Chapter 11: oh MAMA (Part 1)

Angel Of Mine

*I wanted to make a gif cover but I dont know how lol*

 

Chapter 11: Oh Mama (Part 1)

 

 

*This story is very late lol

 

Chanyeol.

 

I feel like down in the dumps.How could they prevent me from my fanboying?!IT IS MY ONLY VITAMIN TO BE INSPIRED!!!They don’t know how hard it is to contain my feels!!!! *sniifs*

 

"Are you okay?"Suho asked me and I just nodded lifelessly that made him even more worried.

 

"Yeoliiii~ do you want me to kiss you so that your energ---“Baekhyun clings in my neck and I just covered his pouting lips with my big hands.

"Im not in the mood baek,so shut up"

 

He pushes me."You're hurting my feelings <\3"then runs away dramatically.I feel like singing Lay’s emotive songs. *sigh*

 

"We are next to perform,don’t be like that"Suho said and I just heaved another sigh.I must not think of that order!!!I must be inspired to perform!!!I can do this!!!!fighting!!!

 

But but but…I can’t! *cries in my head* My brain says I can but my heart still mourns!

 

"90 seconds.Stand by" the staff said and the group huddled near the stage.

 

"Yaaaah!!!"

 

"Aaaah!"I yelled when someone grabbed me from the back of my clothes.Since it is loud here in the back stage,nobody seems to hear me. O____O "Whaehhesjeuejfbjsksk"my words became twisted as my smile reached my clapping ears.

 

She looks like she doesn’t believe what she's seeing!She even squished my ears to reassure herself! "It is really you Tarsier Boy!!!" Dara Noona seems to be astonished as she stares at me from head to toe.Aaaaacckk I'm going to explode from happiness and embarrassment !do I look hilarious???"I did not know that you're an idol too!"she’s pointing at me,still shocked.Butterflies in my stomach started partying using my heart as their sounds. *O*~My angel!!!

 

"Wait a second!You saranghae guy!"Bom Noona just popped between us and the cinematic-romantic effect between us paused,oh!I just notice that she's the one who grabbed me here,I never thought that Bom noona is that strong!

"Yes no---"

 

"I’m sorry to interrupt but they are about to perform"Manager pulls me away as he bows from Dara and Bom Noona.I wanted to stay,but we have to perform.I removed Manager's grip and ran back to them.

 

I inhaled a lot of confidence then held both of her hands that made her frozen. “DARA NOONA!!!WATCH ME PERFORM!!!I’M GOING TO POINT AT YOU!ONLY YOU!!!"

Jiyong.

 

Who the hell is that new fanboy!!!They left me after seeing him!!!BOM NOONA ARE YOU TAKING REVENGE ON ME????I sneered heavily.

 

"Oooh the Dragon is flaming~~~"I glared to Seungri and he sat back properly.Arrrrgg!!!I must know that guy!!!

I was about to stand up when I saw Bom noona and Dara giggling as they sit on their places.What's with those girls?!Did they go on a boy hunting?!!!

 

"Who is that rabbit’s new fanboy???”I asked Seungri but he just shrugged.

 

"It's too many to mention"he grins at me that made me even more pissed.I HATE THE FACT THAT TOO MANY BOYS WANT HER!!!I’m not selfish but when it comes to her,I just can’t help to be the selfish king!

 

“Joogoolae?!”I gave him my death glare but he did not stop annoying the hell of me.

"Hahaha!Why are you jealous???I thought you two are just BESTFRIENDS now?"he emphasized the word ‘bestfriend’ as he raise his eyebrows up and down.

 

Bestfriendzone?Fck.It does not suits us.”I am not jealous.I’m just protective of my BESTFRIEND.THAT’S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR YOU KNOW?!”I am biting my lips as a tell him that.I’m lying,jealousy is the only thing that can kill me.

 

He placed his hands on both of his cheeks."Protective your Jiyongiiee oppa~"he is wiggling as he pouts. *Face palm* why does he have to annoy me in my drastic times?!

