Chapter 1

When you love someone..

Kwon Yuri is a rich boy. His father is the owner of Kwon's Corporation and his mother is a famous fashion designer. Actually Mr. Kwon want his son to work in the company and continue the family business. But for Yul that is boring and he always want to go to the club and have fun with his friends. Taeyeon is Yul’s best friend since childhood. Yul’s father adopted Taeng when he was only 5 years old because his parents died. Since then Taeng is like Yul’s smaller brother ( they have just 1 year apart ). Taeng is the opposite of Yul. He is a really hard-working guy and has always been serious about what he does. Now he works at the Kwon’s corporation as a manager.

 

11:00 a.m.

“Yuri-ah! Come on, wake up! You can’t sleep for so long..- Mrs.Kwon yelled.

“What do you want mom?” Can’t I just sleep without anyone interrupting me?” said Yul.

“No. Today no. You remember what day is today?” said his mom a bit wondering if he was forgot .

“No. I can’t remember. ( in his thoughts : “Is it something really special? She is so serious about it?” )

“ How can you forget about this?.. she said with great disappointment.

“Mom I’m really sorry but I still feel a bit dizzy from last night. I think I drank a lot.” he said with sleepy face.

“Today is Taeng’s birthday!” his mom responded. “Get up, we have to buy him a present! Take a shower and dress up quickly. Ok? “

“Aish my little brother is now 25. When did he grow up so fast? I still can remember when we were playing in the garden, running, laughing, having fun..” he smiled slightly. “Ok mom, I’ll be ready in 20 minutes.”

He got up, hugged his mom and kissed her on the cheek. Eventhough he wasn’t really serious about working he was really warmhearted and helpful person.

 

20 minutes later

“Mom, let’s go!” Yul said and opened the door for her.

They got into Yul’s car and drove to the center of the city to buy a present.

 

In the car

“Yuri, I forgot to tell you something. Hyoyeon is arriving today. She decided to move to Seoul and live here. We have to go to pick her up from the airport.” said Mrs.Kwon.

“Oh my sweet cousin. I love her and I’m really happy that she’ll live here. Taeng will be happy to see her, too.” Yul smiled. “When do we have to pick her up?”

“She told me to go at 2:00 p.m.” replied his mom.

He nodded and continued driving. In a couple of minutes they arrived in front of one luxurious shop. It was a watch store with the most famous brands. They choose a really expensive “Rolex” but for them that wasn’t a problem because they were the richest family in Korea. When they came out from the shop it was already 12:30 p.m. Yul suggested to his mother to have a lunch and they went to one restaurant nearby. At 1:30 they finished and got in the car and drove to the airport to meet Hyoyeon.

 

2:00 p.m.

The plane on which was Hyoyeon arrived and the people began to come out. In the back Yul saw his cousin’s blond hair and yelled

“Hyoyeon-ah!”

She heard him and started to walk as fast as possible. She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

“Wahh Hyoyeon-ah, you’ve gotten so beautiful. You’re really a woman now, but you’re still my little cousin.” he chuckled.

“Yuri-ah so funny as always! I really missed you and your sense of humor.” she laughed.

Hyoyeon stepped forward and greeted Mrs. Kwon. Then the three of them got in the car and drove to the house. When they entered the house Hyoyeon went to one of the rooms because she was really tired and just laid on the bed. Yul got into his room and changed his clothes because he wanted to hang out with some friends. But before he left his mother stopped him on the door.

“I don’t want you to be late because tonight we’ll have a family dinner for Taeng’s birthday. Just don’t make him feel bad and sad on his own birthday. Do you promise me?” his mother looked as his eyes waiting for the answer.

“Yes mom, I promise.” he smiled and went out.