Chapter 26

When you love someone..

2 days later

 

Yul was already awake and was eating breakfast with Taeng in the kitchen.

“Hey Taeng, I’m a bit nervous.” Yul said and put down his fork.

“Wae?” Taeng laughed.

“Well, today I’m going to propose to Jessica... isn’t it obvious that I’m nervous about that?” Yul glared at Taeng.

“I know, I’m just joking, you know.” His brother responded and chuckled.

“I don’t see anything to be joking around. You brat.” Yul answered in annoyed tone.

“Hey, hey, easy there! I said I was just joking. Stupid.” Taeng raised a bit his voice.

“Araso, araso, go get your things and bring your here in 5 minutes.” Yul said and pointed at the stairs.

“Fine.” Taeng replied and quickly followed what his brother said.

 

10 minutes later

 

“Aren’t you done already? What’s taking you so long?” Yul yelled from the kitchen.

“Eishh. I’m coming.” Taeng yelled back and in a minute he was staying in front of his brother.

“I said you should be here in 5 minutes and you’re late again.” Yul smacked his head.

“OMG, it’s just 5 minutes more. It’s not like I’m being late with an hour and also why are you scolding me from the early morning.” Taeng pouted and walked towards the car.

“Whatever.” Yul replied and entered the car.

“So where are we going now?” Taeng asked looking out from the window.

“Well, it’s already 11:00 a.m. I think we should go and pick up Tiffany so we can prepare everything for tonight.” Yul answered.

“Yeah.” Taeng answered quietly.

“Hey what’s wrong, Taeng? Are you still mad at me because I scold you?” Yul asked still concentrating on the road.

“No.” Taeng responded once again quietly still looking around the streets outside the window.

“Then what is it? I can see that something’s wrong with you. You know you can tell me.” Yul was a bit worried because of his brother.

“It’s nothing.” Taeng replied in monotone.

Yul stopped the car and looked at his brother.

“Taeng look at me.” Yul said.

“…”

“Taeng look at me please. Come on, brother!” Yul said one more time.

Taeng finally looked at Yul and tried to avoid it again but Yul turn him to face him.

“Now tell me what’s bothering you. I’m your brother, you can tell me anything.” Yul said and smiled.

“It’s just that.. you’re going to propose Jessica today and soon you’ll marry her. Both of you will buy a new house and you’ll leave me alone at home. There won’t be anyone to play with and make pranks to the neighbors. I won’t sleep with you in your bedroom like we did in the past. You won’t tease me about Tiffany. We won’t fight with pillows and chase each other in the whole house. It’s just that I’ll miss these moments.” Taeng said and his eyes are getting teary.

“Hey, hey, is that why are you like this? But I’m not going to leave you. I just won’t live in the house anymore but that doesn’t mean that we won’t see each other every day, making all these stupid things together and hanging around.” Yul stopped for a moment and hugged his brother.

“You know I won’t stop loving you and you’ll always be my little brother no matter what happens and despite the fact that you’re already a big boy and you have a girlfriend. Someday you’ll marry her and I’ll be happy like you’re for me now. But don’t forget that you’re my family and no one is more important than family. Love ya lil brother.” Yul said and hugged his brother tightly.

“I love you too Yul. You’re the best brother ever. I’m glad I have a brother like you. My big bro, my HERO!” Taeng replied and they stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

“Now let’s go and prepare everything.” Taeng said and Yul nodded and started the engine.

 

15 minutes later

 

Both of them walked in Tiffany’s office and Taeng pecked her lips while Yul just smiled.

“Fany, we should go and prepare the things for the proposal. Come on.” Yul said and Tiffany nodded her head.

First they went to buy fireworks in one shop and then headed to another one which was for musical instruments. Yul bought a new guitar so he can play the guitar and sing a song for Jessica. And finally they headed to a jewelry shop.

“Good afternoon, Mr.Kwon. How can I help you?” The shop assistant asked politely.

“Hello, Mr.Choi. Well, I’m going to propose to my girlfriend tonight, so I want to buy something really special for her. Something that’s original, not like the usual ones because she’s one of a kind.” Yul responded and smiled.

“I’ll show you our new collection which is exactly what you want. Just wait a minute, here, please sit down. And I’m sorry that I didn’t ask you but do you want to drink something?” Mr.Choi replied.

