Chapter 17

When you love someone..

8:30 a.m. in Kwon’s mansion

Hyoyeon was busy eating her breakfast because she was almost going to be late for her first lesson in the studio. Mr.Kwon and Mrs.Kwon were also with her. Hyoyeon ate her last piece of the pancake and drank the last few sips of the orange juice and stood up from the chair. She kissed her aunt and her uncle on the cheeks and left quickly the room. The blonde girl put her rucksack on the backseat of the car and drove away. She looked at her watch which stuck exactly 8:55 a.m. while walking upstairs to the studio. Hyoyeon was about to unlock the door when she saw a bouquet of flowers on the floor in front of her feet. She raised her eyebrow because she was surprised seeing something like this early in the morning. Hyoyeon picked them and unlocked the door. She put her bag on the couch and while she was waiting for the students she looked at the flowers. When she picked them she didn’t notice that there was a small piece of paper.

“Regardless of how beautiful these flowers are they will never be as beautiful as you are!”  - Eunhyuk -

Aigoo, he’s so cute!” Hyoyeon said to herself, smiling.

She was about to call him but her students entered the room, so she put the phone in her bag and greeted the guys. Today was the day when the students had to learn some new steps. Hyoyeon stood in front of the teens and show them the steps. She was with really short shorts and tight T-shirt. Her body was perfect and all of the students especially the boys were overwhelmed with her dancing and her body. Their jaw dropped and while she was dancing they were like in dreamland. With her beautiful blond hair falling on her chest and her sparkling eyes, Hyoyeon was the best teacher and girl they’ve ever seen. She finished with the steps and when she saw the faces of the students she cracked up.

“What happened guys? Why are you looking like this?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Uh-uh nothing, Mrs.Hyoyeon. Everything is fine.” All of the students answered.

“Ok. Come on let’s continue with the training then.” She said and smiled.

2 hours passed and the training finished. Hyoyeon finally had the chance to call Eunhyuk.

“Hello? Eunhyuk, is that you?”

“Yes, who are you?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Don’t you recognize me? I’m Hyoyeon.” she answered.

“Oh, Hyoyeon. I’m sorry but I don’t have your phone number and at first was difficult to recognize you.” he replied.

“It’s ok. I just wanted to thank you about the flowers. It was really nice of you.” Hyoyeon said.

“For nothing. You deserve more than this. Actually I was going to ask you something. Do you want to go on a date with me?” Eunhyuk responded.

“Yes. It will be great.” Hyoyeon answered.

“Well, I’ll pick you at 7:00 p.m. Is it fine?” he asked.

“Yeah, of course!” Hyoyeon replied.

“Alright, so see you soon.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ok. See ya! Bye!” Hyoyeon answered and hang up the phone.

Hyoyeon smiled and walked towards the door. She was starving and decided to go eat something in the restaurant near the studio. Before locking the door she looked one more time at the flowers on the table. “Aish, this guy. Wae so cute?” she said to herself. She then closed the door and walked downstairs. Hyeyeon entered the restaurant and saw an empty table on the right. She ordered and while waiting for the meal she saw the twins Daeryong and Soryong and waved at them.

“Hey guys! What are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asked while hugging both of them.

“Well, it’s lunch time and since our training finished 10 minutes ago we decided to eat something.” Daeryong answered.

“Same goes with me. My training finished couple of minutes ago and I also decided to have lunch here. Let’s eat something together.” Hyoyeon said.

“We don’t want to disturb you.” Soryong replied.

“Are you kidding? You’re like my brothers. Come on!” Hyoyeon responded and smiled.

“Ok. So how’s life?” Soryong asked.

“Well, tonight I have a date.” Hyoyeon replied.

“Congrats then. Hope it’ll be nice and romantic for you.” Daeryong said.

“Haha, we’ll see! Oh, our meals are here. Let’s eat!” Hyoyeon replied.

Time passed and it was already 6:00 p.m. Hyoyeon was busy dressing in her room. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hey sweety!” Taeng said.

“Hey Taeng! What are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Well, I heard from mom that you’re going on a date with Eunhyuk. So I decided to wish you good luck and I hope everything will be fine. If there’s something you know you can call me, right?” Taeng replied.

“Yeah, thanks.” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Ok. I’m going in the living room because Tiffany is alone. We’re waiting for Jessica to come here from work and Yul to come out of his room and we’ll eat something.” Taeng said.

“Fine. Love you Taeng!” Hyoyeon hugged him.

“I love you, too my little cousin.” Taeng pinched her cheek.

“Taeng it’s already 6:30 p.m. and I’m still not ready.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. Good luck one more time. See ya Hyo.” Taeng winked and left her.

7:00 p.m.

Hyoyeon’s phone rang. It was Eunhyuk.

“Hey Eunhyuk.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hey Hyoyeon. I’m in front of the house and I’m waiting for you.” Eunhyuk responded.

“Oh, alright. I’m coming.” Hyoyeon answered and hang up.

She opened the door and she saw Eunhyuk. He was standing with his back and when he turned to see Hyoyeon he almost fainted. His jaw dropped and his heard was going to pop up. She was just stunning - with beautiful red dress and her blonde hair which the wind was blowing. Hyoyeon smiled and walked towards him.

“Wahh, you’re really beautiful. Not beautiful but amazing. Or awesome. I don’t know you’re just brilliant.” Eunhyuk said.

“Thanks. You’re really handsome, too.” Hyoyeon responded and smiled.

“Thanks. Now let’s go.” Eunhyuk replied and helped her to get in the car.

Not long after that they arrived. It was not some expensive restaurant or a famous club in Seoul. It was just a simple park, but really an interesting one. It had just one tree in the middle and a small lake. There were roses on the ground that were scattered up till the tree. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk walked towards it. There was blanket and some things for eating. Eunhyuk had prepared something like a picnic night . Hyoyeon was really surprised. It was something unusual for her, because she has always been in restaurants or clubs when she was having a date with someone. That was the first time someone was doing something like this for her. She felt kind of excited about everything that was happening. They ate and talked all night, watching the moon and smiling.

“I will never tire of seeing you smile Hyoyeon. I just love seeing you smile. I wanted to tell you how much I love you and I care about you. The first time I saw you, I liked you. I couldn’t help it but my feelings grew up and now I don’t like you, but I just love you. So will you be my girl?” Eunhyuk said and held her hand.

“I also liked you the first time we saw in the studio. And then with the flowers and now. I also can’t stop but love you. So YES, I’ll be you girl.” Hyoyeon answered and leaned closer to him.

She looked in his eyes and then kissed him passionately on the lips. Hyoyeon put her head on his chest and he hugged her putting his hands on her waist. The stars were shining beautifully above their heads and the wind was blowing.

“I love you!” Eunhyuk said and caressed her hair.

“I love you, too!” Hyoyeon replied.

They stood in the silence, hugging each other and being happy of the time they were spending together. 

 

 

HI GUYS! Here's the new update. I know it's all about Hyoyeon in this chapter but I think they are still seet in the end, right? I hope you guys like it. And please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! ;)