Chapter 9

When you love someone..

Paris

It was early in the morning when Tiffany woke up. Since they had a meeting at 10:00 there was enough time to prepare themselves. Tiffany was still a bit sleepy but decided to take a shower and then wake Taeng up. While taking off her clothes, Taeng was watching her hot and y body. He was actually awake but didn’t want to tell Tiffany. When she got out of the bathroom she dressed up and walked towards the bed. She laid down next to Taeng and smiled because he was sleeping really sweetly. She approached him and kissed him first on the nose and then on the lips. Taeng suddenly woke up like he has been fallen asleep really deep. He smiled and kissed her one more time. Then hugged her tight and she placed her head on his chest. After an hour hugging and kissing each other they decided to have a breakfast because after that they had to work. As usual they went into the café and had their breakfast and then headed to the congress.

Seoul

Yul woke up in his bed and rubbed his eyes. He yawned and looked at his watch to see what time is it. It was exactly 8:00 a.m. He took a shower, shaved and dressed up. Then he went to the kitchen. His mother was there.

“Hey mommy! Why are you still here? I thought you are at the company.” Yul said and kissed his mom’s cheek.

“I decided to take a day off today. I was really busy for the last couple of days and I wanted to relax a bit. What about you?” Mrs.Kwon answered.

“I’ll go and see Jessica and then I have to go to the company because today I have a meeting with one really important company from Germany. We’ll sign a new contract, so I hope so everything will be alright.” Yul replied.

“I’ll come with you to see Jessica and then I’ll go to the spa. So eat your breakfast fast because I don’t want to be late for the spa, because a friend of mine will be meeting me.” his mom responded and smiled.

“Fine.” Yul said.

In a couple of minutes Yul was done with his breakfast and he headed to Jessica’s house with his mom. Not long after that they arrived.

“Good morning Mrs. and Mr.Jung. That’s my mom the famous fashion designer Mrs.Kwon.” Yul said as presenting his mom to Jung’s family.

“Good morning. It’s really nice to meet you. As you know Jessica is working in my company. She’s the best model I’ve ever had.  She is just brilliant. I came to see Jessica and meet you, too. I’m glad that you’re her parents. And I’m also happy because finally Yul met a girl like her.” Mrs.Kwon said.

“It’s nice meeting you, too. We’re glad with my husband that Yul saved Jessica’s live. He’s an awesome guy and he deserves Jessica.” said Mrs.Jung smiling and her husband also smiled.

“Where’s Jessica?” Yul asked.

“She’s upstairs in her room with her sister.” Mr.Jung answered.

Yul and his mother went up the stairs to Jessica’s room. Yul opened the door and saw Jessica and Krystal chit-chatting.

“Hey princess!” Yul hugged his girlfriend.

“My kiddo. I was waiting for you.” Jessica answered and kissed him on the lips.

“Hey oppa. How are you doing?” Krystal asked.

“I’m fine. What about you?” Yul asked.

“Same.” Krystal replied.

“Good morning Mrs.Kwon. I’m happy to see you. How are you?” Jessica said and hugged Yul’s mom.

“I’m fine but I’m sorry about what happened to you. I hope so you’ll be alright.” Mr.Kwon replied.

“Thanks for coming and I’ll be again in the company in a couple of days.” Jessica said as smiling at her.

“Don’t worry about the company. I just want you to be alright because that’s the most important thing.”

“Oh, I’m sorry, hi Krystal it’s nice meeting you!” Mr.Kwon said.

“It’s ok. Nice meeting you, too.” Krystal answered.

“Baby, we came just to see you. Now I have to go because I have a meeting at the company and my mom is also busy. But I’ll definitely call you at some time. Love you! Bye” Yul said.

“Ok, baby and don’t forget that I love you so much. Bye!” Jessica responded.

“Bye Jessica! Bye Krystal! See you soon!” Mrs.Kwon replied.

“Bye Mrs.Kwon!” said both of them.

Then Yul and his mom said good bye to Jessica’s parents and walked outside. Yul drove his mom to the spa and then went to the company.

