Chapter 11: oh MAMA (Part 2)

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 11:oh MAMA (Part 2)

 

#WeBelieveInYouKris :( I'm very sad.

 

Chanyeol.

 

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!!I CAN’T BREATHE!!!!"I giddily said to Kris Hyung as I clap my hands.2ne1 you are the best!!!!I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS ESPECIALLY YOU,DARA NOONA!SHE TURNS INTO GODDESS WHENEVER SHE GOES TO STAGE!!!!

 

"I know right!I was really nervous for my Chaerinloves!But she managed it hah!"he bits his lips.This is the only thing Kris Hyung and I agrees with,2ne1.

 

 

"AVXHANNA DKXKNENNEN"my eyes sparkled as I see 2ne1 walking towards our seat,Oh my!!!THIS IS MY CHANCE TO PROVE THAT DARA NOONA AND I ARE SOMETHING!!!!

 

My is jumping right now,I can’t help it! "Calm your !Manager might see us!!"I bit my lips and sighed desperately.Kris Hyung knew about my ‘fanboy limitation thing’,so he kind of help me escape it for a while. "You should learn to control your feelings or it will control you"but how?my feels for Dara Noona is just...overflowing!

 

"How can I do that T-T You know that I’m expert in showing what I feel."

 

"Relax.Stay calm.You're too obvious that you're nuts for her"

"But I am nuts about her,I am proud of it"

 

"What do you think she will feel if she'll knew that you’re her over reacting fan?"I sighed.He is right...That is so uncool,I must listen to this cool guy.

 

"Hey Kris!!!let me sit beside Yeolie!~~"Noooo!Baekhyun and I will just start a fanwar if he'll sit here!He keeps on bashing my 2ne1 because  he's a certified SONE!

 

"No you cannot."Kris Hyung did not even looked at him that made Chanyeol desperate.

 

"Wae?!I will kill tao!!!"He points to Tao.

 

"I will wushu you!!!"I laughed at Tao’s threat for it made Baekhyun even more desperate!hahaha

"I will give you what you want if you can convince your gege to change positions with me"Baekhyun raised his eyebrows up and down.Tao always falls for bribery!Especially if it’s Gucci you are offering!

                                      

"No.No.No.I don’t want to disturb my gege's fanboying."Kris grins,probably proud of his son.

 

“Aish!I am not done with you!!!”he pointed at us threateningly as he sat back on his seat.Sorry Baek mouhahaha!

 

"There they are!!!!"I whispered as I bit my lips harder.My feels will explode!!!MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST!I AM GOING TO DIE IF I CANNOT TALK TO HER!!!!

 

*_* She walks besides me and my world paused for a while.She's gorgeous as if her every move is for a CF...Her smiles,it  blinds me~~~I gave them a 90 dergree bow and I just can’t help but to repeat it because I am really bow to them!!!

 

"Hot"I looked at Kris Hyung and nudged him for he is checking CL Noona out!This ert!!!!If you guys just know how he the replay button of CL noona's scene in I'm missing you mv!

 

"Did you see that!Her elbow touched me!!!"Xiumin pointed at his sleeves where CL noona bumped unconsciously.

"Dara noona is a goddess"I heard Tao and Sehun complementing her and I just can’t help my insides saying "THAT's my future girl hah!"

"I can’t believe that someone can be prettier than me"Luhan  touches his face gently.

"Oh-ohooohweoooh!!!oooheeepohowkwonhh!!!"I glared at Baekhyun who keeps on humming I got a boy!!!

 

"Sehun-ah,Minzy keeps on looking at you"I think Kai whispered it and I can hear it clearly,thanks to my big ears!

"Jinja???Where?where?oh...>\\<"

 

"Sehun you are red"

"Don’t squish my cheeks Tao!!!"

 

"Hahahaha you two exchanged glance!!!Hahahahha!It means you have to stop watching or she’ll be turned off!”

"Jongin!Will you stop teasing my Sehun?!Do you want me to cut your legs?!"Luhan joins the maknae war.

 

On the other hand…with my own war."Kris hyung...I...can’t..help...it...anymore.."I am sweating right now and I am seating straight like an idiot.I can’t even look at her when she's looking! I’m just stealing glances like what I’m expert doing at *sniffs* I am dying right now.

"Conceal dont feel.Dont let them know"Is he a fan of frozen?That’s why he’s cool.

 

"What!!!I can’t!!!You dont undestand!!!My feelings for her is like a poop!!!I CANT HOLD IT FOREVER!!!I WANT TO LET IT GO"I complained riding with his frozen like theme.

 

SANDARA.

 

"Your fanboy looks weird"she points at Tarsier boy and I quickly tapped her finger away.There’s so many people here >_<

"Sshhhh!be quiet!!!"

 

"I’m just telling the truth!he looks like a statue with bloated eyes"Bom even imitated Tarsier boy’s condition that made me burst into laughter.

 

"Maybe he's just...uh awkward?"even I,feels a little awkward knowing our situation.

 

"Awkward doesn’t fits him"

 

"Unniee!!!!Are you talking about exo's chanyeol?!!!"Minzy's eyes sparkled as he mentions Exo.

 

"Whoa~You know them?"

 

She nods excitedly."OF COURSE THEY ARE LIKE THE HOT--oh >\\\<"she just suddenly blushed so Bom and I exchanged suspicious looks.

 

"Omo!I didnt know that you are a fan of them"Minzy is a secret hyper active fan girl.She even hides it from us!

