bombing the house right now!My feet brought me into the living room and I shrieked as I saw our maknae, Minji,y dancing with Kai?!

"Yaaaaaaah!!!"I rushed between them because the scene is turning into a parental guidance thing!And for pete's sake!they are too young for this!!!!

 

"What's wrong unnie?"They looked at me as if I’m a party pooper slash terror mom.

 

"Gong Minzy!!!!What do you think you are doing eh!!!”I hit her for being too y.

 

"Awww!”She winced from pain even though my hand hurts too for her is really strong for my poor hand!”We are just dancing unnie!”She looks at Kai to ask for back up.

 

"Yes!Just dancing passionately!”He said jokingly but he just made me want to kill him! ”Just joking >_>" he said when he saw me boiling and about to get his eye."We're just playing!Really,please believe me >< Spare my life!"he pointed to the xbox as I gave him a suspecting look and he just raised both of his hands as if he is surrendering.

 

"Aishh arasso!Take care of our minzy okay?"he nodded and even crossed his heart."AND DON’T DANCE TOO CLOSE!"

 

"I will noona!We will be bestfriends!"he pulled Minzy and gave her a high five.I smiled at them,I’m glad that they become close in a short time.It seems like their hobbies are the same.

 

"Now I’m jealous"the blank faced Sehun bit his lips as he pulls Kai.Minzy can’t even look at him,why do they look so awkward?

 

"Hi"Luhan,the girl faced boy,pops from nowhere. He is smiling prettily to me and I can see glitters around him.

 

I waved and smiled at him."Can you help me find Bom?"

 

"I am very gentleman!Yes I will help you my noona!”He clings to me that made me shock for a moment but I just go with the flow.

"I'm really really really jealous right nowwwwwww!!!"I heard Sehun's tantrums as Luhan walks with me happily.Aigoo these guys are weird~

 

"So...Are you single noona?"He stops walking and stands in front of me.

 

"Yes?"I feel very shy.Luhan why are you even asking me this question >_<

 

"Jinja?"he raised his fist in the air and grins boyishly."Hah!I knew it!"I don’t know why he looks happy but suddenly I felt depressed for having a complicated status.

 

"What's with that question by the way?"

 

He continued to walk."Aniyaaa~I’m just assuring~~~There they are!"We reached the kitchen and he pointed to his other members.Well,well,well!I can see clearly that Bom is eating everything that they give her!On the other hand...Luhan still clings to me.

 

"Luge looks weird.It's the first time that I’ll be seeing him like that"Lay said to s and Luhan doesn’t seem to hear it.

 

“He is usually clingy…but it’s weird to see him being clingy to a girl”Xiumin who is helping in chopping the vegetables said.

 

"LUGEEEEEE!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!!!"I heard loud footsteps and a giant emerged!It is Chanyeol and his aura is dark."LET GO OF HER!!!"He roared like a wolf as he pulls my right hand leaving the left from Luhan.I feel like I’m in a love triangle!

 

Kris:Get ready for the sequel of the drama.

Suho:We should film this

Chen:They will win Oscars!

Kyungsoo: *nods as place the popcorn in the oven*

Lay:Hurry with the popcorn juseyooo~The next scene will be thrilling!

Bom:Shut up guys!I can’t hear a thing!!!

Kris:I’ll get the remote then

Chen:Is he playing dumb?

Kyungsoo:Nah,he is a natural dummy

Kris:YAAAAAAAAAH!

 

"Why would I?!!!"Luhan pulled me as he make faces to irritate Chanyeol.

"Because..."Chanyeol suddenly became lost of words as he turns into red."YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LIKE HER!!!"he blurted really loud with his eyes closed.My heart races,why do I feel so nervous?!He confessed a lot this day but not directly to me.

Luhan on the other hand turned into red too and tightened his grip to me."WELL I LIKE HER TOO!!!"

 

My jaw really dropped right now and wait?Do I smell popcorn?!I turned to Bom and the other members and to my surprise,they are watching us intently while eating popcorn!

 On the other hand,Luhan and Chanyeol are looking fiercely at each other without even blinking.I can handle fan boys but this thing is really crazy!My wrist hurts!!!

 

"Manager will be back in 5 minutes"Baekhyun walks beside us casually and all the members flipped like they are having a fire drill.

 

"ETTEOKE!!!"Chanyeol and Luhan suddenly removed their grips and held each other's hands.Wait?what just happened?

 

"WE ARE DOOMED!!!"Chanyeol wails.

 

"What shall we do?!"Luhan looks desperate.

 

I tried to look at Bom to ask what is happening but she looks busy with her popcorn -_-

 

"LET US HIDE THEM!!!PALIII!!!"Chanyeol grabs my wrist as the other members did it to Minzy and Bom.I don’t even know why do I feel like panicking with them!

 

"What is happening???"

 

"Our manager!!!He can’t see you!!!"We ran into a bathroom."Stay inside!!!"

 

"What about Bom and Minzy?!!"I wanted to go out but he blocked the doorway.

 

"The members had hidden them separately,wait for me here noona"His worried and tensed face looks so manly so I just nodded as if he’s hypnotizing me."Arasso"

 

He closed the door so I just wandered around in this big bathroom.Wait a second?!I froze as I hear the shower opens and a man suddenly sings something in chinese.ETTEOKE????!

 

I really want to finish this chapter at once but I still need to edit the drafts >_< I feel sleepy already >_< mianhe!~Feed me comments for it inspire me a lot <3