Chapter 3:That Man

Angel Of Mine

 

Chapter 3:That Man

 

Chanyeol

 

It feels like heaven.I can’t remove the smile on my face everytime that I will remember her patting my head.*_* She's like an angel came by and took me to heaaaven~

*knock knock* I glared to Kris hyung when he knocked on my head."Earth to Chanyeol"he said without even an expression.Tsssk such a cold guy.We are on our way back to our dormitory and I’m really excited to brag this moment to shine that I had today.

 

"Cut it out Hyung!" he then snatched my notebook which contained my angel's sign."Thaaats mine!!!"he smirked then read my angel's signature.This beanstalk!AAAH!!

 

"Keep the aegyoness Tarsier boy!~Kekeke -Dara"he read it like a robot then laughed really hard."HAHHAHA SHE SEES YOU AS A TARSIER HAHHAAH"he pointed at me and started laughing mockingly.”AND SHE’S RIGHT HAHAHA!YOUR EARS AND EYES REALLY DO RESEMBLES A TARSIER HHAHAHAH!”No they’re not >_<

I pouted then swiftly snatched back my notebook then hugged it really tight."You'll see!In the future this Tarsier will marry the Angel!"I said with determination but he didn’t stopped laughing.Annoying Hyung!

 

"Hahhahaha!I can now imagine your future Tarsier babies with wings!pouhahahhahahaha"thats it!I jumped to Hyung then wrestled him with tickles.You dont mess with my dreams!

Dara

 

"Are you really okay with it?If you want I'll tell Appa YG that you're not feeling well..."Chaerin held my hands and her eyes is pure of concern.

 

I shook my head as a sign of no."I can handle this...And I want to show him that I dont care anymore"Minzy who's clinging in my arms sighed.

 

"I’m really a DARAGON shipper you know unnie?T---T"I tapped her head.Aigoo.It seems that they are the ones who’s having a hard time in moving on.

 

Bom leaned her chin in my shoulders,she's holding a corn on stick."Move on guys.Dara has new boy"Bom said while munching her corn.

 

"What???!"Minji and Chaerin synchronically said while I waved my hand and pinched Bom's flappy face.

 

"Don’t believe this girl!We all know she's crazy"She’s more ‘krung krung’ (crazy) than me -_-

 

Her hands automatically slapped my arm."Yah!Who's crazy!"Bom and I playfully quarrelled and I just heard the staffs murmuring 'Park sisters gone wild again'

I was busy squishing Bom’s cheeks until Chaerin stood in our middle."Cut it out guys!The program is about to begin"Bom and I pouted after being reprimanded by Chaaerin.We always forget our age *pouts* it seems that Chaerin~ah is really more mature than us.

 

"Miaaanheee!"both of us said then squeezed Chaerin and Minji in a burger hug.

 

-------------------

 

We're already in our seats but Win program is not yet starting.Im bored so I decided to visit my social networking accounts with my new phone."Aaaaaackkk!" My brand new phone was nearly in danger when someone poked my  hips! "SEUNGRI YAAAAAH!!!!" I was to give him my ultra-magnetic punch until my eyes caught the man that shouldn’t be existing in my world.

 

That jerk.He's with Team B and He's kind of lecturing them.Jerk  You feel that you’re the greatest?!Greatest your !!!Aaaaah!!!

I blinked when he looked at me.He smiled and I quickly turned away.JEEEERK!!!!How could he smile when im here hurting?UGH!Dara!!!Why are you saying that!!!You've already moved on right!You swooore!!!I slapped my face then grabbed my phone again and I realized that I’m typing none sense things like the alphabet.

 

Sigh.It is true.Moving on is easy to say...but when you see that person again...the wall of moving on you built will be crushed.

 

Seungri’s face suddenly popped and he’s smiling slyly.Ugh.I almost forgot this panda. "Noona?Are you gone mad?"I glared at Seungri but he just laughed while holding his belly."Aigoo noona.You're really the cutest when you're mad!"he pinched my cheeks then leaned in to my ears."Dont worry Noona...He's still yours"he left and I felt my body turning into ice.What the heck is he saying???aaaah!!!Dara fix your self!Don’t listen to that Brat!!!

 

Chanyeol

 

"Let me watch and I'll buy you a panda cap!"Tao automatically handed me the remote control and squealed girlishly.He was watching some Jackie Chan cartoon show.

 

"REALLY HYUNG?!REALLY?!SARANGHAAAEEEE!!!"he hugged me tight still giggling girlishly.

"Yeah yeaah.Just go away or else I won’t buy you one and I won’t ever take a bath with you again!"he quickly stormed out of the room.^_^/ he's really easy to bribe!Oh well!!!!I MUST WATCH MY ANGEL!!!

 

Eventhough I know that the future Winner will be our competitor, I still watch their show because I'm looking forward in seeing my Angel.She will be one of the judge todaaay!Aigooo!my fanboy heart feels!

 

And,I must watch this show because I want to monitor if GD will be doing moves at her!Aaaah!He's my strongest competitor!I wanna cry T-T

 

The program started and my hands automatically clapped whenever the camera focuses to my Angel!I even kissed the screen!And there’s no DARAGON interaction!Hah!

 

 

Thank you for reading!Please feed me with comments kekeke~So i'll be inspired <3 Thank you!~