Chapter 1:The Beginning of an Ending

Angel Of Mine

 

ANGEL OF MINE

Chapter 1:The Beginning of an Ending

 

 

"Goodnight" the loud beep is painful in my ears but the fact that I didn’t even hear a murmur of I love you kills me.

 

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.Its new year.We supposed to celebrate it together but he didn’t came.He said that he has something important to do.I’m all alone here to the hotel I booked for us with the untouched food I practiced to make.What happened to us???These past few weeks...our relationship seems to be in the in between situation---Not knowing if we'll end up in heaven or hell.

 

My phone beeped and my heart skipped a beat.Excitedly,I stood up then answered my phone smiling as if I won something… But it’s not him..."DARAAAAAA!" Bom’s voice echoed and almost broke my eardrums.

 

"Yaaah!Why are you shouting???"Geez.This call is not even in a loud speaker but her voice is too loud that can break a glass or kill a cow or something.

 

"KIKO !KIKO !!!AHHHHHHHH LOOK AT THE PRIVATE photo I sent you in IG!!!!paliiii!!!"I opened my IG and I saw a photo of Kiko and Jiyong having a dinner in vegas.Is this the reason why?? "I'll kill that dragon for you!Just a minute I'll load my guns!He and that poopy faced will die!"

I tightened my grip in my phone and managed to calm my voice."I can handle this"I ended the call then looked at the ticking clock,it’s already 11:57.My feet brought me into the terrace and the coldness did not even mattered to me,I feel numb and dumb and oh I’m also dumped.It’s almost new year.I started typing a message in my cellphone.

 

For the last time,I read my message out loud so the wind could carry my feelings and slap him for me. "Good bye Jiyong.Im breaking up with you.Don’t even waste your precious energy to reply with this message because in the moment I sent this message...I've already threw this cellphone together with my feelings for you" After seeing the sent notification,I watched as my phone fall down together with the snow and fireworks.

 

Happy new year to me.

 

I would love to hear your comments <3