Chapter 6

When you love someone..

The next day Tiffany and Taeng arrived early in the morning at the hotel. Since it was a long flight they were really tired. Both went to check in so they can go as fast as possible in their rooms. At the reception Taeng said

“Good morning. We have reserved 2 rooms for the whole week. We would like to take our keys and go to rest because we are tired.”

“Good morning, sir and madam! To check you in you have to tell me your names.” replied the receptionist.

“Tiffany Hwang and Kwon Taeyeon.” responded Taeng.

“Just wait a second, sir. I think there is a mistake because there is just one room available. Are you sure you’ve reserved 2 rooms?” said the receptionist.

“Yes I’m sure. I’ve reserved 2 rooms, not one! How can there be a mistake? That’s someone else mistake. Maybe you haven’t reserved 2 but one! I’m sure what I have done but what about you. Are you sure you’ve done what you had to?” Taeng yelled at the receptionist because he was really angry.

“I’m really sorry sir, but I have reserved what you’ve told me. But maybe the other receptionist had changed something. We’ll pay you back the money but still if you want to I can give you the keys for the other room.” replied the receptionist looking scared at Taeng.

“We’ll take the keys. Thank you!” said Tiffany and looked at Taeng who was still mad.

“Come on Taeng, let’s go in the room and we’ll think what to do.” Tiffany said and waited for Taeng to pick up their luggage.

They went up and entered the room. Taeng put down the luggage and sat on the bed, still thinking of what happened. Tiffany was really worried because he has never seen him being like that. There were a couple of minutes of silence. Then Tiffany sat next to him and held his hand.

“Don’t be mad. Sometimes we make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes. I know that what they’ve made it’s not professional but it happened and we can’t change it. That’s why I want you to calm down. The congress is starting tomorrow and I don’t want you to be mad or distracted.” Tiffany said and looked at Taeng.

“I’m sorry Fany. I just really got mad and couldn’t stand what happened. I’m fine right now. I’ll go and reserve another room in the other hotel nearby.” Taeng replied and stand up.

“No, wait. Why are you going to search for another hotel?” Fany said and held his hand to stop him.

“In this room there’s just one bed and not enough space for two people and also I don’t want to disturb you. That’s why. It’s ok. You’re tired so now go to sleep. Call me when you wake up.” Taeng said.

“No, don’t go. You can sleep on the couch. Yes I know it’s not really comfortable but still it’s something. And… I don’t want to be far from you.” Fany replied a bit wondering for the answer.

“No, you don’t really have to do this. I said that I don’t want to disturb you. And I won’t be far from you, just at the hotel nearby.” responded Taeng and smiled slightly.

“Please…stay here.” Tiffany said.

“Ok, but I’m doing this because you really want to. Now go get your pajama and go to sleep. I’m also tired so I’ll just lay on the couch.” Taeng said and laid down. In a couple of minutes both of them were already asleep.

Back in Seoul

Yul was at the company with his father. They were working on one new project with another company. They’ve started early in the morning and were still working without even a break. It was near 2:00 p.m. at the moment when Mr.Kwon’s phone rang.

“Hello, yes I’m Mr.Kwon. What? Why? Ok I’m coming in 15 minutes. Bye.” answered Mr.Kwon worriedly.

“What happened dad? What’s wrong?” Yul asked and looked to his dad.

“It was Mr.Park, the manager of the bank. He told me that 5,000,000$ have been withdrawn from our account in the bank. Maybe someone stole them. Who the can do this? Son of a !” yelled Mr.Kwon.

“Calm down dad! Come on let’s go and see what happened.” said Yul and opened the door.

They got in the car and drove to the bank. They walked inside but before entering the manager’s room Mr.kwon said

“Yul, stay outside. There is no need to come inside. If there’s something you’ll come in. But first I want to talk with the manager and then we’ll decide what to do.”

“Ok dad. I’ll be outside and if there’s something just call me!” replied Yul.

He went outside and got in his car just not to stay in front of the building. He started playing games on his phone. When he got bored he put the phone in his pocket and looked outside the window. One girl was walking down the street. She resembled of Jessica but Yul wasn’t sure because he could see just the back of the girl. Suddenly the girl fell on the ground unconscious. Yul immediately got out of the car and ran to the girl. When he turned her face he saw that it was Jessica. He lifted her up and carried her to the car. Then he drove as fast as possible to the nearest hospital. Yul arrived at the hospital and carried her inside. The doctors took her to the emergency room and said to Yul to wait outside. He sat on one chair and waited. He was really worried and was thinking just for one thing – if she was alright. In 20 minutes the doctor came out from the room and said

“Don’t worry. She is under control now and everything will be fine. But she has anemia and that’s why she collapsed. Because of the anemia she can fell unconscious and she can be really tired sometimes. But with enough sleep and a little diet she will be ok. And one more thing she has to have regular tests because the level of iron in the blood has to be monitored. Now you can go and see her. Have a nice day!”

“Thank you, doctor for everything that you did! Have a nice day, too!” Yul replied and smiled in relief.

He went to the room where was staying Jessica and entered. He walked towards the bed and looked at her. Yul held her hand and said.

“Don’t worry. I’m here. I’m next to you. With me you’re safe. I’ll take care of you. Now I just want you to sleep because the doctor said it’s good for you and you have to take a rest.”

“Thank you, Yul. I don’t know how to repay you for what you did. You’re amazing. Thanks again!” Jessica responded and smiled slightly.

“You don’t have to repay me for nothing. I just want you to be alright. Nothing else.” Yul said and kissed her on the forehead.

Jessica smiled and closed her eyes. She immediately fell asleep and went to her wonderland in her dreams. Yul sat on the couch and looked at Jessica. He thought she was sleeping like a princess with this beautiful face. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. Yul walked and opened. He saw a man, a woman and a girl maybe a bit younger than Jessica.

“Who are you?” asked the man.

“I’m Kwon Yuri. I’m a friend of Jessica. And who are you?” asked Yul.

“We’re Mr.Jung and Mrs.Jung, Jessica’s parents and that’s Krystal her sister. Thank you for saving our daughter. You’re a nice guy.” Mr.Jung replied and shook hands with Yul. Then Mrs.Jung hugged him because she was glad that this person has saved her daughter’s life. And Krystal also hugged him and thanked him for everything.

“There is nothing to thank me for. Everyone on my place would do this if it’s for someone else life. It’s nice meeting you! If you want to see her you have to wait because now she’s sleeping.” Yul responded and went with Jung family in the room.

 

I hope you've liked the chapter. I'll update soon, please leave your coments and thanks for supporting me!