“I’m fine. Do you guys want something?” Yul asked Tiffany and Taeng but they just shook their head.

“Alright, I’ll be back in a second.” Mr.Choi responded and walked towards the door which leads to another room where they put the special collections.

He put the different rings in front of the three of them and started explaining them about each one. Suddenly Yul pointed at one of the rings.

“This one. This one is the best.” Yul said and picked up the ring to see it better. It was a really beautiful and feminine ring with a little turquoise crystal.

“Really good choice, Mr.Kwon! That’s really one of the best and even thought the crystal is small, it’s found in a really special rock and it’s the most expensive jewelry that we’ve ever had.

“What do you think?” Yul asked Tiffany.

“It’s amazing, I just envy jess that she’ll wear it. It’s the best I’ve ever seen. Just buy it already!” Fany replied really excited.

“What about you, brother?” Yul looked at Taeng.

“It’s great. Very beautiful.” Taeng answered and Yul smiled.

“So that’s it. I’ll buy this one.” Yul said to Mr.Choi and few minutes later Yul was already holding the small box with the ring inside.

“We’re done. Finally.” Yul looked at Taeng and Tiffany and smiled.

“There’re just couple of hours till you meet her. But you should go change your clothes and we’ll prepare the fireworks and the dinner at the park.” Taeng said and hold Tiffany’s hand.

“Alright, so I’ll be going now. I’ll call you when I’m ready. Bye.” Yul replied and entered the car.

A few hours later everything was ready and Yul was still in his room spraying some perfume on his neck. He put the small box in his pocket and took his phone.

“Taeng I’m coming.” Yul said while walking down the stairs.

“Ok. We’re waiting.” Taeng responded and hung up.

 

10 minutes later Yul was already parking his car. He went out and saw Tiffany and Taeng.

“Are you ready?” Fany asked.

“I guess so.” Yul chuckled.

“Ok call her now so she can come as fast as possible.” Taeng said and Yul dialed Jessica’s number.

“Hey baby. Let’s meet at the park. I miss ya.” Yul said with aegyo.

“Aigoo, you little kiddo. I miss you, too. Ok. I’ll come in 15 minutes.” Jessica answered.

“Araso. Bye.” Yul replied and hung up.

 

15 minutes later

 

It was already 10:00 p.m. Everywhere in the park was dark, except a few street lamps which were spreading a bit of light in the plain dark night. Jessica arrived but she couldn’t see Yul so she decided to wait for him and she sat on one of the benches. A few minutes later she heard that someone started playing a guitar and suddenly Yul came from the darkness and stood in front of her singing. She was excited, happy, she just felt amazing at that moment. When the song finished Yul left the guitar on the bench and stood on one knee in front of her.

“Jessica Jung, the girl that I fell in love with from the first time I saw you. The way I felt whenever I was with you. The way my heart was beating every time I saw you smile and laugh. I was a player and I loved partying but after meeting you, I changed, I changed because of you. You’re the most amazing and caring person I’ve ever met. And you’re so beautiful, like a goddess. MY goddess. I love the way you look at me. I love your laugh. I love your smile. I love your eyes, nose, lips, body. I love how cute you’re when you’re angry. I love your annoyed face. I love it when you’re in my embrace and you hug me like a koala hugging a tree. I love everything about you. I’ll never change you because you’re perfect in my eyes and I love you the way you are, just being Jessica Jung, the girl I felt in love with. Now look at the stars.” Yul said while Jessica was already crying because off happiness.

Once she looked up the fireworks were in the sky forming the sentence “WILL YOU MARRY ME, PRINCESS?”. Jessica cried even harder.

“Yes, I’ll marry you Kwon Yuri.” Jessica said and Yul put the ring on her finger. He pulled her closer and hugged her tightly.

“I love you, my princess.” He whispered in her year.

“I love you too, my prince.” Jessica replied and put her head on the crook of Yul’s neck. They stayed like that for awhile and finally Taeng and Tiffany walked towards them. They explained to Jessica how they planed everything and then all of them went to the table which was placed in the center of the park so they can celebrate the happy moment.

 

 

 

Hey guys! I’m back with a new update so make sure you check it out. I’m really happy to see the increasing views and subscribers so I want to thank all of you. I hope you like the proposing of Yul and I’ll try to update asap. Don’t forget to comment! ;)