Chapter 22

When you love someone..

10:00 a.m.

The sun was already in the sky, touching warmly the ground. Everyone was sleeping in the abandoned house except one of the terrorists who was guarding in front of the house. Everything was calm and peaceful, until he heard some sounds coming from somewhere near. The terrorist made a few steps looking around to see from where did the sound was coming. He walked around the whole house and near it but there was nothing to worry about and he went back. A few minutes later one of the other terrorists woke up and went outside. They were talking about something when the same sounds were heard again. Both of them got their guns and told each other to look around. They were walking and looking for about 5 minutes already and again the sounds were gone. The terrorists both looked at each other because that was something strange about that but they went back. A second later 3 men ran out of nowhere and grabbed the terrorists from the back. They started fighting but the terrorists dropped their guns and they were caught by the other men. They put them on the ground and tied them to one tree. The loud voices of all the men were heard by everyone in the house and the other terrorists went out with their boss and started fighting with the 3 men. They were punching each other faces and twisting hands. Some gunshots were heard and 2 of the terrorists and one of the men were death. The others were still fighting until the last two of the men were death and there were 4 left terrorists. Everyone in the house was in shock of what has happened.

“Is everyone ok?” the boss of the terrorists asked.

“Yes.” they answered.

One of the terrorists had a big scar on his left shoulder and he was bleeding really badly. The boss and the others were trying to help him to put some bandage so the bleeding will stop but it was already late. He lost too much blood and in a few seconds he died. They lost another one of their team. The terrorists decided to bury him near the house and left without bringing their guns or anything because even thought they were bad people they were humans after all and they were sad because they lost a person from their team, a friend and with someone they were always together. The boss found an old shovel in the house and they started digging a grave. At this moment, without realizing, the kidnapped people were staying alone in the house and since there was no one with them they were discussing a way of running away. Finally they come up with a plan and started completing it. Yuri, Mr.Park and Mr.Lee Minho picked up the guns which were thrown on the ground and started walking slowly to the door of the house. All of them were staying on their positions and were waiting for the right time. When they saw that everything is ok they went out fast and shot the terrorists. All of them felt death on the ground. Yuri and Mr.Lee Minho ran to the men to see if there were some left phones in their pockets but unlikely there weren’t. They sighed in disbelieve and walked back to the house.

“We have to get out of this place as soon as possible. We can’t survive here anymore. We should find a village or a house from where we can get help.” Mr.Lee Minho said.

“Yeah, I think we should get out of this house right now. When we were on the plane and I was in the flight deck on the radar I saw that maybe there’s a village near here at about 3-4 km away.” Yuri replied.

“Come on. We can do it. If we’re together we can do everything right?” Mr.Park responded and he held his daughters hand and he hugged his wife.

Everyone nodded and went out of the house. They were already for about 3 hours and decided to stop for awhile because all of them were really tired. There was a river near and they went to drink some water.

“Are you alright? You look a little bit pale?” Yuri asked Sulli while splashing some water on his face.

“Yeah. I’m just tired.” Sulli answered.

“Are you sure? If there’s something you can tell me, right?” Yuri asked one more time.

“Yeah. Thanks. Don’t worry, I’m fine.” Sulli continued.

Two hours later after walking, they finally saw a small village and went to the first house they found. They met with an old lady and old man and explained everything to them. Since everyone was hungry they ate and while eating Yuri decided to phone his father so he can send a plane to pick them up so they can go back to Seoul.

“Hello.” Mr.Kwon answered the phone.

“Who’s calling?” he asked since no one said anything.

“Daddy. It’s me Yuri.” Yuri said while hearing his dad’s voice.

“Yuri-ah! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Is everything alright?” Mr.Kwon asked.

“I’m fine dad. Don’t worry. I’m fine. But I was really scared.” Yuri answered and his eyes started getting teary.

“…” his dad already started crying.

“I was scared I’ll lose you. I was scared, so scared…” Yul continued and a tear ran down his cheek.

“I’s ok son. Everything is ok right now. I’m so happy you’re alright. I can’t lose you. You know that. I love you, Yuri!” Mr.Kwon answered.

“I love you, too dad. I’m calling from a small village so I’m asking you to send a plane so we can get back to Seoul.” Yul said.

“Yeah son. I’ll call someone to send it and in 2 hours it’ll be there.” Mr.Kwon responded.

“Dad, tell the others I’m fine. We’ll talk when I’m back. I love you. Bye!” Yul said.

“Alright. I love you and take care son. Bye” Mr.Kwon hung up.

Yuri put the phone down and when he turned around he saw Sulli crying.

“What happened?” he asked.

“I was eating and I didn’t see you eating so I just looked for you and found you here. I heard your conversation with your dad and I just cried because I also miss my family and want to get back to Korea.” Sulli answered.

“Shh, it’s ok. Dad will send the plane and it’ll be here in 2 hours so we’ll get back as soon as possible. The most important thing is that we’re not hurt and are fine. Don’t cry, everything is ok. I’m here, you know you can trust me, right?” Yul said and pulled her in a hug. She put her head on his chest and he put his head on top of hers. He rubbed her back and that made her comfortable.

“I trust you. Although we know each other for couple of days I can feel you’re a good friend and I can trust you. Thanks!” Sulli pulled the hug and smiled at Yuri making him smile, too.

“Come on. We should go tell the others about that the plane is coming.” Yul answered and grabbed her hand and both of them walked out of the room.

 

 

 

Hi guys! It has been a long time since I last updated but I was in the hospital because of a car accident and I wasn’t able to write. Maybe this chapter is not really good but I just needed to update and see what you guys think about it. I’ll try to update soon so please just wait. Thanks for the support and please comment because I don’t want you guys to be just some quiet readers, right? ;))