Chapter 28

When you love someone..

Wedding’s day

Yul was in the dressing room with Taeng. Both of them were already been dressing themselves with the tuxedos and joking around to release the stress.

“Yul, have you searched for a house cuz a friend of mine can help you out.” Taeng said, putting his shirt on.

“No, I still haven’t searched because I was really busy but after the honeymoon we’ll search together with Jessica. Maybe I should call this friend of yours so he can help out with some ideas. We should also call someone for the designing, but we have a lot of time.” Yul answered.

“Where are you going for the honeymoon?” Taeng asked.

“She wanted to go to Bora Bora, so yeah we’re going to stay there for a week and then we’ll go to Paris for some shopping.” Yul replied, while tying his shoes.

“That’s good, I wish I can go there for awhile, too but with all this work in the company, I guess I’ll just stay here.” Taeng sighed.

“Don’t worry about that. You’ll get some free time from the company, you know we’re the bosses here, so someone else can do the work for us. We should relax a bit.” Yul patted his brother’s shoulder.

“Yeah, you’re right.” Taeng said when someone knocked on the door.

“Who am I seeing here, huh?” Mr.Kwon walked towards the brothers.

“Dad.” Yul said.

“You’re so grown up right now, son. I’m so proud of you. You stopped being a player and took an important decision to change your life. You deserve it, Yul. You deserve it.” Mr.Kwon looked in Yul’s eyes and smiled.

“I grew up so fast, that I can’t imagine that soon you’re going to be a married mad. No matter what you’ll always be that little Yul who was running in the garden.” Mr.Kwon continued talking when a tear ran down his cheek.

“I think I’m being a bit emotional now. Whatever. I wish you the best for you, too and I want you to treat her like a princess and never hurt her, because she doesn’t deserve that. Promise?” Mr.Kwon asked.

“Promise. I’ll never hurt her and make her unhappy. I love her and that will never change.” Yul replied and hugged his dad.

“Love you daddy.” Yul said.

“Love you, too.” Mr.Kwon responded.

“Hey, what about me?” Taeng pouted like a small kid.

“Come here, you stupid.” Both Mr.Kwon and Yul said.

Taeng ran towards them and jumped to hug them.

“Be careful with my precious face, you brat.” Mr.Kwon said and hit Taeng’s head.

“Dad, you serious? You’re precious face? You’re already old.” Taeng replied back while rubbing his head.

“Because I’m old, it doesn’t mean that I’m ugly.” Mr.Kwon responded.

“Yeah sure…” Taeng answered annoyed.

“Don’t fight about who’s handsome and who has the best face. Since we’re a family everyone is one of the most handsome men in the whole world.” Yul said.

“That’s true for sure.” Taeng said.

“I can agree, too.” Mr.Kwon replied.

Then the three of them hugged one more time.

 

Meanwhile in the other dressing room

 

Tiffany was helping Jessica who was trying to zip her dress, but since she couldn’t reach the zipper she told Tiffany to do it for her.

“Hey, Fany, how are you feeling today?” Jessica asked looking at her reflection in the mirror.

“I’m okay. I said you it’s probably from the alcohol.” As soon as she finished her sentence she felt again that she something’s wrong.

“Jess, you mind if I go to the toilet for a second?” Tiffany asked and was already in front of the door.

“No, go ahead.” Jessica answered a bit worrying about her best friend.

 

5 minutes later

 

Tiffany went in the room and sat on the chair feeling exhausted.

“Hey Tiffany, what’s wrong?” Jessica walked closer to her and sat on the other chair.

“I just don’t feel really good again, you know.” She answered looking at Jessica.

“Are you sure it’s because of the alcohol?” Jessica asked receiving a questioning look from her friend.

“Probably or maybe I’m sick.” Tiffany replied.

“Or maybe you’re pregnant…” Jessica said leaving Tiffany dumbfounded.

“…”

“I bought a pregnancy test yesterday because I wasn’t sure that it was just because you drank much. Like I told you I even drank much more than you but I don’t feel bad.” Jessica said and searched for the test in her bag.

“Here, go to the bathroom again and check if it’s positive.” Jessica handed the test to Tiffany and she walked out of the room.

 

Several minutes passed and Tiffany returned. Jessica was already nervous and was waiting for Tiffany’s result.

 

“Tiffany, what happened? Don’t stay quiet there. Come on, I’m more nervous than the thought that I’m going to get married in less than an hour.” Jessica asked impatiently.

“It’s positive, Jessica. I’m pregnant.” Tiffany said and a smile plastered on her face.

