Chapter 6:Unchained

Angel Of Mine

 

 

Chapter 6:Unchained

Sandara

 

"Im full!"i tapped my belly.My poor abs will soon deflate -3- I looked at tarsier guy and even though we've been together for almost 2 hours,he still looks mesmerized in my every move.^__^ he's really cute,to the point that I want to keep him in my pocket.

 

"Noona are you going already?"I stopped walking.She,I mean He, looks like a girl but talks like a man,it feels weird,his voice doesn’t blend with his aegyoness.

 

It’s already 6pm."Uhm...."His eyes are like saying 'NOONA-DON’T-LEAVE-IM-GOING- TO-DIE' so how could i resist?I blinked when he started pouting."Are you trying to use your cuteness to capture me?"I was just joking but his face turned into tomato!

 

I smiled at his reactions.">\\\< Noona d-dont leave yet"he said stuttering then he grabbed the end of my hiphoppy shirt but he's looking into the different direction.Aaaack!stop being so cute!He's making me want to eat his face!

 

"O-kay"his  eyes sparkled and he smiled like it’s the end of the world."Let's go to Namsan tower!"I raised my fist.Actually, I’m planning to go there alone for I wanted to finish something but tarsier guy casted a spell on me!

 

Chanyeol.

 

Could someone please teach me how to be normal in front of your crush?I looked straight into the cable car's roof.Im running out of words!And I look very stiff and awkward T---T my legs are bit paralyzed and wobbly  because of the cold too T-T I hate skirts,it feels breezy to my down below organ!This is so uncool!

I took a quick glance at her,which I’m expert at, and she's looking intently at the view...why do I sense pain in her eyes?She keeps on sighing…

 

Is it my fault?Am i too boring?WAAAAAAAA!!!PARK CHANYEOL WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DATE SLASH PROPOSAL PRACTICE WITH YOU DARA POSTER?!My mind restarted because of her.Eotteokeee!

 

Dara.

 

We reached the top of Namsan tower at already 8:12pm.It is very dark and cold.I really love the view in Namsan during the night,where lights down below glitters like the stars above.

 

I feel pang of pains in every corner of Namsan,it shows my head images that I want to delete.This is one of the places where Jiyong and I used to sneak in to a date when we were trainees or whenever we have free times.

 

When I found our lock together with the tons of lock in that metal thing,I traced the letters written on it.'D to the G forever' I could still hear his voice when he said that he'll use GD as his alias so our names will always be together and he'll remember us whenever he'll hear it.

 

I calmed myself as I turn around to Tarsier guy."Could you do me a favor?"Tarsier panicked when I spoke.Well,Iwas silent after our first step here in Namsan.I smiled to reassure him that I‘m okay and then he regained his energy.

 

"ANYTHING!!!"he said eagerly.He seems cold so I removed my jacket and placed it to him."Wait wait!That's my job!"he removed the jacket but didn’t let him.

 

He seems shy."Did you forgot that you’re the girl today"he pouted then scratched the back of his neck."And I dont want you getting sick"I placed my hands to both of his cheeks,his eyes widened,I’m giving him my warmth.

 

He shyly smiled."Kamsamida..."

 

"Could you please get me a hammer?"he seems confused but he didn’t bothered to ask me why.But,I’m glad that he didn’t.

 

I removed my hands."Okay noona!I will!!!"He said while saluting,all of the sudden he became so jumpy."I'll meet you here!!!"he said then joyfully ran away.

 

After assuring that he's gone in my vision,I went into the bench where Jiyong and I used to sit.I closed my eyes then smelled the refreshing scent of Namsan.

 

“Everytime I come close to you…”His voice started playing in my head and I tried to close my eyes so I could stop it but…It just brought me to the memories of our past.

It was a minute before my birthday ends.I’m waiting for him for almost 1 hour already.My body feels numb because of cold but it didn’t stopped me from waiting .I understand him,I always do.He's a busy person especially that he's at the near end of his carreer.We already talked about it...giving our best until the last.

 

Another hour passed again before he came running with his worried face that I love seeing,well he really looks protective and charming when he’s worried."Baby girl... "He immediately hugged me then all the numbness I felt melted with the warmth of his touch."I texted you!I told you that I’m going to pick you up!Stubborn rabbit"he whispered as his lips bump into my ears.

