Chapter 18: It's All Coming Back

Angel Of Mine

It's All Coming Back

 

Dara. 😊

 

 

Today is our comeback *Come baaaack homeeee* in Ingkigayo and it feels like it is our first time!We’re done in our pre-recording!The studio is really crowded with our ever loving fans and it makes me really happy!

 

 

"Unnieeeeee~~~~~!"Guess what?Those sasaengs who kidnapped me four months ago are now loyal 2ne1 fans!They supposed to be in the jail but I insisted not to take charges on them.I know they just needed deep guidance and it will just cause a big ruckus if this scandal spreads! I waved at them as they raise the banner they made.

 

 

"I really can’t believe you Dara!"Bom pulled me away from the stage.We are in the busy back stage and Bom is about to scold me like a Mom."THEY ARE HOLDING FREAKING BANNERS AND THEY'LL USE IT TO SUFFOCATE YOU LATER AS THEY SQUEAL AND CALL YOU ‘UNNIE’"She bombarded and she keeps on repeating ‘Unnie’ in a creepy voice!

 

 

I held both of her shoulder and tried to revive her sanity by shaking it."But I believe that people could change!"After saying that my phone started ringing and it's the Dragon calling.

 

She removed my hands when she saw the caller.After the incident,she became more annoyed to Ji and she doesn’t even tell me why! "Tsss!Your beliefs will kill you someday Dara!!!"She said as she walks away. 

 

Bom and her mood swings again.I wonder if she’s still taking up her medicine -_-

 

 

"Could you tell your stylist not to put much make up on you????"What a nice greeting from the mighty Dragon.

 

Yes...I gave him a second chance.But we are not in a relationship, we are in the process of courting all over again.I just felt like being a ‘Filipina’ kkk~ After what I felt in our kiss when he saved me,I felt connected.He also finally told me the reason why he stayed mostly in Japan.It is because Kiko’s mother died and her father is not even there to comfort her for some reasons.She’s a precious friend for Ji because she was there when Ji felt abandoned because of me…when I rejected his proposal.It’s my fault too…I’m not really ready for marriage and it was Ji’s dream to build a family someday…I broke his dream :(

 

 

"But I still look the same with or without make-up" I told him innocently and I heard him making noises of defeat on the other line.

 

 

"Ahshsiebdixthsnwni"He's mumbling like what he used to do.Aaah!I hate mumblings!It's annoying!!!

 

 

"Ji!!!Stop mumbling!!!"

 

 

"Uhmmmmm...mmmm"He didn’t listened and made childish sounds -_- 

 

 

"Not fun--Oh sorry..."My face met a broad chest from not paying attention to where I am walking.I was to move away but this person buried my face more by embracing me and twirling me around!!!Waaaa!I'm dizzy!!!  >_< 

 

 

"Dara-shiiiiiii!!!"that voice!It's...

 

"Donghaaaaeeeee!"

 

 

I said when he finally placed me down.He was smiling broadly and I feel like he wanted to suffocate me with his embrace again >_<

 

 

"I missssssssseeeeed youuuuu soooooo muuuuuuuuuuuycccccchhhhhhhhhhh"He was to embrace me again when I blocked his face with my right hand.

 

 

"Yaaaaah!Where have you been!I never saw you for months!!!"He made a sad face as he crossed his arms.Donghae looks much more handsome now.He looks mature---But only when he doesn’t make a move -_- This guy has the mentality of a kid!And errrr…He only shows this side of him in me.

 

 

"I'm mending my broken heart remember!"he pointed at me as if I did something terrible >_< Oh wait I really did something terrible."And great!This is our 10th anniversary!"He said cheerfully and I feel like he's being sarcastic!"10th freaking friendzoned anniversary!" He stomped his feet and a laugh escaped on my lips because he's so cute when he do this!

 

 

"Aigoo~~~Come here!I missed you too DongDong!"I wrapped my arms around him and embraced him tight.He's like my teddy bear.

 

 

"Waaaa~Darashiiiiiii!"He lifted me and snuggled my hair.

 

 

 

"DONGHAAAAAE GET OFF HER!!!"My phone isn’t in the loudspeaker mode but Ji's voice seems to be amplified! Darn!I almost forgot him!

 

 

Donghae snatched my phone before I could even answer Ji.He did not let go with our hug too! "Nyaa nyaa nyaa G Dragon~Sorry for you but my time has come! *evil laugh*!”

