Chapter 12:Goddess Intruder Alert!

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 12: Goddess Intruder Alert!

 

 

Dara.

 

After that epic moment that I had last MAMA,I never saw Tarsier or even that Dragon.Dragon was dragged away to I dont know where  by s because he was slacking off.While,Tarsier boy...we never spoke to each other after our back stage moment.I think he was conversing with me using his stiffness but I really don’t get why he became that awkward. 

 

I sighed as I raise the panda hat and the hat that I bought for him.

 

"UNNIIEEE"Minki jumped in my bed together with Bom.They are giggling and I can sense that they are up to no good.

"Whats with these faces?"They smiled even more.

 

"I just thought that we needed to go somewhereeee~~~"Bom stretched her arms and I just yawn.I’m feeling lazy~

 

"Yeaaah unnie!Since Chaerin unnie is busy for her solo~~~"Ugh.See?they are up to something that Chaerin prevents us to do!

 

"I don’t want to do something crazy right now!Chaerin put me in charge!"

 

"Aaaish!Stop being a !!!WE ARE SO CLOSE TO OUR MENOPAUSAL STAGE I WANT TO ENJOY MY LAST DROP OF YOUTH!!!!"Bom said while kicking my pillows.She really looks pathetic right now.I reached for Tarsier's hat because I don’t want it to suffer from Bom's ultra-magnetic kicks.

“Pleaaaase Unnie~~~Let’s live our life to the fullest!”Minji raised her fist.

 

They are both giving me creepy eye contacts! "Arasso!, let’s go"

 

 

 

"And where are we?"Bom says as she looks outside.I shut the engine and peeked into my window,It's here right?

 

"Unnie I thought we are going to a party”Minji who is sitting at the back seat said.She’s really a party girl >_<

 

"I'm just returning something,wait for me here"I went out of the car leaving Bom and Minzy staring at me as if I’m out of my mind.I'm hugging the hats as I inhaled deeply.Why do I feel nervous???I'm just returning these!Keep calm Dara!

 

I stared at the doorbell and thought of backing out.My stomach feels weird because I’m really nervous right now!!!I can feel the loud throb of my heart!!!

*dingdong* I pressed the doorbell hard as I close my eyes,but they didn’t opened it.I tried to pressed it again but the door opened,welcoming me with a beautiful girl together with a man with a pan.

"Hello?"their eyes popped in chorus and I felt goose bumps from the loud thud of the pan.Are they amazed with my beauty?Kekekek~

At first I kind of find their reactions cute but!2 minutes had passed!They are still frozen!

 

“Uhmmm…Hello there?”I waved my hands into their faces and they blinked as if their soul is back.

 

“Do you see what I am seeing Kyungsoo?”the pretty girl rubs her eye for assurance.

 

"Are you real?"The man who is holding a frying pan a while ago said as he points at me trembling.

 

“Don’t believe what you are seeing Luhan,this is a dream,Channie’s dream to be exact!”the guy with the pan a while ago said as he wipes his eyes.

 

“But she spoke!!!We are not dreaming!!!”

 

I feel awkward so I started stating my business. "I just wanted to give these to tar--I mean Chanyeol?"I raised the caps and their jaw drops.The man with the pan reached his pan again and ran inside leaving me with the beautiful girl who seems like memorizing my face?

 

"How could you be so beautiful???"she mumbles as she pouts.Maybe she thought that I didn’t heard her~!Cutie!

 

"Aniya~~You are prettier!"I smiled at her and she just froze there.Why are they acting so cutely weird?

She stood up straight and pointed at himself. "I cannot be pretty!I'm a man!I'm a man!can you see T---T"my eyes widened as I realized that she,I mean he,has no s at all!!!JINJA?!THIS IS A BOY?!

 

"Omo!!!"I pointed to his s just to make sure and and and..."Omubanznjsndhytsys I’m so sorry!!!!I never thought janannansnsjs!!!YOU ARE SO PRETTY!!!"I can’t help myself but to squish his cheeks!!!He's beautiful!And I’m really amazed that a man could be this pretty!

 

Chanyeol.

 

"Baekhyun,I trust you with Chanyeol,Arasso?”Baekhyun smiled widely as he salutes to manager while I hit my head on the wall.He never listens to them and because Baekhyun is against my fanboying,he agreed with them for the first time!!!They've been really strict of my fanboying since Mama!!!My heart is dying!!!THEY DELETED MY 2NE1 videos!!!I HAVENT SEEN THEM FOR ALMOST A WEEK!!!WHY DO THEY HAVE TO CONTROL ME!

 

"At your service manager,I will turn her into a SONE"He gave manager a high five before manager totally went out for his leave."Did you hear that huh?"Baekhyun raised his SNSD DVD’s and I just gave him a big sigh.I don’t hate them,I actually like them but…My heart belongs to 2ne1,I love them!

"I don’t hear anything"I turned my back to him.

 

"How can you not hear me with those big ears!!!"He tiptoed and squished my ears!!! "You can’t escape!" He dragged me into our room and started the SNSD marathon while I'm recalling our little moments in Mama.Sigh,I haven’t even bragged about her wearing the hat I chose.

 

"Guys..."Kyungsoo is holding a frying pan in his hands as he peeks in our door."Goddess Intruder alert"

 

Wait for the next update kekeke~I will try to make it long!!!I hope you guys will feed me with comments kekeke~Do you know someone who knows how to make GIF covers?

ANYWAYS~~~Who watched AONMANILA?It was amazing!