Chapter 3

When you love someone..

On the other day Taeng woke up early as usual because he had to go to work. It was around 7:30 a.m. when he woke up. He took a shower, dressed up and then went straight to the dining room to have a breakfast. Usually on the table were only his parents who also had to go to work. But this time there was someone else except Mr. Kwon  and Mrs. Kwon. It was Yul. He has never been so early in the morning having breakfast with his family. But the thing that surprised Taeng the most was that Yul was wearing a suit like ready for working.

“Good morning to everybody. Yul are you going to somewhere, maybe to some special place?” Taeng asked Yul looking at him from head to toe.

“If you call the company a special place..then Yes I am!” he laughed.

“Really, you want to work in the company? It’s great to hear that!” Taeng responded and smiled.

Yul smiled back and they continued eating. When they finished everyone got in their cars and drove away. Mr.Kwon and his sons were going to the company because they had a meeting at 9:00 a.m. And Mrs.Kwon went to her fashion company.

Back at Kwon’s Corporation

“I think we should start. Actually today is a really special day for Kwon’s Corporation and also for Hwang’s Company. Today were going to sign a new contract between the two companies. So I think we have to welcome our guests from Hwang’s Company.” said Mr.Kwon.

Suddenly the door opened and a man and a young lady entered the room.

“This is Mr.Hwang the owner of the company” said Mr.Kwon as shaking hands with him. Taeng and Yul bowed and shook hands with him.

“And this is his daughter Tiffany Hwang. She is the heir of the company and will also work with us.” Mr.Kwon introduced her.

She was beautiful young lady. She had long red hair and amazing legs. But the best thing about her was her eye smile that can melt anyone’s heart. Yul stepped forward bowed and shook hands with her. Taeng also bowed and hold her hand for shaking. He felt that it was really soft. Tiffany eye smiled and he smiled back slightly. She liked his smile. The beautiful moment between the two of them was interrupted by Mr. Kwon who said that they have to sign the contract. Both of them sat down and while the others were signing the papers they looked at each other for a second and because of the akward atmosphere they smiled keeping their heads down. After everything was ready Mr.Kwon and the guys said goodbye to Mr.Hwang and Tiffany and they send them to the door. When they got back to the room it was already 12:00 o’clock. Taeng proposed to his father and Yul to have a lunch at some restaurant. Both of them nodded and they went out. They went to a small restaurant near the company which they liked a lot. It wasn’t an expensive one and also in which rich people should eat but Kwon’s family liked it. They knew the owner who was also a chef and was cooking many delicious meals. For a long period of time the men of the Kwon’s family haven’t had a lunch together. All of them laughed and had fun like in the old days. But suddenly a phone call interrupted them. It was a call from Hyoyeon to Yul.

“Yuri-ah. I can’t find the phone of the twins and I really wanted to phone them. Can you give it to me?” she asked sweetly.

“Ah my little cousin. Hyoyeon, actually I don’t have enough battery and my phone is going to die. I’m having lunch now with dad and Taeng. I’ll be back at home in an hour and if you want to we can go together to the dance studio. What do you think?” Yul asked.

“Really, but..I don’t want to bother you.” said Hyoyeon a bit worried.

“Hyoyeon-ah. I’m gonna get angry. You know that I love you so much that I can do anything for you. And no you don’t bother me. Actually I want to spend some time with you. That’s why just wait for me and we’ll go together. Ok?” Yul said.

“Yes, I’ll wait for you. Thank you oppa. I love you. I’ll see you at home. Bye!” she said.

“I love you, too my little choding. Bye!” he answered and hang up.

They finished their lunch and went to the car. When they entered Hyoyeon was stretching in the garden. Taeng ran to her, hugged her and then with Yul they started tickling her. They laught and played like that for 5 minutes. Mr.Kwon thought “Aish this kids. They’ll never grow up.” and he got in the house. The Yul said to Hyoeyeon that he’ll go and take a shower up so she can wait for him in the living room. She nodded and went in the house with Taeng. In 15 minutes Yul was ready and he got in the car with Hyoyeon. After not a long time they reached the dance studio. They entered and they saw the twins dancing with their trainees. They saw her and screamed

“Hyoyeon-ah! We missed you so much. How are you, how’s the life?” said Daeryong while hugging her.

“Ay, my handsome buddies! I’m fine. As I see, you guys are doing a great job. I’ll come here sometimes when I get bored. I’ll definitely dance with you again. Promise?” she chuckled.

“Promise.” responded Soryong and hugged her.

“I see you’re busy right now and I know from Yul that you’ll have a concert in a couple of days so I don’t want to interrupt you. I wish you to perform well. I’ll see you guys next week. I love you and Hwaiting!” she said and smiled.

“Thanks and we’re waiting for you next week.” replied both of them.

They said goodbye to each other and Yul and Hyoyeon got out. They decided to eat an ice cream in a café nearby. When they went back home it was already late and since they were really tired they just went to sleep.

 

Hi again to everyone. I’m not sure if you liked this chapter but I’ll try to update soon and hope so it’ll be more interesting for you.