Chapter 16

When you love someone..

The next day at 8:15 a.m.

Yul opened slowly his eyes because the sun was shining really brightly. He blinked several times to wake up completely. Yul turned his head to the left and saw Jessica who was asleep on the chair next to the bed holding his hand. She was so innocent and beautiful even when she sleeps. He caressed her hair and smiled. She woke up and saw him smiling. She smiled back.

“Good morning, princess!” Yul said.

“Good morning, baby.” Jessica answered and kissed him on the lips.

“Do you feel alright? Does it hurt you somewhere?” Jessica asked.

“My head hurts a bit, but it’s ok.” Yul replied and held her hand.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. It were Mr.Kwon and Mrs.Kwon.

“Yul, son, are you alright? I was so worried about you. We took the first available flight and came here as soon as possible. Why you have to go there and meet this Taecyeon? You could have been dead right now.” Mrs.Kwon cried while hugging her son.

“Mom, stop it. I’m fine. I’m right here next to you, I’m not dead. Don’t worry, please.” Yul responded and kissed his mother’s hand.

“Yul, you’ve worried us a lot in your life. That’s yourself, we know that, but please don’t try a thing like this one more time because as your mother said you could have been dead right now.” Mr.Kwon said.

“I promise dad. I know that anything could’ve happen but I had to do this. It was for Jessica and you know very well that I’ll do anything for her. I just can’t live without her because I love her.” Yul replied and looked at his parents.

“I know son. I know how much you love her but don’t risk your live anymore, please.” Mr.Kwon said.

“Ok dad. The doctor will come in a few minutes so go outside and wait.” Yul replied and everyone left the room.

Dr. Choi Sooyoung entered the room. He smiled at Yul and walked to the bed.

“How are you feeling Yul?” the doctor asked.

“My head hurts a bit. Here.” Yul pointed the place where he hurt.

“I see. Now we’ll do some tests to see if there are any complications and if your brain is functioning properly. If everything is alright we’ll discharge you after that.” Dr.Choi replied.

“Ok. I’m ready. Let’s go and do the tests.” Yul responded and slowly tried to get up. He was still weak and the doctor helped him to stand up. He put him in the wheelchair and went to the next room. Half an hour later they finished and Dr.Choi brought him back to his room. He told Yul that after one hour the results will be ready. Yul nodded and said “bye” to the doctor. Then Jessica, Taeng, Tiffany and his parents came in the room.

“Mom, dad, go home and rest. You’re tired from the flight. I’m fine. And Jessica and the others are here.” Yul said.

“But Yul, we don’t want to leave you.” Mrs.Kwon replied.

“It’s ok mom. You really have to go home. There are so many people here, don’t worry. Come on, I’ll drive you home.” Taeng responded.

“Ok, but when the results are ready, call us. I want to know everything.” Mr.Kwon said.

“Fine dad. Now let’s go.” Taeng answered and the three of them walked out of the room.

A few minutes later someone knocked on the door again. The door slowly opened and this time it was Hyoyeon.

“Yuri-ah, what have you done? Are you alright now?” Hyoyeon hugged her cousin.

“Hi sweety. I’m fine right now. We’re waiting for the results.” Yul said and laughed.

“Why are you laughing? What’s so funny?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I’m laughing at your expression. You were so worried and your face was just epic. Haha.” Yul was laughing really hard.

“Yah, Yuri-ah! I was worried. Aish, you little kiddo.” then Hyoyeon laughed also with Tiffany and Jessica.

“Where are your parents and Taeng?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Taeng will drive them home because they are exhausted. They left a few minutes ago, before you walked inside.” Yul answered.

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said.

An hour passed. Everyone was in the room waiting for the results. Finally the doctor entered the room.

“Doctor, are the results ready?” Jessica asked.

“Yes. I’m here to tell you about them.” Dr. Choi replied.

“So what is it?” Yul asked.

“I don’t know how to say it, I mean it’s hard for me because… I won’t see you around and laugh at your jokes. There is nothing to worry about Yul. Your brain is functioning properly and you don’t have any problems with your head. So you’ll be discharged in 15-20 minutes. Just prepare yourself and go sign the documents. I’m happy about you Yul and all the staff will miss you. Take care.” the doctor said and tapped Yul on shoulder.

