Chapter 14: The Annoying Bestfriend

Angel Of Mine

Chapter 14: The Annoying Bestfriend

 

Dara~

 

We're all walking to our dorm as we talked giddily of what happened today.Why do I feel like a teenager? >_< My head tells me to squeal but my age slaps me!

 

"I want to make those boys my little dwarfs"Bom says seriously and Minji burst into laughter.My mind automatically imagined the boys wearing a dwarf costume and oh!Chanyeol looks pretty good on it with his big ears!And that Baekhyun will be grumpy!

 

"Aigoo~since when did you become like that"I pinched the bridge of my nose to erase what I just imagined.

 

Bom nudged me using her elbow."Aishh!You just don’t want to share your ears to us!"Minzy's phone beeped and we saw her smiling,her lips almost escaping her face.

 

"Who's that?"she blushed.It is either that poker faced Sehun or that flirty Kai!

 

"Give me that phoneeee!"Bom tried to snatch her phone but Minji ran away. "Aigoo!!!Come back here Gong Minzy!!!HOW CAN YOU GET A LOVE LIFE BEFORE MEEEEEE"She chased her and I ran to catch up. It is difficult to catch a younger person!I feel old >_<

 

Oh wait?I saw manager and Chaerin looking scared in front of our dorm's door.

 

"Chaerin?Manager Oppa?Are you okay?"they looked startled when they saw me.

 

"We saw this infront of our door"Chaerin hesitates at first to hand me a pink box.

 

I stared at it first and shook it.Dont tell me it’s a bomb?!I opened the box slowly and I dropped it seeing my pictures torn into pieces.What the hell?!

 

"Wh-who did this???"my body starts to shake from terror.It is my first time receiving this kind of hate,what have I done wrong?

 

Chaerin starts rubbing my back but it did not calm me."I think it is better if you guys don’t live in this dorm.It's too dangerous..."suddenly my face turned pale.I kneeled down to clean up the box but a note fell into my hands.

 

"Are you having fun?You should be."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Few weeks later after the incident,we decided to just stay in our own houses.I feel more safe now...that incident  gives me goose bumps...I hate pranks.

 

"Sandara,you have a visitor"Mom taps my back and I didn’t even moved.I'm enjoying my sleep~All I ever do whenever I’m home is to sleep."Aigooo~I think you should wake her"I covered my face with my blanket and snuggled into my pillow.I heard the door closed and yes I could finally sleep again.

 

My eyes automatically opened as I feel something crawling beside me.My crumpled pictures and the note flashed in my head that made me scream at the top of my lungs.

 

"Hi the---"I punched the face who just popped up beside me."Awww!What's your problem rabbit??!"He rubs his face from pain and I just froze seeing him here!!!

 

"YAH KWON JIYONG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!YOU ARE CRAWLING IN SOMEONE’S BED!!!ARE TRYING TO ME?!"I grabbed my blanket and covered my body and he just grinned widely then pinned me back to my bed."YAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

 

“Are you suggesting? I’ll do it if you want me to”he winked and I tried my best to escape his grip.>/////////<

 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STOOPPPPPPPP IT!!!”

 

He stops pinning me but he trapped me in his embrace using both of his legs and arms.He’s like wrestling me Q_Q."Shhhh...I just want to sleep"he whispered in my ears huskily and I feel electric shocks all over my body.

 

"Ww-well g-go t-to your own r-r-oom!!!"Because of my situation,I can no longer speak straight!he cornered me in my weakest moment!Cheaater!

 

"I want here~~~"he snuggles into my hair as if I’m his pillow.I CAN’T MOVE!

 

I tried my best to calm myself for a while.I stopped escaping for I’m just wasting my energy.I just stared into the ceiling and tried to not look at him.I feel nervous looking at him.AND I’M MELTING RIGHT NOW!!!WHY DO I FEEL SO HOT?!

 

After a few minutes,I was able to say something that I know will stop him. ”Bestfriends dont do this..."Yes Dara!Bestfriendzone him!!!

 

He let go of me and stared at the ceiling with me."I’ll kill that who sent you those freaking pictures"he bit his lips and punched the air.His tone is a mixture of hate and worry."I just can’t let that somebody hurt you"he looks at me and I can see his eyes worrying.

 

I wanted to bury my face into him but what is he doing right now?!This very unfair!I’m moving on!And how dare he say that to me after hurting me!!!But wait…Dara hide your weapon!You can’t kill him right now!You have to find out first why he became a jerk all of a sudden!Be a bestfriend!That’s your job!A voice inside my head just told me. *sigh*

 

I smiled at him to hide my weakness."I can handle myself"I covered his face with my pillow.Thank God for stopping me before I could even suffocate him.

 

"Yah!Don’t you want to see my attractive face"he removes the pillow and moves his face even closer.I can almost hear his heavy breathing and smell his familiar minty breath."It's unfair that I always miss you to death and you’re just ignoring me"His nose is almost touching my nose as he said that.I wanted to move away but there is some magnet in his eyes that holds me back.