“OMG, TIFFANY, YOU’RE PREGNANT!” Jessica screamed in happiness.

“Shh, Jessie, I don’t want Taeng to hear.” Tiffany said and Jessica stopped.

“But you should tell him.” Jessica replied.

“Of course, I’m gonna tell him, pabo. Let’s go tell him now, before the wedding has started.

“Let’s go, Ms.Pregnant.” Jessica joked.

 

They went to the dressing room where Yul and Taeng were still telling each other some funny stories about the past when they were kids. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and they saw the two girls standing in front of them.

 

“Jessica, why are you here? I shouldn’t have seen you, you know I could see the bride when the ceremony starts and now that you’re already here, you’re just stunning as always.” Yul said.

“I know baby, you’re also very handsome, but we have a really important reason to be here right now.” Jessica replied and turned to look at Tiffany.

“Taeng, I’m..I’m pregnant. You’re going to be a father.” Tiffany said and smiled because of the thought that she was pregnant.

“What? You’re pregnant? I’m gonna be a father?” As soon as he finished the sentence he fainted.

“Omo, Taeng, baby!” Taeng kneeled down and shook his shoulders to wake him up.

“He fainted because of happiness!” Yul laughed and Jessica glared at him.

“Yul, can you help me to bring him over there on the couch?” Tiffany asked.

“Sure. I can manage myself.” Yul replied and lifted Taeng and put him down on the couch. Jessica brought a bottle of water and Yul sprayed some of the water on his face so he can make him wake up. Several minutes later Taeng opened his eyes and got up from the couch.

“What happened? I was sleeping, huh?” Taeng asked confused while the others laughed.

“You fainted awhile ago because Tiffany told you that she’s pregnant.” Yul answered.

“What? Really? I’m gonna be a father?” Taeng asked.

“Yes, baby. Here’s your baby. Say “Hi!” to this little creature here.” Tiffany responded and grabbed his hand and put it on her tummy.

“Hey, you little baby. I’m so happy that I’ll be your father. I promise I’ll take care of you and your mom. But first we should make sure that your stupid uncle here will get married.” Taeng said and kissed Tiffany’s tummy.

“Hey, you brat! Don’t call me uncle! It sounds like I’m really old.” Yul pouted and the others laughed.

“You heard him, right. So from now on and when you grow a bit, you’ll call him just uncle.” Taeng replied and chuckled.

“You’re safe because Tiffany’s here and I’m going to get married in 10 minutes. But if no one was here I was going to beat you for sure because you call me with that stupid uncle.” Yul said and glared at him.

“Calm down baby. You’re stressing the baby and it doesn’t want an angry uncle like you.” Jessica chuckled.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry. I don’t care how the baby’s going to call me as long as I’m going to play with him/her.” Yul responded.

“I think it’s time for the ceremony, so we should go.” Jessica said and the others nodded.

 

The ceremony has started and Mr.Jung was walking with Jessica to the altar. She was already in front of Yul and he helped her to move closer to him.

 

“Dear children of God, you have come to this church so that the Lord may seal your love in the presence of the priest and this community. Christ blesses this love. He has already consecrated you in baptism; now, by a special sacrament, he strengthens you to fulfil the duties of your married life.
Kwon Yuri and Jung Jessica, you are about to celebrate this sacrament. Have you come here of your own free will and choice and without compulsion to marry each other?

Jessica and Yuri: We have.

Priest: Will you love and honor each other in marriage all the days of your life?

Jessica and Yuri: We will.

Priest: Are you willing to accept with love the children God may send you, and bring them up in accordance with the law of Christ and his Church?

Jessica and Yuri: We are.

Priest: Kwon Yuri, do you take Jung Jessica, as your wife,
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
till death do you part?

Yuri: I do.

Priest: Jung Jessica, do you take Kwon Yuri, as your husband,
for better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
till death do you part?

Jessica: I do.

Priest: What God joins together man must not separate.
May the Lord confirm the consent that you have given,
and enrich you with his blessings.

They exchanged their rings.

Priest: You may now kiss the bride.

Yuri leaned closer and kissed Jessica. It was a passionate kiss and after a couple of seconds they stopped kissing each other and Yul looked at her eyes.

“I love you, Sica.” He said.

“I love you, too Yuri.” She replied

Everyone cheered and clapped their hands to the newlywed couple.  

 

 

 

 

Hey! Here's the new update. Finally Yul and Jessica got married and Tiffany is pregnant. Everything is just perfect. Wait for the new update on Sunday. COMMENT,SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE! Thanks for supporting me! ^^