Chapter 7

When you love someone..

Paris

It was around 7:30 p.m. Tiffany was still sleeping, but Taeng was already awake. He decided to take a shower so he got in the bathroom. He undressed himself and started having shower. In a couple of minutes he finished and got a towel to cover the lower part of his body. When he got out Tiffany has just woke up and saw him. She thought he was really y and hot and she bit her lower lip. Taeng saw her and smiled.

“Good morning, Fany! Did you manage to sleep well?”

“Good morning, Taeng. Yes, I slept like a baby. What about you? Well why I’m even asking. I know that sleeping on the couch it’s not comfortable.” Fany replied.

“It’s ok but I think my back hurts just a bit.” Taeng said as putting his hand on his back to feel if there is pain.

“Do you want me to massage you? It’s not good that it hurts you and today the congress starts so you have to be comfortable not in pain.” Fany asked waiting for an answer.

“If it’s not a problem for you, I would be thankful.” Taeng responded.

“Yes, come on. Lay down on the bed. I’ll just get some skin cream which will help you not feel any more pain.” Fany said and walked to her luggage.

Taeng laid on the bed and waited for Tiffany. She was on top of his back and started massaging him. She felt his soft skin and liked touching it. Taeng’s heart started beating fast as Tiffany touched him. He got goosebumps. When she finished she laid next to Taeng tired, because her hands hurt from a lot of massaging.

“Thanks. Now I feel better but your hands seem to be hurting. You shouldn’t massage me.” said Yul and turned left to look at Tiffany’s eyes.

“It’s ok. My hands don’t hurt me anymore. We have to prepare. There are just two hours to the congress’s begging. Come on get up and dress up. Then we’ll go and eat breakfast.“ replied Tiffany as looking in Taeng’s eyes.

“Yeah, I’ll dress up and I’ll wait you at the café for breakfast.” responded Taeng.

Then Tiffany went to the bathroom and Taeng dressed up. He went to the café and ordered a coffee while waiting for her. In 10 minutes she entered the café with her killer eye smile and pink dress. Taeng was definitely astonished by seeing her so beautiful. Then both of them continued having breakfast.

Back to Seoul at the hospital

Jessica woke up and saw Yul sleeping on the couch. She thought he was so cute sleeping like a little kid. Suddenly Yul’s phone rang and he woke up.

“Aish, who’s calling me so early in the morning?” he said while scratching his head.

“Where are you Yul? You haven’t been home last night!” asked his mother.

“I was at the hospital with Jessica! But now she’s alright. Today Jessica will be discharged from the hospital and I’ll drive her to her house. Then I’ll come to your company and explain you everything. Ok?” said Yul.

“Make sure you’ll come and tell me what happened!” replied his mom.

“Ok, I’m hanging right now because Jessica woke up! Bye! Love you!” responded Yul.

“Who was it?” Jessica asked.

“It was my mom. She asked me what happened but I’ll see her later and explain her everything. How do you feel?” Yul said.

“I’m still a bit tired but I’m better. I heard from your conversation with your mom that you’ll give me a ride after they discharge me from the hospital. I thought my parents and Krystal will come. Where are they? And I don’t want to disturb you. There is no need to do it.” Jessica replied.

“Your parents are waiting for you at home because I said them that I’ll give you a ride. And I don’t want to hear once more that you think you disturb me. Right?” he smiled and walked towards her.

“Jessica, I know that you’re not feeling really good right now, but I wanted to tell you something. It’s important.”

“What is it? Go ahead!” Jessica replied. She was surprised what he was going to tell her.

“I don’t want to hide this anymore inside me that’s why I’ll just tell it to you. JESSICA, I LIKE YOU! I LIKE YOU A LOT! I fell in love with you and I just can’t hide my feelings towards you. I can’t stop thinking of you, I can’t sleep, I can’t eat because I just think of you. You’re beautiful, cute, nice… just amazing. I want to ask you something… Will you be my girlfriend?” Yul said really excited.

“Yul, I liked you from the first time I saw you. You are handsome, funny, you’re taking care of the others and what you did to me… I just can say that I’m so thankful that I met you. I LIKE YOU, TOO! And I’ll be your girlfriend!” She said and smiled at Yul who was already melted from the things she said.

“You’ll see. We’ll be together in good and bad, no matter what happens. I’ll protect you, I promise, because from now on you’re my princess. I love you, baby!” Yul responded and kissed her on the lips.

“I love you, too my dork. I just want one thing from you – Don’t leave me!” Jessica said and looked in his eyes.

“I won’t baby. Never!” Yul answered.

“Now let’s prepare my luggage because the doctor will come in a few minutes to see how I’m feeling and then we can go home.” Jessica said.

“Ok, just lay in your bed. I’ll prepare everything.” Yul replied and started packing her things.

In one hour they were ready to go home. Yul helped Jessica to get in the car and then drove away. In the car someone called on Jessica’s phone. It was Tiffany.

“Hey Fany, what are you doing? Aren’t you at the congress now?” Jessica asked.

“Hi Jess, yes we’re at the congress, but we’re having a break right now. How are you?” Tiffany asked.

“I was at the hospital but it’s nothing serious. Now I’m with my baby going home.” Jessica said and smiled at Yul.

“Wait, did I heard right, YOUR BABY. Jessica who’s he? I know him?” Tiffany asked surprised.

“It’s Yul, Taeng’s brother. He confessed me earlier in the hospital. He was so stressed because he wasn’t sure if I like him. Like a small kid worried about an exam.” Jessica said and laughed.

“Jessie, I’m so happy about both of you. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Say congrats from me to Yul! Wait a second Taeng wants to talk with his brother.” Tiffany replied and handed the phone to Taeng.

“Hey bother! Congrats! Don’t disappoint her and don’t leave her alone! I’m really happy for you Yul. We’ll celebrate it when we come back. Say congrats from me to Jessica. I’m hanging up now because the break finished. Bye! Love ya bro!” Taeng said and hang up.

Yul and Jessica chuckled and kissed each other. Tiffany and Taeng were really happy about them but they had to continue with the congress.

 

Hi guys. I’m sorry that I haven’t updated for a couple of days but I had some exams to study for. I hope you like the chapter. We’ll see if in the next chapter Taeng will confess Tiffany…