 

I rolled my eyes at him."Stop flirting with me Dragon"I might fall with your stupid trap again.

 

"Hahaha I’m just messing with you ‘bestie’"he emphasized the word ‘bestie’ as he stood up. "Come on~"he tried to reach for my hand but I did not take it.

 

"Huh?where?"

 

"Aigoo~~~Appa YG will discuss our world tour today"he walks near my closet and gets my towel like he is the owner of our house.

 

World Tour?Today?I haven’t heard about it!!!"Really really???"I said almost hopping from my bed.

 

"Yes and he personally sent me to fetch you your highness"he placed the towel on my head."So take a bath already!!!Palii!"

 

"Arasoo!just give me more 5 minutes"I laid down again until I feel like I’m floating!!!Jiyong carried me like a baby and brought me to the bathroom!Yaaaaah!!!

"Take a bath now or I will bathe you"he placed me into the bathtub and his y stare just made me nod like a kid.

"Are you not leaving?"I sarcastically said because he just stood there!

 

"Nah.I'm going to watch you"he grinned widely and I started picking the shampoo bottles to throw at his face but he just ran away laughing.Aigoooo!

 

When I was ready to go,I saw that Dragon laughing with Cheondong.What the hell are they talking about!And why is that Mom and Durami did not kicked him out?!

 

"Hyung please take care of my sister!"Why does my brother idolize him so much?I threw my brother a death glare saying ‘I’ll-kick-your--later’ but he just smiled adorably at me.Why does everyone don’t take my anger seriously?!

 

"I'll always will"he tried to place his hands around me but I twisted it making him yell in pain.That's for lying that you will always take care of me!!!!I walked out and I can hear my brother still cheering for him.

 

"Don’t worry Hyung she's just bitter but she still loves you!!!"

 

"CHEONDONG!!"I went back to scold my brother but he quickly ran into his room!On the other hand,the dragon is looking at me as if he won the lottery!”GET OUT NOW”I pulled his right ear as we go out of my house.hah!he is screaming from pain!mouhahaha!

 

I let go of him when we were finally outside.His ears is red and he started complaining about it using his aegyo."Why are you bullying me rabbit?"I entered my car as if I’m not seeing him and he went inside repeating the words he is saying.So annoying!"Why are you bullying me rabbit?"I can’t focus in my driving!!!I stopped for a while and gave him my warning look.

 

"Arasso.I'll shut up"he covers his mouth cutely as a kid and I continued driving.Finally!He's quiet!

It is traffic so I looked at the silent Dragon who is peacefully sleeping after I ignored him for almost 30 minutes.He must be tired but his body seems to be healthy.He looks like a pig now!Look at his belly fats,what happened to his slim body?Aigoo!Why am I even staring at him?I slapped both of my cheeks and just looked back to the wheel.Aigoo!This traffic!!!I looked back at him and saw his cellphone on his lap and I don’t know why my hands reached for it.I took it really slowly as my heartbeats raced.

 

My face popped up when I turned it on.Aigoo,Im still his wallpaper?I unlocked his cellphone and to my surprise,his password is still my name.I looked at the sleeping dragon and just sighed heavily.He is confusing me.

 

A notification of that Kiko in IG pops up.My skin started to burn and my head started to fry that fish.I quickly checked it and my face crumpled seeing that fish in a swimsuit!!!WHAT THE HELL?!She’s asking whether she looks nice!!!IS SHE CRAZY?!FISHES DON'T WEAR BIKINIS!

 

I pressed and pressed her face because of annoyance.The internet is not even cooperating!!!AISSSH!I wanted to stalk her but the internet is so slow!!!I thought we had the fastest internet???I pressed it even more and oh no!!!I pressed the unfollow button!!!ETTEOKE

I was about to click the follow button again but the Dragon moved so I almost threw the phone out of the window!Phew!!!That God that he just changed his position!!!!

 

Like a criminal,I swiftly moved my hands near his lap to return the phone.But when I placed in down,the phone started ringing and his eyes automatically opened >_< And he saw me in an awkward situation!Kill me now!

 

"Are you trying to touch my little dragon?"I quickly retreated my hands and waved it as my face turned to bright red.WHY IS HE SAYING THOSE KIND OF THINGS!!!MY HAND IS NOT EVEN LAYING DOWN TO THAT THING WAE WAE WAE?!

 

"Aigoo this naughty rabbit!You could’ve just asked!"he seems enjoying watching me humiliated!His laugh is so loud!It’s breaking my eardrums!His phone rang and it looks like he is too busy laughing at me so he ignored it. Q_Q

"YAH I AM NOT----AAAAAAAAH DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!!"his face is teasing and he is biting his lips!I just turned my attention to the endless traffic!!!Aigoo move move move I’m dying here!!!

 

I heard his loud chuckles and my forehead started sweating!!!HE IS SO ANNOYING!

