Chapter 29

When you love someone..

8 months later

Jessica and Yuri had already moved into their new house. Taeyeon and Tiffany got married and also moved into a new house. Just like Tiffany, Jessica also got pregnant on their honeymoon so The Kwons were expecting two kids in a row. There was still one month until the kids were expected to be born and everyone was really happy. Taeng and Yul were really busy these days with all the work in the company and they didn’t have much time to spend with their wives, but Tiffany and Jessica understood their husbands work.

 

At Taeny’s house

 

Jessica was laying on the couch while Tiffany was in the kitchen cooking something for the two of them.

“Fany-ah? Are you ready?” Jessica yelled from the living room.

“Just wait a bit, I’m almost ready.” Tiffany yelled back.

“Oh come one, I’m hungry.” Jessica answered.

“Okay Jessica! Just wait a second.” Tiffany yelled once again and put the meal in some plates and walked towards the living room.

“Finally. I thought you died in that kitchen.” Jessica almost finished her sentence and started eating.

“Jessica, first you can’t cook and second how do you expect me to cook so fast?” Tiffany asked a bit angry.

“Whatever.” Jessica rolled her eyes and continued chewing.

“It’s really delicious. You have a talent for cooking, Tiffany.” Jessica said and smiled.

“Yeah I have. Unlike you." Tiffany responded and laughed.

“Yah!!” Jessica yelled and hit her arm.

“I’m joking Sica. Yeah you can’t cook, but you’ll learn someday and I can help you if you want to.” Tiffany said and hugged Jessica.

“Okay. Now let’s eat because I’m really hungry.” Jessica answered and put one piece in .

Couple of minutes later the front door opened and Taeng and Yul came in. They walked towards the living room and saw their wives who were eating like crazy. The brothers chuckled and came closer to the two girls.

“Hey girls! What are you doing?” Yul asked.

“It’s obviously that we’re eating, hubby.” Jessica answered.

“Yeah, I see that. I just asked what you did all day.” Yul responded.

“Well, we walked out for a bit in the park but we got tired and decided to drink some coffee and eat a cake. Then we got back home and watched some movies and ate some fruits. We had lunch and we had a nap and we ate some sweets. And now we’re still eating this meal that Tiffany prepared.” Jessica said.

“Wow, I think you’re both just eating too much.” Taeng laughed and Tiffany glared at him.

“But that’s normal cuz we’re pregnant and we should eat more like for two people.” Jessica responded while chewing.

“Okay, it’s just that you’re really cute.” Taeng said and pinched Tiffany’s cheek.

He kneeled down beside Tiffany and touched her tummy.

“How is my beautiful daughter? Are you listening to your mom? I hope so because I don’t want you to make her upset, right? I love you my little daughter.” Taeng said and kissed Tiffany’s tummy.

“Yuri look how sweet is Taeng. What about you? Don’t you love your son?” Jessica asked glaring at Yul.

“Of course I love him.” Yul said and also kissed Jessica’s tummy.

“It’s better now.” Jessica said and laughed.

An hour later Jessica and Yul decided to go back home. They bit their goodbyes with Taeng and Tiffany and got in the car.

“Baby, how was your day at work?” Jessica asked.

“It was tiring as usual. And we’re doing some interviews for a new manager of the new project in Busan.” Yul said.

“Oh, did you choose someone?” Jessica asked once again.

“Not really, I’m actually thinking about one of the girls that we interviewed. She seems pretty nice and also has the needed qualifications.” Yul answered and looked at the side mirror.

“So you like her?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah, she’s cool and also has good sense of humor. I laughed so much with her.” Yul responded.

“Oh okay.” Jessica said quietly and looked outside the window.

 

After few minutes of silence they arrived in front of the house.

Yul parked the car and walked to help Jessica so she can get out of the car. They walked hand in hand in the house and Jessica said.

“I’m tired. I’ll go to sleep.” And she started walking slowly towards the bedroom.

Yul thought that something was wrong that it was just 8:30 p.m. and it was early for her to sleep so he went to see what’s going on.

“Hey baby, are you alright?” Yul asked while Jessica was undressing herself.

“Yes.” Jessica answered.

“Are you sure? It seems like something’s wrong.” Yul responded and sat on the edge of the bed while looking at his wife.

“I’m fine.” Jessica said.

“Okay.” Yul stood up and back hugged her, but Jessica moved his hands away and went to the bathroom.

Yul was confused. ‘Why is she acting like that? I didn’t say anything wrong, right?’ he thought and then Jessica walked out of the bathroom and lay on the bed. Yul layed beside her but she turned her back to him.

“Baby.” Yul said.

“…”

“Baby Jessica” Yul said again.

“…”

“Hey baby. Look at me.” Yul continued.

“What Yul?” Jessica asked coldly while turning her body to the left so she can face Yuri.

“Why are you acting like that?” Yul asked.

“Like what?” Jessica asked back coldly.

“Like that, cold.” Yul answered.

“I’m not acting cold. You misunderstood.” Jessica responded.

“I know there’s something wrong. Just tell me what’s bothering you.” Yul said.

“There’s nothing.” Jessica answered and turned away.

“Nothing? I’m not sure.” Yul said but Jessica didn’t say anything.

“Jessica your mood changed after we talked about that girl we interviewed. Are you jealous?” Yul asked.

“…”

“You’re jealous.” Yul said and laughed.

“I’m not jealous.” Jessica responded.

“You’re jealous, just admit it.” Yul said.

“I’m not.” Jessica answered and turned to the left.

“You’re not? I don’t think so..” Yul laughed.

“Ughh fine, I’m jealous..” Jessica said and covered her face with the pillow.

“I knew you were jealous, but why?” Yul asked.

“Cuz she’s funny, friendly, nice and smart. She’s perfect and you like her.” Jessica responded.

“You think I like her?” Yul asked again.

“You said you liked her…” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Yes, I said I like her but I meant that I like her for the position of a manager.” Yul said.

“Oh yeah?” Jessica asked.

“Of course baby. The only one I love is you so don’t worry.” Yul responded.

“But if you want me I can meet her even right now.” Yul said jokingly.

“If you meet her now, it’s over. We’re over.” Jessica answered glaring.

“I’m just kidding baby. I want to sleep with my beautiful wife and my son.” Yul said and kissed Jessica.

“Okay. I love you baby. Goodnight.” Jessica responded and hugged Yul.

“Goodnight sleeping beauty. Love you.” Yul said and kissed her forehead.

 

 

 

Hey my awesome readers! I know that I haven't updated for so long, it's really been a long time and I'm sorry but you know I was busy and mostly lazy haha but here's the new chapter. I know it's boring but I promise I'll update soon and try to be more interesting. And don't forget to COMMENT AND UPVOTE! Thanks for the support!