 

 

"You POOP FACED!!!I DEFEATED YOU 10 TIMES ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

 

 

"Uh uh~I don’t remember losing at all~~~Aigoooo Darashiiii smells so goooooood!"He snuggled my hair again and aaaaackkkk!I’m trap with his muscular body!

 

 

"I WILL ING FRY YOUR LEE DONG HAE!!!!HYUNG BOOK ME A TICKET NOW---"Donghae ended the call and continued suffocating me!

 

"Yamsmahsh!”my voice is already muffled and I can’t breathe!

 

 

"Oooppsss miaaanheeee"He moved away gently as he scratches his neck.I snatched my phone back and placed it in my pocket."Oh I forgot!"He started finding something in his pocket as if he's dancing."Waaaaah!My phoneeee >_< where's my phooone!"He panicked like a lunatic -_- Lee Dong Hae,You havent change at all.

 

 

"Let's just talk later we're going to perf---"

 

 

"NOOOOOO!NOT UNTIL WE FINISH TAKING SELCAS!!!"He grabbed my wrist just to make sure that I won’t run away.

 

 

"Pffft!Selcas?Hahahahaha!"

 

 

"Ya!It's in nowadays!I wanted to post it in my social media accounts!!!I want to tell the whole world that I’m with my Darashiiii!!!"He insisted as he continue to find his phone.

 

 

I can sense that it will take him forever just to find his phone.I took my phone from my pocket and handed it to him."Let's use my phone instead?"His face brightened up and then out of the blue,he's holding our crush album!

 

 

"Hah!I lost my phone but not this!"He kissed the album and he's so adorkable!A cleaning ahjussi passed by and we asked if he could take our pictures.

 

 

"1...2...3 *click*" the ahjussi seems to be so nervous.He handed my phone back and we thanked him.We checked the photo and...

 

 

Donghae face fell down when he saw his self in the picture."WHY IS MY EYES CLOSEEEED!!!AHHHH THAT AHJUSSSSSSIIII DID’NT EVEN LOOOOKED AT MEEEEEE!!!LET'S DOOOO IT AGAAAAAAAIN!!!"I snatched my phone back before he could even delete it.Actually,I find it really cute!He pleaded almost kneeling on the floor and I just chuckled at his childishness.

 

 

"Dara!2ne1 is next!Paliii!"One of the staff came rushing to fetch me.Omo!I almost forgot that we’ll be performing!Donghae suddenly stopped ranting and posed as if he’s a total cool guy.

 

 

“Donghae!Where have you been!We’ve been looking for you!”Another staff came in pulling Donghae into the other direction.

 

“Let’s do it next time!Bye bye Dong~!”I waved my hands at the pouting Donghae as we parted ways.

 

 

Donghae.

"It's been a really long time, but with Donghae, my friend of 10 years~!!!!  It was so nice to see you~  I will look forward to more good performances from you in the future!  Fighting ^.^"

 

In a span of 60 seconds,our selca became viral!!!I am extremely proud and tried so hard not to change my profile picture with this!

 

I just can’t take my eyes off of this picture!I walked inside the company’s elevator and oh,it's Exo's Chanyeol.He greeted me politely when he saw me but it seems like his face looks defeated.Oh I know!!!I'll boast!

 

"Chanyeool!"Oops my voice seemed to be a liitle excited making him jump.*cough* Be a cool hyung  Donghae!"Have you seen my selca with 2ne1’s Sandara Park?"Before he could even speak,I shoved to his face my phone and laughed proudly.I started boasting about how close we are too!

 

He seemed to be silent  and he just nods all the time.This is not the reply that I wanted -3- Maybe he's envious!

 

The elevator door opened and the atmosphere started to become really awkward.Whats with this kid?hHe seemed to be lively before.I just shrugged and continue walking but he poked my back.

 

"Hyung...Do you like Dara noona?"I almost jumped from what he said!What an ambush interview!He looked straight at me and I can see in his eyes that he’s a little embarrassed.