 

"Atleast you're here now..."I buried my face in his chest then inhaled his minty scent.”And I told you that I won’t consider your text if it doesn’t reach 35 characters above.So who’s the stubborn dragon now?”I playfully hit his chest and he laughed.

 

“Arasso~I will now listen to my pretty noona”I scoffed at him and he laughed.I feel old when he calls me noona!It reminds me of my age!Aigoo!

 

“And Ji,I told you,don’t go to our dorm too often,Appa YG and the fans---“

 

“Screw him,I’ll do what I want and I don’t care about them…You are all that I need”I sighed.He’s really stubborn.He has this habit of just popping in my window and will just suddenly grab me to go somewhere.

“Just be careful okay?”I feel him nodding so I tightened my embrace.

 

I felt his hands moving in his pocket.I looked up to see his face but he covered my eyes."I’m kidnapping your heart today"I  giggled when he said that.His voice was very manly and not his usual childish voice when he said those words.>\\\\< Jiyong,how could you steal something that you already have?

 

He guided me as I walk to I don’t know where.My lips started smiling widely when he began humming butterfly---It awakened the butterflies in my stomach."It's all about you my Sandara Park"I shivered as I felt his lips bumping in my ears as he spoke.He removed his hands in my eyes then the darkness turned into paradise.

 

Namsan turned into a butterfly paradise.It is very beautiful,my eyes cannot even digest this beauty.The bench in the middle is filled with flowers who look like butterflies.

 

"Everytime I come close to you..."I turned around and saw him singing with all his heart.This is better than the happy birthday song!He's holding a cake with butterflies candies in it while staring at me as if he wants to kill me with giddiness.”Happy Birthday my butterfly”

 

 

 

"Noona..."and I was back to reality.He was staring at me,he's eyes look so soft and about to cry.He's holding a rusting hammer in his trembling hands.

 

I smiled at him.My stubborn tears started flooding my face,but why the hell am I still faking a smile.I don’t want him to see me like this.I turned around and wiped the tears in my face.

I heard a thud of a falling metal."Noona...Please dont cry"I felt him hugging me from my back,his chin on my shoulder.His hands are cold but his warmth makes me want to cry more.

 

"It hurts...it really hurts...i...i..."I can’t say a word anymore because my voice cracked into a sob.I know I’m making a scene but...I can’t hold this anymore...

 

He twisted me and he buried my face into his chest while consistently rubbing my back.He smelled like me since it’s my dress and his heart beats like there’s no tomorrow. His embrace makes me warm...I just want to cry in him."Please give me all the pain you are feeling"I can feel him burying his face in my hair and i can feel that he's crying with me.Suddenly I feel so light as if he drank all of the loneliness I am feeling.

After emptying my tears,I separted from his embrace.His eyes are as red as mines.He really did cried with me even though he didn’t  know why I’m being like this.I smiled softly at him before I turned my back and get the rusting hammer from the ground.

 

The grip is cold in my hands and it is a bit heavy.Tarsier boy watched me and I gave him a nod while  I'm aiming to the lock that I touched a while ago.The hammer is behind my head right now and I'm really ready to smash that lock into pieces so I could be free with this stupid feelings that will never work.

 

My eyes became blurry again and I could now feel the weights of the hammer.Tarsier boy grabbed it from my hands and in just a blink...The lock fell down leaving the hook still attached.

 

I don’t know how to feel after he did that for me.I looked at his pale face seeking for answers.He sighed deeply then threw the hammer to the floor again."Sorry Noona...I have to do it"He slowly moved closer to me then his cold hands wiped the tears in my face."I want to destroy everything that hurts you."His hands are still in my face and I can see the purity in his eyes.I dont know...He's still a stranger but he never fails to make me smile since the beginning...

 

"Thank you"He smiled back and the next thing I know is...I'm kissing his chin.

 

 

This is the second version T__T Microsoft didnt saved my file so I had to re write this huhuhuh.And I think the first version is better so I'm depressed T_T Long time no update because I'm busy preparing for my ticket to 2ne1's concert ohmyyyyyy <3 Comment below so I can be inspired writing kkekeke~Thank you!