 

"Hehehe not really..."she scratches her back.Aigoo our maknae!"Anyways,Chanyeol is really your fan!He admitted it already and Chandara is one of the popular ships nowadays"

 

"Oh!!!He’s man the netizen is shipping me with!"I snapped as I realized that I’m too slow to recognize him.Many fans are tagging me ‘Chandara’ pictures and pictures of chanyeol with his statue expression whenever he's near me.Fan’s even told me to marry him!hahaha~

 

"Omo..I just noticed this...You move,he moves then smiles like an idiot~Kekeke adorable Unnie!He even fixes his hair from time to time"I blushed really hard but I admit it,I feel giddy!

 

"Omo~I am really curious!I want to see it myself"Slowly I turned to see him,he is not looking but doing what I am doing!Omo >_< why does that man behind him smiles like that?

 

 

"See!!!"I squealed quitely with Minzy like a teenager.Aigoo,that man makes me feel young!

 

"Oooh good!You should date him"I coughed and looked at bom with a startled expression.Date???Date a man,I just knew?Sounds like Bom -_-

"Are you on drugs?!"Minji laughed at my expression while Bom didn’t stopped bugging me with the date thing.Chaerin on the other hand noticed our conversation.

 

"Who's on drugs?"the three of us exchanged glances.

 

"Aniya~~~No one kekeke"

 

"It's our oppa's performance,let's watch them"she smiled and the three of us just behaved like mature women ,except from Bom!She keeps on nudging me!

 

Bigbang's performance started and I cheered like a wild fangirl!Go Bigbaaaang!!!!

 

"He's the one who's on drugs"I whispered to Chaerin when Jiyong started setting a fire on the stage.Wild and fun as usual.Aigoo,this man -.- he always turn the stage into his territory.

 

"He turns into a dragon when he's on stage like no one can ever tame him"Chaerin said as she claps her hands.

 

"He can be tamed,did you forget?Dara is the dragon's weakness."I really wanted to choke Bom with a corn right now!So talkative!

 

"Yaaaaaah >|||<"she nudges me again with a sly smile.

 

"I’m just telling the truth.He becomes clumsy or a cuttie puppy when he's with you on stage"

"You are his kryptonite"Minji joined Bom’s Teasing reality show.Both of them s nudging me now!I don’t get them,they told me to date a new guy and now they are digging the past!

 

"Guys.Don’t do that to noona...it will just give her a hard time in forgetting him"I nodded together with Chaerin’s words.Finally,someone who knows what I feel!

 

“She’ll forget him.She got a boy”my eyes popped when Bom just said that casually!

 

"What???"Eventhough Chaerin is shocked,it’s hard to notice it in her eyes >_<

 

"She's just singing"I answered nudging Bom really hard.

 

"I didn’t know that you are a SONE Bom noona"Chaerin giggled as I tried to cover Bom’s talkative mouth.

 

"I AM NO--"

 

After I tamed Bom,we continued watching Bigbang’s performance.Why do I always feel like watching a concert whenever I watch these guys?I smiled proudly as I watch them rock the stage.They even went down to be with the fans!This is pure entertainment!Jiyong went into our direction stabbing me with his stares,I can’t help but to gulp,tho still maintaining my smiles for I know the camera will zoom in with my reactions, as he comes closer and closer...ugh?!He grins at me and then pulled SNSD members!!!This dragon -____-!!!What are you trying to do huh!

I crossed my arms when he suddenly walks towards us again.Hah!You can’t fool me dragon!!! He removed the mic from his lips and then murmured some words that made my jaw drop "RABBIT IS MINE" then looks at TARSIER BOY! "ONLY.MINE"

Chanyeol.

 

"What did he said?"our faces were full of question marks.Sunbae Jiyong just murmured something we did not get,something like rabbits?

 

"Maybe it's just part of the song?"Suho said and all just nodded in agreement.

But the weird thing is...He was looking to Dara noona before me.Nyongdal is a popular OTP...or they are really dating???

 

Ouch.No.My heart is breaking already with my conclusions!

 

Someone is poking me from the back and to my surprise,it is baekhyun,pleading like a dog. "Can I now sit with you?"

 

"No"Kris Hyung said cooly.

 

"Am I talking to you?"he stood up but his height is just the same with Kris Hyung sitting so I laughed while pointing at him."And what’s so funny park chanyeol?!"He looks irritated as he bit his lips.

 

"Aniyo~~"I covered my mouth as I continue to giggle but deep inside my thoughts of nyongdal is killing me.

 

Jiyong sunbae came and sat near us with the rest of his group.Baekhyun stopped pestering me and went back to his seat.I feel awkward,why do I feel like being stabbed invisibly?

I just continued to be silent for the rest of the show.This is not so me,my saliva is nearly drought!

 

 

"Why does he keep in sitting beside you?"Kris said when Jiyong sunabenim sat beside us again.It's already the awarding ceremony and we are also nominated.

 

"I dont know..."I’m too busy stealing glances to someone who doesn’t even know how hard it is to keep feels.

 

"Anyway,I saw something really interesting"He grins widely that left a question mark in my head.

"What is it?"

 

"I'll tell you if I feel like telling you"He sat back comfortably leaving my mouth open.This hyung -_-

"G-dragon!!!"He was called and we all bowed as respect.He really deserves it,he's an all-round performer!I hope EXO will be like them :)We will also achieve that award in the future together as one~~and I will surely be inspired !I smiled to myself and whispered.,”Noona,You're my inspiration.”I secretly looked at her again...

 

...and she is looking back.

 

 

My phone beeped and I almost drop it as I read the message.

 

 From:Mr.Kim Young Min

'I can see what you're doing there'

 

Comments Juseyo~~