 

“You better shut up or I will grill your "he snickered and I just crossed my legs as the next performers started.It is a boy group named EXO,they are popular nowadays.Pshh, pretty boys dancing and singing,usual SM tactic.

 

The song is catchy though,it makes me nod but still it lacks with meaning and fun.Performing is all about fun but they looked like robots, who's scared to unfollow their routine.Their voice and dance is powerful too.I hope they could create a meaningful song because if not,their talents will be wasted.That's why I left SM,They focused on the appearance and they spoil the fans,see that they have tons of sasaengs?Unlike in YG,we focus on delivering a meaningful song to touch the hearts of our fans and we also know how to have fun.

 

What the hell???!My eyebrows crinkled as I notice that Bom noona keeps on nudging Dara as she points to the guys on stage.Wait a second?!!!I looked back at the boy band in the stage,It is them!!!They are the reason why Bom snatched Dara away!

BUT WHO IS HER NEW FANBOY AMONG THEM?!UHHHHHH!!!!They are so many and they look like one another!!!WAIT TILL WE PERFORM!!!I'LL SHOW THEM!!!!!!!!

 

"SEUNGRI!!!!HELP ME SEARCH MY RABBIT'S NEW FANBOY!!!HE IS ONE OF THEM!!!PALIII!!!I MUST KNOW MY OPPONENT!!!"I quickly reached my phone and started stalking, I mean researching, about my opponent and voila...Park Chanyeol eh?

 

"Park Chanyeol.Listed as one of the handsomest Kpop i dol.21 years old.Rapper.Confessed already her love for Dara and 2ne1---"I covered Seungri's lips as I massaged my forehead.This is not good.

 

"Stop complementing him or I'll kiss you really hard"He removed my hands then grins widely.Her fanboy is getting younger and younger!That vampire rabbit!!!

 

"Go on oppa~~~I just can’t lie,your opponent is level 9"he his lips and I just can’t help to be frustrated.I’m alarmed!!!!I never had a level 9 opponent since that Donghae!!!!!!!

 

I viewed my phone again and the next facts could really give me a heart attack!"WHY DO THIS PEOPLE EVEN SHIP CHANDARA!DARAGON IS BETTER CAN’T THEY SEE!!!"since I can’t shout this out loud,I opened my private twitter account and started a fanwar against Chandara.Mouhahahhaa!

 

After their performance I waited for them so I could stalk even more.Hah!THERE YOU ARE!!!!I looked at the stage and it seems like 2ne1 is performing,I sent my baby girl my invisible kiss then proceeded to my opponent as I drag Seungri with me.

 

-____- WHY DOES HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME WHENEVER I COME NEARER THIS IS BAD.I touched my face,hah!This is natural handsomeness!

 

"Uh oh!He is a pretty boy dude,noona always falls for that kind of guy"Seungri whispered and I just want to rip his balls right now!!!

 

"Tssk!He's just younger!"I continued walking and he quickly bowed when he saw me.Yes bow to me!Because Dara is mine!

"You look so childish haha--"I elbowed Seungri when he saw me smirking at the boy.He is currently singing my baby girl's part!!!!HOW DARE HE!!!!I stared at him even more,he do have big ears!!!AND DARA LIKE GUYS WITH BIG EARS BECAUSE SHE THINKS GUYS MUST LOOK LIKE RABBITS!!!I’m really burning right now and I want to eat this man alive!

I.will.never.lose.to.you.young.man!!!!Ican’t help but to rap curses in my head,I hope I could not sing this curses later because uhhhh!!!I'm really pissed!!!

 

"You can’t kill him with just those glares! Stop it they might think you're in love with him!Our shippers will be disappointed~~~"he clinged in my arms then blinked cutely.

"Stop flirting with me,I might fall in love with you"I tried to be girly with my voice as I remove his hands.

"So don’t be upset!Nyongtori is the best OTP Ever!"If his girls just knew how he behaves,they’ll never want to be near Seungri again -_-

 

"Arasso!Let's just go to the back stage and start preparing for our performance!I'll show that fanboy!!!!"I said determinately as I send him imaginary bombs.

 

~~~Wait for the part 2 kekekke~