One week later

It was Monday, the day when Taeng and Tiffany were coming back to Seoul. Yul opened his eyes slowly because of the brightness that filled the room. He looked up at the watch unsure of what time was. The clock struck exactly 9:30 a.m. He yawned and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He almost forgot that today Tiffany and Taeng were coming back. He dressed up fast and got his car keys. He phoned Jessica.

“Hey baby, I almost forgot about Taeng and Tiffany, but I’m coming in a few minutes. Just go outside in front of the house to wait for me. Love ya princess!”

“Ok baby. Love ya!” Jessica answered.

In a couple of minutes Yul parked in front of Jessica’s house and she got inside.

“Baby I missed you so much! And today you’re so handsome…I just want to kiss you and not to stop. My sweet and y kiddo!” Jessica smiled.

“I missed you, too princess! I want to hug you and kiss you all day. But now we have to go cuz we’ll be late.” Yul answered and kissed her nose.

Finally in an hour they arrived at the airport. It was 11:45 a.m. when one of the planes landed. Yul and Jessica looked at the people that were coming out of it and they saw Tiffany and Taeng and waved at them.

“Hey brother! How you doin’?” Taeng said.

“Wassup bro? I’m great. What about you?” Yul asked.

“I’m fine. I really missed you!” Taeng replied.

“Me too. But now I’m happy that you’re here.” Yul responded.

“Hey Jessie, I missed you! How are you?” Tiffany said while hugging her bestfriend.

“I’m alright Fany and I’m happy that you’re now with Taeng and I wish you a lot of happiness. You’re really adorable together.” Jessica smiled.

“Yul and you are also really sweet.” Fany said and then she turned to look for what was Taeng doing. Both Jessica and she saw the brothers who were running and chasing each other like small kids. “They won’t ever grow up. Kids.” Both of them thought.

“Yuri-ah!” Jessica yelled.

“Taeyeon-ah!” Tiffany yelled.

“Stop running you little kids.” both yelled.

“Ohh, they got us. Let’s stop now but we’ll continue at home.” Yul said and laughed.

“Ok. We’ll see who’ll win.” Taeng replied and hugged his brother.

“We’re sorry girls but we really missed each other. Now let’s go eat something because I’m starving.” Yul proposed.

“That’s a good idea since we’re all hungry.” answered the others.

They went to one restaurant which Yul and Taeng adored since childhood. The food there was pretty delicious and it bring out some old memories to them whenever they eat there so it was a good decision to go to this restaurant. When they arrived they choose a table and ordered.

“In two days is Mrs.Kwon’s fashion defile and I’ll be a model there. I hope you guys come and see the new collection and me.” Jessica said and smiled.

“Of course we’ll come baby. No need even to talk about this.” Yul replied and kissed her.

“Yeah definitely. Don’t worry we’ll come for sure.” Taeng responded and Tiffany nodded.

“Thanks. You’re amazing!” Jessica answered.

“Now let’s eat!” Tiffany said.

When they finished they headed first to Jessica’s house to drop her there. Then to Tiffany’s house and finally the brothers got back home. Since Taeng was really tired he decided to relax in his room. Yul walked to the kitchen and saw Hyoyeon making pancakes. He approached her from behind and held her shoulders.

“AHHH, Yuri-ah, you scared me. What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I came with Taeng from the airport a few minutes ago. He went to his bedroom and I decided to drink a coffee. What about you?” Yul said and chuckled.

“I met with Daeryong and Soryong to help me organize the new dancing studio because the place is really big. The opening is at the end of the week on Saturday. You’ll come, right?” Hyoyeon replied while pouring some milk in a one cup.

“I’ll come with Jessica and Taeng and Tiffany will come, too. Actually Jessica will be modeling for my mom’s fashion defile in two days so you have to come.” Yul said while making a coffee.

“Sure, I’ll come. I’m sorry leaving you alone here but I have some things to buy for the studio so I have to go. See you later kid.” Hyoyeon responded and hugged his cousin.

“Ok my sweet cousin. Love ya! Bye!” Yul answered and kissed her on the cheek as always.     

 

 

Hi guys! In the next few chapter will Hyoyeon meet someone and fall in love with him? And what will happen to Yulsic? There’ll be a bit of drama, so will their love survive? I’ll update soon so stay tuned.