Chapter 20

When you love someone..

Yul was sitting on his seat, listening to music and looking outside the window. Suddenly something caught his attention. A man, about 40 years old, with a black beard and a bit dark skin, was walking to the flight deck. He was holding something in his hands but Yul couldn’t see what it was. The man was looking around like he was searching for something. He stopped in front of the flight deck and knocked on the door. One of the pilots opened and asked him what he wanted. The man with the beard told him that he just want to see the room where the pilots are staying and to see them for a few minutes how are they working. The pilot nodded and both of them walked in. A minute later were heard gunshots from the flight deck. Everyone screamed in panic and suddenly 6 men ran out from nowhere and shouted to the people.

“Lay down on the floor. Everyone. Don’t move because we’ll shoot you within seconds.”

Everyone lay down shocked from what was going on.

Yul’s POV

What are these guys doing? What they want from us? Money? Or they just want to kill us?

End of Yul’s POV

Suddenly the man, that was in the flight deck with the pilots, walked out of the room and moved towards the other men. Yul saw behind the man’s back that the pilots were dead. The dark man said something to them in a language that none of the people in the plane understood. At this time one woman was trying to get her phone which has fallen on the ground behind one of the seats. But then one of the black men saw her and moved slowly towards her. She shouted in shock and hid behind the seat but the man hold her collar and pulled her to stand up.

“What do you think you’re doing? Huh?” he yelled at her.

“…” she didn’t say anything.

“I’m listening. TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING, STUPID ?” the man shouted again at woman’s face. She started crying and didn’t say a word. The man took out his gun and shot the woman in the head without hesitation. Everyone screamed and hide behind the seats. Yul was also shocked at what these men did to the poor woman.

“You see what happened to someone who’s trying to do something that’s not allowed here, right? So if you don’t what to die just stay where you are. No moves. No problems.” the man said and sat on the floor chewing a gum.

A few hours passed and everything was still the same. Some of the people were even asleep. From what happened with the woman before that no one was enough brave to do something else because he would be dead right now. Except the terrorists there were 6 people in the plane. It was a special class plane and just the most famous and richest people in Korea can fly with it. There was a family who owns most of the hotels in Korea with their little daughter, a man who owns a company similar to the Kwon’s corporation, the other woman actually she was a girl in her 20s was a famous model in Korea and lastly there was Yul. Yul was sitting next to the model.

“We didn’t have the chance to meet before so maybe now it’s the moment, right?” Yul said and smiled at the girl.

“Yeah it’s not the best place but whatever. I’m Sulli, it’s nice to meet you! I’m a model.” she replied and shook hands with him.

“I’m Kwon Yuri. You can call me Yul and it’s nice to meet you. Actually I’ve seen you when my mom was having her fashion show. You’re really beautiful.” Yul answered.

“Oh, thanks. You’re also handsome. Now I remember that I’ve seen you, too.” Sulli responded.

“Are you scared?” Yul asked her.

“Yes, a bit, but actually I’ve been kidnapped once so it’s not something new to me. But still I’m kind of shocked from what happened with the woman. She seemed to be a kind person.” Sulli said.

“You’ve been kidnapped? That’s interesting.” Yul raised his eyebrow.

“Yeah, it was a long time ago. I was about 10 years old then. It was awful because I was small and everything that happened seemed really frightening.” Sulli responded.

“I’m sure it is a bad memory for you.” Yul replied and tapped softly her back.

“Yeah, but 2 weeks after this happened my parents passed away, it was a terrible moment. A really terrible moment. I was raised by my grandparents and I’m glad of that because they made me the girl I am right now – a brave and determined person. When the funeral was held I promised to myself that I’ll never give up no matter what happens and that I’ll fight for my life.” Sulli responded and while wiping one of the tears that ran down her cheek.

“You know what? You’re super brave girl. I haven’t met someone like you before. Really. Like you’ve promised to yourself you should never give up.” Yul replied and smiled at the girl.

“Yeah I’ll never give up. Actually I haven’t talk about this with someone for a long period of time and I’m happy that I’m talking with you right now. You seem to be really kind and calm person so it’s great to talk to someone like you about that. Thanks for listening.” Sulli responded.

“It’s alright. If you want to talk to me about something you can do it, right?” Yul asked.

“Yeah, thanks again.” Sulli replied and suddenly hugged Yul. It was unexpected for him but he responded and she put her head on the crook of his neck. They stayed like this for awhile and then they heard someone shouting. It was again one of the terrorists who was arguing with his boss. They suddenly got in a fight and the boss shot the man and now there were only 5 terrorists left.

“Why they’re not saying anything? What they want from us? I bet is money.” Yul said to Sulli.

“Probably it’s money, but why they didn’t say anything about it until now? Why they don’t say how much they want and let us leave? I’m not sure but I think there’s something hidden in the meaning of all this that happens.” Sulli replied.

“Maybe there is.” Yul responded.

In Korea was already 6:00 p.m. Everyone in Kwon’s mansion was worried about Yul who hasn’t called that he had arrived and it had passed several hours since he had to be in Australia. Mr.Kwon phoned the hotel where Yul was going to stay but the receptionist said that he still hasn’t arrived. Staying in the living room, everyone was silent thinking of what was happening with Yul. Taeng looked up to the TV and saw a title in the Breaking news. He told the others to look up.

A few minutes ago it was reported that a plane special class has been kidnapped by terrorists of suspicious origin. It is assumed that the terrorists had shot one person from the passengers but it is not confirmed for sure whether if is true and who is this person. The passengers on the plane are Choi Sulli, a famous model, Mr. and Mrs. Park with their little daughter Shin Hye, Mr. Lee Minho, a famous business man, Mrs.Kim, also a famous business woman and Kwon Yuri, the famous heir of Kwon’s Corporation. We will monitor of what is happening with the plane and will announce if there are some news.

 

When the news finished, everyone was shocked, speechless, confused, worried. They couldn’t realize what they heard a few seconds ago. Suddenly Jessica fell on the ground unconscious.  Taeng and Tiffany ran to help her. Taeng lifted her and put her on the couch. A few minutes later she opened her eyes still in shock of what happened. She started crying and hugged Tiffany.

“Shh, shh, it’s ok. Don’t cry. Yul don’t want to see you cry, right?” Tiffany said while hugging her best friend.

“But he can be dead right now. And he promised me… he promised me that he’ll be back here without anything bad happen to him. I just don’t want to lose him. I just can’t. I won’t be the same, anything won’t be the same without him.” Jessica cried harder.

“Jessica, look at me. Yul is a strong boy. He’s brave and you know he won’t give up. Never. The only thing we can do is just pray for him and wait.” Tiffany looked at Jessica and wiped her tears. She hugged her and they stayed like this for about half an hour until Jessica fell asleep because she was tired from crying and all the things that happened.    

 

 

Hey guys! I think this chapter is interesting and the next one will be also interesting. I really hope so you guys like it and continue reading my story. I’m thinking of a new fanfic after finishing with this one. It won’t be really soon because I still have things to write about this one but still I want to ask you guys something. PLEASE IT’S IMPORTANT!!! Which couple do you prefer the most to be in the next fanfic?

  • HYOFANY (Hyoyeon and Tiffany)

  • HYOSICA (Hyoyeon and Jessica)

PLEASE WRITE WHICH COUPLE YOU PREFER AS A COMMENT BELLOW AND THANKS ONE MORE TIME FOR SUPPORTING ME!