 

 

"Ugh well.."I started to feel a little embarrassed too and I feel like my face turned to bright red already."Who wouldn’t like her right?"I tried to laugh coolly but he remained silent and then sighed.What's wrong with this guy?Oh well,I should just boast more!"As you can see Chanyeol,Darashii and I are extremely close!Like this!"I connected my right pointing finger to my left pointing finger."We've known each other for almost 10 years!!!And and and!!!"I placed my arms around him and he seemed to be surprised about my sudden gesture."I'll marry her in the futureeeee!"My mind went crazy after this.I almost crushed Chanyeol’s body from my feels!Darashiii would be pretty wearing a wedding dress!

 

 

"Whoooa!Hyung is really amazing!How could you do that???She's from our biggest rival's company! Doesn’t CEO get mad at you?"Suddenly he became hyped up and interested.

 

 

"Tsss!Let him be mad as long as he wants to!I don’t care!It's his lost AGAIN anyways if he interfere"Ugh.I get really mad whenever our CEO meddle with our lives!

 

 

"But...what about your fans?"He stopped walking and he looked worried.

 

 

I sighed and tapped his back."Chanyeol...You see…”I paused for a while and I see that he is really listening intently.”True fans will support us in everything that makes us happy.But they also have their own lives too! We don’t even know how their admiration will last...”I’m preaching like a priest here but this is the truth.”But having someone that you love? It’s the best feeling!”Love is the only thing that last in this world,that’s what my mother taught me.”So when you know that someone is the ONE!to the point that you could hear the wedding bells each time you see her…DON’T EVER FREAKING LET HER GO”I said the last word with full of exaggeration. This has been my motivation to keep on with my love for Darashiiii!

 

 

His face seems to be astonished and he began smiling from ear to ear."THAT’S RIGHT!!!THANK YOU HYUNG!!!!!!!"He raised his fist into the air as if it gives him some sort of energy.I’m happy that I motivated someone ^_^v

 

 

"Aigooo~That's nothing...Oh!Could it be that you also have a special someone?"I nudged him playfully making him blush right after I said the word ‘Special someone’.

 

 

"Well...Yeah..."He stared in the floor and I nudged him even more.

 

 

"Spill it alreaaaady!"I was overly excited but he seems to be confused whether he’ll say it or not.

 

 

Chanyeol raised his head up and then determinately looked into my eyes. "Her name is...Sandara Park Noona"

 

 

Dara.

 

"I can’t believe it *squeals*" Bom said for the 15th time and whenever she squeals,the driver hits the break!Well we can’t blame him because he drank a lot of coffee just to stay awake and here's Bom screaming like a lunatic!Well she's going to be in a reality show Roommate.kkk~ people could monitor how her life revolves from bread and mist kkkk~

 

 

"Unnie it's your chance to date a hot guy!"Chaerin removed her earphones.Aaaah!!!Jiyong stole my new earphones just because he needed it for his airport fashion -.-

 

 

"I know I know kyaaaaah!I could even introduce them to youuuuu"She said before spraying another mist in her face.

 

 

"Eh?what about Tabi oppa!"Minji dropped the bomb.Hahaha I’m dying to tell her that too!But I’m scared that she'll cause a car accident!

 

 

"I'm gonna eat my bread bye"She zipped using the croissant she just bought.How come that all of her fats just go to her cheeks?Is her leg an exception?

 

 

"Thaaank you Minjiiii!"I winked at her and she seemed to be confused.Kkk finally!Silence!

 

 

*Donghae calling*

 

 

Oh dear my silence was once again breached.  *cries*

 

 

"Daraaaaashiiiiiii~~~~!"he said in his sweetest voice that you couldn’t just refuse.

 

 

"Whats wrong?"

 

 

"I just missed yooou! Do you miss me?"He kept repeating the word ‘Do you miss me’ in our song ‘Do you love me’ tone.

 

 

"I want to sleep -_-"I yawned and stretched my arms.We've been practcing for 24/7!

 

 

"Hahahaaha---pakenbspwpkeeh"I heard another voice on the other line but it is muffled.

 

"Shut uppppp!Aha!I'll tell---" They seemed to be quarrelling on the other line that Donghae forgot that he’s talking to me -_-

 

"Noooo wjabsjshajja"

 

 

There were weird voices in the other line.I decided to end it -_- Maybe Donghae is on his abnormal mode again.Hmmm...That laugh  though.It sounds familiar.

 

 

It's already 1 am when we reached our house.I wanted to bid goodbye on everyone but all of them is now asleep.

