Chapter 12

When you love someone..

The first sun rays showed on Yul’s window waking him up. He scratched his head and sit on the edge of the bed to wake up completely. He went to the bathroom still yawning. Yul took a shower and dressed up with a simple T-shirt and a tracksuit with some running shoes. He put his iPod in his pocket and walked out of the room. Yul saw Taeng eating with Hyoyeon in the kitchen.

“Morning guys.” Yul said while biting a piece of pancake.

“Morning Yul.” Taeng replied.

“How’s my beautiful cousin today?” Yul asked.

“I’m great. I feel fresh and ready for today’s opening.” Hyoyeon responded.

“What are you going to do today?” Taeng asked.

“Jogging first. Then I’ll meet some new managers of the company from Germany. What about you?” Yul answered.

“I also have a meeting and then I’ll go shopping with Tiffany because, like Jessica, she wanted to buy something for today’s opening.” Taeng replied.

“I’ll meet some friends today. And around 6:00 p.m. I’ll be at the studio waiting for you guys.” Hyoyeon said and smiled.

“Ok. I’m leaving now. Bye guys. See ya later.” Yul responded while hugging his cousin. Then he tapped his brother’s shoulder and left.

Yul went outside, put his earphones and started jogging. An hour passed and he returned back to change his clothes. He put his shirt, pants and tightened his tie. He sprayed his newest perfume on his neck, put his sunglasses and walked outside. After the meetings he was really tired and decided to get back home and relax a bit before picking up Jessica. Hyoyeon was with her best friend Min in one café, chit-chatting. They laughed and threw jokes onto each other. They haven’t seen each other since long time because Hyoyeon was in China before coming back to Korea and Min was studying in America. Finally, they were able to spend the time they lost by eating some delicious muffins and drinking hot chocolate. Taeng was having great time with Tiffany. They were in the mall buying clothes for the opening. Tiffany bought a pink dress as her favorite color is pink and a pair of beautiful white high heels. Taeng got navy blue jeans and white shirt with a pair of navy blue “Lacoste” shoes. The shopping was over and they went to eat spaghetti in one Italian restaurant. After finishing they headed back to Taeng’s home. Not long after that they arrived. Yul was in the kitchen making a coffee only wearing his sweatpants. He got the cup with the coffee and walked out seeing Tiffany and Taeng who were kissing each other.

“Hey guys. When you got back? I didn’t hear you.” Yul said.

“Hey brother. Why are you just wearing your sweatpants?” Taeng asked.

“I was lying in my bed until now. What are you thinking you byuntae.” Yul chuckled.

“Hey Yul.” Tiffany said.

“Hey Fany. How’re you doin’?” Yul replied.

“I’m fine. We bought some things and now we’ll have to dress up because there isn’t much time left. It’s already 4:30 p.m.” Tiffany responded.

“Yeah. I’ll just drink my coffee and dress up. You two go dress up, too and wait for me. We’ll go pick up Jessica. Ok?” Yul answered.

“Fine.” Taeng said and Tiffany nodded.

5:15 p.m.

Yul and Taeng were already dressed up, waiting for Tiffany. In a couple of minutes she went out of the bedroom, walking like a model. She was really beautiful and Taeng jaw dropped. Yul poked his brother’s shoulder to get back to reality. Both Taeng and Yul complimented her and helped her get in the car. Yul was driving to Jessica house and a few minutes passed and they arrived. Jessica saw them and walked out of the house. Then Yul almost fainted because of seeing her. She was just STUNNING and FLAWLESS. With the beautiful white dress and a bit curly hair at the end. Jessica saw Yul’s expression and smiled. He helped her go in the car while kissing her neck. The clock struck exactly 6:00 p.m. when they parked the car. The two couples walked inside the big studio.

“Our sweet cousin.” Taeng and Yul hugged Hyoyeon.

“Congrats for the studio. It looks awesome and I’m sure all of the trainees will be the best in  our town and country.” Yul said and pinched her cheek.

“As long as Hyoyeon is the best dancer ever, the trainees will be the best in the whole world.” Taeng replied and smiled.

“Thank you guys.” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Hyoyeon, congrats from me, too. I wish you all the best with the studio.” Tiffany said and hugged her.

“Congrats Hyoyeon. I hope so one day my kids will train here with the best dancer in the world.” Jessica responded and smiled while hugging Hyoyeon.

“Thank you girls. You’re so nice and sweet and tonight you look awesome.” Hyoyeon responded.

“You look amazing, too.” both Tiffany and Jessica answered.

“Get a drink guys and meet some of the guests. Have fun.” Hyoyeon said.

An hour passed and Hyoyeon decided to say some words to present the new studio. She said she’s really happy that she’ll work what she loves and that’s dancing. The blond girl told that she’ll do her best to teach the trainees and make them the most popular in the world. When she finished talking Hyoyeon saw someone who has already came but she hasn’t greeted him so she went to the door.

“Good evening. My name is Eunhyuk. It’s really nice to meet you Hyoyeon. I’m one of Yul’s friends and he invited me to come here. Congrats for the studio. I think you really fit this place here and as Yul has told me you’re a great dancer, I think you’ll definitely rock this place.” Eunhyuk said.

“It’s nice to meet you Eunhyuk. Thank you for all the good things you said.” Hyoyeon smiled.

“I’m working in one restaurant but in my free time I love to dance, too. If it’s not a problem for you I’ll come to dance with you sometimes.” he replied.

“You like dancing? It’ll be pretty nice to dance with you. You definitely should come.” Hyoyeon said and smiled slightly.

“Alright. Now I’ll go meet Yul and the others. I’ll come to say goodbye to you before I leave.” Eunhyuk responded.

“Ohh, and also I forgot to tell you something. You’re really beautiful.” he whispered in her ear leaving her blushing.

Hyoyeon smiled when she heard this while her heart was beating fast. Even she didn’t know why she felt that way for this guy. She got her glass with champagne and walked to talk to one of the guests. It was already 9 p.m. when all of the guests were saying goodbye to Hyoyeon and leaving. The last one was Eunhyuk who said he’ll come in the next couple of days in the studio and waved. Hyoyeon waved back and smiled. The only ones left were Yul, Jessica, Taeng, Tiffany and Hyoyeon. Since all of them were really tired they just decided to go back home.

 

Hi guys! I hope you liked the chapter. What will happen to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk? Maybe in the next couple of chapters Hyuna will talk with Taeng about what happened? And what about Yul and Jessica? Wait for my update. Please leave your comments because I want to know if you guys like the story or not.