Chapter 13

When you love someone..

A usual day in Kwon’s mansion. Everyone was eating breakfast when suddenly the bell rang. One of the maids opened the door but there was no one standing there. Before closing the door the maid saw an envelope in front of her feet. She picked it up and saw that it was for Kwon Yuri but it wasn’t written from who it was sent. The maid brought the envelope to the living room and gave it to Yul.

“That’s for you Mr.Kwon.” said the maid.

“Who sent it?” Yul asked.

“I don’t know, sir. It’s not written anywhere.” she answered.

“Ok. I’ll open it later. Maybe it’s not something important.” Yul said and the maid nodded.

The brothers finished their breakfast and prepared to leave the house. Mrs.Kwon saw that Yul forgot the envelope on the table and gave it to him. He hugged his mom and so did Taeng. Their mother smiled and told them to hurry because they’ll be late. They nodded and walked outside. Mr.Kwon and Mrs.Kwon decided to go to Jeju island to visit some friends. They prepared their luggage and put it in the car and headed to the airport.

After the long usual morning meeting in the company, Taeng and Yul sighed in relief when everything finished. One of their assistants brought them a coffee to relax a bit before their other paperwork. In a couple of minutes Tiffany entered the room and sat in Taeng’s lap. She kissed him passionately and after the long kiss she waved to Yul to say “hi” to him. He smiled and decided to leave the couple alone, so he headed to his own office. Yul has a lot of paperwork like signing some documents. He got his pen and when he was ready to start signing his eyes looked at the envelope. He has almost forgotten about it. Yul opened it and he saw a letter inside.

Hey Yul,

I haven’t seen you for so many years. How are you doing? Why am I even asking you this question? I’m sure you’re alright since you’re now with Jessica. But guess what? Since we’re enemies for so many years that won’t ever finish, you know that, right? She was my girlfriend 2 years ago but our relationship did not last very long. But now I’m here again and I’ll get her back. So you better leave her or watch out for anything that I can do to you.”

                                                                       x Taecyeon x

After seeing this, Yul’s eyes widened and he kept looking at the letter for a couple of minutes. He hasn’t seen or heard anything about Taecyeon for the past 6-7 years. Actually they were enemies since then when they had a big conflict about some past things. But no matter of that they were enemies in the pass and now, Yul was shocked because of what was written. He loved Jessica and couldn’t leave her. She was the only person that he has loved like crazy. He just couldn’t do this. There was just no way. He has promised to himself and Jessica that he’ll never leave her and hurt her. NEVER! Yul shook his head to get rid of the bad thoughts. He wore his jacket and went out of the room. Taeng and Tiffany saw him running down the stairs and felt a bit worried, because something could’ve happen, but decided to leave him alone. Yul got outside the building and continued running. He wanted to forget about the letter. After a couple of minutes of running he stopped and breathed heavily. Yul looked around and saw people who were looking at him strangely. He cursed them because he couldn’t control himself and walked away. Yul saw a park nearby and sat on one of the benches. The letter appeared again in his head. Suddenly his phone rang. It was Jessica.

“Hey baby. What are you doing?” she asked.

“Hey. Nothing special.” Yul said with sad voice.

“Baby, your voice sounds different. Something bad happened?” Jessica worried.

“No. I’m just tired. I had a lot of things to do today.” Yul answered when his eyes started getting watery.

“Ok baby. I’ll leave you now. If you want to talk about something just call me. I love you.” Jessica asked still worried. She knew that something has happened but didn’t want to pressure him.

“I love you, too baby. Bye.” Yul hang up the phone as fast as possible because he couldn’t stand what was happening.

The watch on Yul’s hand struck 6:00 p.m. Yul was still sitting on the bench thinking of the letter. He wasn’t in a good mood and decided to go in the bar next to the park to drink something. He ordered a glass of whiskey and drank it all at once. Then another glass, and another and like that until he drank a whole bottle of whiskey. He was really drank but he kept drinking. The barman saw that Yul wasn’t feeling good and he got his phone to call someone to come and pick him up, because he could die of so much drinking. He called the first number he saw.

“Good evening, sir. You should come and pick up one young man. He kept drinking since 2 hours. He’s really drunk so come as fast as possible. He’s in “The Bulldog Pub”.

“Thank you. I’m coming.” Taeng said and get his car keys. In a couple of minutes he arrived and entered the bar. He saw Yul who was sitting and drinking another glass of whiskey.

“Yul. What are you doing? You’re really drunk. Come on. Let’s go back home.” Taeng said.

“No. Taeng, leave me alone. I’m ok and I’m not drunk. I just want to be alone. Leave me.” Yul hiccupped.

“Yul. You want to die or what? You’re so drunk that you can’t even talk normally. Come on. Get up. We’re going back home.” Taeng said and put Yul’s hand over his shoulder to help him get up. He helped him get in the car and drove away. When they reached the house Taeng helped him again to get to his room. He removed his clothes and covered him with the blanket. Yul was already asleep.

“What happened to you, brother? Why are you like this?” Taeng said and left the room.

 

 

Hi guys. I hope you liked the chapter. Wait for the next update to see what will happen with Yul and Jessica. Please leave your comments and keep supporting me! Fighting!