 

 

"Ahjussi,drive safely!Thank you"He nodded and drove away.

 

I wore my muffler almost covering all of my face and hugged myself as I walk like a zombie to our house.It's freezing cooooold!

 

 

"GEEZUS!"Jiyong who is sitting in our doorway clasped his chest when he saw the zombie me.His face pffffft!ahahahaha!

 

 

Before I knew it,I was laughing so hard as I point as his devastated face."You almost peed eh?hahaha"He looked really embarrassed right now hahahaha!

 

 

"SANDARA PAAAAARKKKKK!"uh oh!!!He stood up with a y smile as he bites his lips.*gulp*

 

 

"Gyaaaaah!!!"Run for your ity Dara!I'm running like a culprit and Ji won’t stop chasing me gyaaaaaaah!!!!

 

 

"Got cha!!!"His warm breath tickled my ears and ugh!He carried me like the way he did in my ski board before!"Do not ever run away from me,you know that I'll always catch you"I started to make faces and I can see that he is grinning like a cat.

 

I was to complain but my stomach spoke for me." *rumbleeeees*" He immediately placed me down and chuckled softly.

 

 

"Aigoo I told you to always feed the monster"he tapped my belly."Jjangmyeeon?"He said it like a magic word making me raise both of my hands.

 

 

"I WANT I WANT!"he messed with my hair before he grabbed his phone to order.JJANMYEEEEOOOOOON!!!

 

 

*grumbles* Aaaah!Shut up alreaaaady!I watched Jiyong as he made the call and as my stomach complains.Hmmm..I wonder if Chanyeol really wanted this monster’s sound to be his ringtone.Hahaha that boy is really funny.Weird,my mind always thought of him whenever I hear my stomach grumble ever since the accident.

 

"You are really hungry...You’re laughing by yourself"He said after ending the call.He walked near me and flashed me a smile.He’s probably amused again about my weirdness.

 

"Naaah.I just rememered something funny"I don’t know but the way we escaped the fans flashed into my mind giving me another set of laughs.I never saw Chanyeol for a while after that incident..."Say Ji...Do you know Exo's Chanyeol?"

 

No answer.This guy!How can he not know them -_- oh well he is always sleeping on live shows!That’s the secret behind his big sung glasses!"Hooowww couldddsd youuuu  nooooot!They are the one who sang…”I protested like a fangirl and then coughed before singing… Geurae Wolf, naega Wolf, Awoo~”I stood up and crazily danced.Kkkk~ I watched their past MVs and my tarsier looked cool!

 

 

There is still no answer and the dog of our neighbour barked!!!

 

 

I looked at him and it surprised me that he's looking away."Let's go inside,it's getting cold"He reached  for my hand and then lead me inside.

 

 

"Idiot.You always wait outside"I said when we are finally inside our house.Everyone seems to be asleep and the only open light is in our door way.

 

 

"I'm just scared that they'll take you again from me"I held my breath when he placed his forehead near mine.My back faced the door and my hand is still on the knob.His eyes looked directly at me as if it is piercing my soul. ”Just stay with me okay?”He said in a low voice not even breaking his deep gaze.

 

 

I don’t know but I began to tilt my head to reach his lips.Something within me just want to feel that fairy tale feeling again…

 

 

Something felt so different when Ji brushed his lips into mine making my eyes suddenly open.And it was weird how I felt relieved after hearing our doorbell rang.

 

 

And that night was the first time that I lost my appetite with Jjangmyeon.My thoughts did not even make me sleep.Some things not right here.

 

-------------------------------------------------

CHANYEOL author-nim~ GD already had his chance, but he failed and chose to hurt dara :/ They say that you should give second chances, but if it was true love, you don't need a second chance; one chance is enough for you to prove yourself. Shouldn't you be able to make it work out and make the girl you love the happiest in that one chance? Shouldn't you cherish that one chance given to you so you won't need a second? Shouldn't you cherish that person and show her why she gave you that one chance? I believe Chanyeol can do what GD failed to do :) I know he will cherish the chance given to him and especially Dara :)

THANK YOU PERSONENEN FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENT <3

THANK YOU TO THE OTHERS WHO COMMENTED TOO :))) IT REALLY MADE MY DAY :)) I WISH YOU GUYS COULD ALWAYS COMMENT KKK~ I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE FASTER!

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT DONGHAE?KKK~