“Thank you, doctor. I’ll come see you some time.” Yul smiled and the doctor left the room.

“I’m so happy about you, baby.” Jessica said and kissed him on the cheek.

“I’m also happy, Yul. Take care.” Tiffany eye smiled.

“Congrats, cousin. Come on let’s pack his things and get out of here as soon as possible.” Hyoyeon replied and started picking up some things from the couch.

In 20 minutes they were ready and left the hospital. They got inside Yul’s car. Jessica and Yul sat on the backseat and Tiffany sat next to Hyoyeon who was driving the car. Not long after that they arrived. His parents and Taeng were in the living room and they greeted them. Yul was still weak and he said that he’ll relax in his room. He kissed Jessica passionately on the lips and said goodbye to her. Taeng hugged his brother and helped him go upstairs. His parents also went to their bedroom as they were tired. A few minutes later Taeng was alone in the living room with Tiffany.

“Baby, I have a little surprise for you.” Taeng said.

“Really? What is it?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“Just wait a bit.” he walked out of the room.

He came in a few minutes, holding a little puppy in his hands. It was white and on his neck was tied a red ribbon.

“Baby, that’s so sweet. Aigoo, such a cutie!” Tiffany chuckled and held the puppy.

“How will you name it?” Taeng asked.

“I don’t know. What should it be…? Ah, I’ll name it Prince because he is a little prince like you.” Tiffany said.

“Yes, that’s a sweet name.” Taeng smiled.

“Thank you, baby. That’s the most beautiful present that anybody has given to me.” Tiffany kissed him cutely on the cheek.

“Let’s have a walk with Prince now.” Taeng suggested.

“Yes, come on.” Tiffany put down the puppy and held Taeng’s hand.

In Hyoyeon’s dance studio

 Hyoyeon was having a lesson right now, teaching her new group of dancers. She was dancing really powerful, making waves and all the movements from popping and locking. The clock struck exactly 7:00 p.m. and the lesson finished. All of her students packed their things and waved at her for goodbye and left. She sat on the couch exhausted from the long training. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Hyoyeon said. She lifted her head to dee who was entering the room. For her surprise it was Eunhyuk.

“Oh, Eunhyuk. What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I was in the shop in front of studio and I remembered that your studio was here and I decided to see how’re you doin’.” He replied.

“Well, it’s nice that you’re here. I had a really long training and I’m really tired.” Hyoyeon said.

“I wish we can dance a bit but since you’re tired, we’ll do it next time.” Eunhyuk responded.

“I’m sorry but I really can’t move my body anymore.” Hyoyeon said and when she stood up and started walking she stumbled over and she almost felt but he held her. Their faces were just a few centimeters away. Hyoyeon looked in his eyes and then down to his lips. “They are so kissable” she thought. Eunhyuk looked at her with his puppy eyes and suddenly kissed her. It was a long passionate kiss. They stopped kissing and Hyoyeon smiled at him. He smiled back. Eunhyuk helped her to stand up.

“I’ll go home. I’m tired, so can you drive me?” Hyoyeon asked while putting her phone in her back.

“But I’m not with my car right now.” Eunhyuk answered.

“My car is in front of the studio. Come on let’s go.” Hyoyeon replied and walked toward the door. She locked the door and went outside the building. They got in the car and Eunhyuk started the engine. 15 minutes later they arrived in front of the house. Both of them were standing next to the car.

“Well, it was nice meeting you Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk said.

“Yes. I’m sorry that we didn’t dance but I promise that next time we’ll have fun.” Hyoyeon replied.

“So, good night and sweet dreams.” Eunhyuk responded and smiled.

“Thanks. You get some good sleep, too.” Hyoyeon chuckled.

Eunhyuk waved at her and when he was about to turn and walk away Hyoyeon held his wrist.

“Wait.” she said.

“What is it?” he asked.

“I like you.” Hyoyeon whispered in his ear.

He smiled and she kissed him on the cheek. Eunhyuk winked at her and then walked away. 

 

 

Hi guys! I'm sorry that I haven't updated for a couple of days but still here's the new update. I really hope you guys like it. PLease comment so I can know if you like the story or not. Thanks!