 

"You act like you havent---"I pressed the car’s horn hard and I can sense that the dragon is almost dying from laughter.I wanted to bury my face right now Q_Q

 

"KWON JIYONG!!!!!"I screamed without even looking at him.And finally!!!The cars in front of me began to move! I tried driving really fast to avoid the topic but he keeps on laughing!

 

"Naughty naughty baby girl~~~”WHAT WAS THAT?!I almost crashed the car when he talked huskily near my ears!!!

 

"WILL YOU NOT ANSWER YOUR PHONE?"

 

"Oh I almost forgot!"His ringtone is so loud how can he not hear it?!Did he really enjoy teasing me?!Bad Dragon!I felt relieved because he finally stopped bugging me after answering his phone.

 

"Oh moshi moshi?"I looked at him in the mirror and he caught my sharp eyes  aaaaaah!!!Why is he smiling at me like that?!"Kiko chan~~~!"he said in the most annoying tone!!!I tried to focus in my driving but it really pisses me off to the point that I wanted to hit every car!

 

Thank the red light before I could even crash this car -_-

 

"Why did you unfollow me?!!!"he even used the loud speaker!I wanted to feel guilty but a smirk escaped in my lips.I tightened my grip to the wheel and moved just my eyes to see dragon’s reaction.He is staring at me as he wave his pointing finger!"Because my rabbit told me to do so"

He messes up with my hair and I turned around to hide the smiles that came out of nowhere.

 

She was silent for a moment and the light turns green.

 

"This will cause an issue.I'll unfollow you too.Everyone will think that we've broken up and let’s see what will happen to you and your rabbit"I started copying what she said while making faces and I heard that dragon chuckling softly as he ended his phone.

"Aigoo~I'll be trending again"My peripheral vision sees him scrolling in his phone.

 

"Jerk"I mumbled as I make faces.

 

His phone rang again."Is it true that you've dated Kiko?Oh man!"I think it is Ben hyung!"What did you do to mah lil sis!"

 

"Calm down she's with me~Am I in the breaking news right now?Hahaha it's this rabbit's fault!"he messes up with my hair again.

 

I’m shrinking from humiliation.Because of my mistake,I caused a big issue!!!

 

Finally we arrived in the YG building and I’m still silent because I really feel guilty.The dragon received a lot of calls,because people started asking him about that fish!She must be enjoying the attention!

 

"Hey?"he pokes me before I could even go out.I turned around showing him my distorted face."I’m sorry for--"

 

"No...mianhe...I caused you issues..."I looked down because I cannot meet his deep gaze anymore.He touches my chin and I looked back at him.

 

"It's okay...It's just an issue,it’s not even close to the truth"he smiled then pinched my chin.

 

My phone beeped but before I could even get it,Jiyong snatched it away.

 

"An eye for an eye"

 

"Yaaaah!!!give it back!!!give it back!!!"He kept on teasing me until his face suddenly turned pale.He looked at me with coldness in his eyes.

 

"Who texted you this?"My eyebrows wrinkled from the tone of his voice.

 

"Wae?"I took my phone back from his tight grip.

 

“I can clearly see what you’re doing right now.Are you not contented?You should be happy."

 

My body feels numb after seeing the message.Is someone stalking me?"I-i-dont know him I swear"I said as I tremble with fear.I feel like crying,I may be used to the people watching me but not this situation...This is not funny anymore!I thought it will end after that note but...how did that person get my number?!Suddenly,I feel paranoid.I locked my car and almost buried my face from the wheel.

 

Dragon reached for my shaking hands and calms it with his warmth.He looked into my teary eyes and I just wanted to disappear. I don’t want to see me in my vulnerable situation.

"I will never let anybody to hurt you"he tightens his grip then pulled me into a hug."I'll die first before they could even lay a finger on you"Little by little,the fear inside me subside because of the warmth of his embrace.I buried my forehead into his  shoulders and let his scent conquer my nose.Just like the old times...

 

Jiyong's body suddenly stiffened making me feel awkward.I slowly escaped from the hug and I saw his weird expression.He is staring intently at the window,and when I looked at it,oh my O_O

                                                                           

"Well well well...If it wasn't my old OTP"

 

"Yah!If I didn’t see your car I wouldn’t had witnessed this steamy hidden display of affection!!!"She says as she points to the Dragon who just came out of the car.

"It's not an affection!He's just comforting me!"I said with an awkward tone. She gives me the feeling of a teenager caught by her mother.

“A Love scene always starts when a man comforts a woman!Jiyong-ah! Stay away from her!Daragon is not my OTP anymore"she pulls me andd placed me behind her and the Dragon just laughs at this craziness.

"Really?But we are the most popular OTP!!!We are unsinkable" He tries to get me but Park Bom won’t let him

"Daragon is out!Chandara is in!!!"She says proudly as if she is the leader of the fandom.

Jiyong’s face stiffens as if he’s hurt."Is that the man with enormous ears?!"

"Yes he is!he is Dara's type!"

"No he's not!!!I am her type!"they started quarrelling and it embarrass me!

I slowly tried to walk away until something cold pulled me and placed something in my mouth. Before I could even scream...everything turned to black.