Chapter 8

When you love someone..

Seoul

Jessica and Yul finally arrived in front of Jessica’s house. Yul got out of the car, got Jessica’s luggage and helped her to go to the house. They entered and saw her parents and Krystal.

“Hi unnie! I missed you a lot!” Krystal said while hugging her sister.

“I missed you, too!” Jessica replied.

“I’m glad you’re finally here sweetheart.” said Mrs.Jung and hugged her daughter.

“Thanks to Yuri you’re back home my adorable daughter.” Mr.Jung added.

“I know, Yul did a thing that no one has done for me before - he saved my life. Actually from the first time I saw him I liked him. And he also likes me that’s why before coming here he confessed me in the hospital. So now I’m his girlfriend. I hope so you like him, too.” Jessica said and hold Yul’s hand.

“Congrats unnie. I like oppa really much and like you both as a couple.” Krystal replied excited.

“Congrats Jessica and Yul I hope so you don’t disappoint my daughter because you’ll see what will happen when you’ll see my bad side. I’m kidding. I just want her to be happy with the person who she loves. That’s all.” Mr.Jung responded and tapped Yul’s shoulder.

“Congrats my beauty. You deserve someone as Yul. He seems to be a nice guy and I’m sure he’ll protect you. Yul don’t disappoint her. You promise?” Mrs.Jung said and looked at Yul.

“I promise Mrs.Jung. Jessica is so sweet, loveable and beautiful. She’s just perfect. I won’t disappoint you or Jessica. I’ll take care of her to the end of my life because from now on she’s everything to me!” Yul replied and looked in Jessica’s eyes.

“I’m sorry but I have to meet my mother at her company. So I’m leaving Jessica to you and I just want her for the next couple of days to rest because she needs to. Baby I love you. I’ll call you later. And you’ll relax, right?” Yul said and kissed her on the lips.

“I’ll relax. Don’t worry about that. I love you my kiddo.” Jessica responded and smiled.

“Bye oppa! See you soon!” Krystal said.

“Bye Yul. Take care!” said both Mr.Jung and Mrs.Jung.

Yul got out of the house and drove the car to get to his mom. When he arrived Mrs.Kwon was talking with a model so he had to wait. Then he walked towards her and explained her everything. Yul also didn’t miss that he was now Jessica’s boyfriend. His mom was pretty excited and congratulated him. He told her that he’ll go back home because he want to rest.

Paris

It was around 5:00 p.m. The congress has just finished and Taeng proposed to go back to the hotel to take a shower and then have a dinner somewhere outside. Not long after that they were ready and went to one small restaurant in the centre of Paris which was really famous for the food they prepare there. Both didn’t want to go in some expensive restaurant just because they’re rich and because the food is really specially prepared. They just wanted to taste the real Parisian food. That’s why they headed to “Le petit Paris” (“Small Paris”). When Tiffany and Taeng walked in there were lots of people as usual. They choose a place which was at the back of the restaurant and there was pretty quiet. They ordered and while waiting Taeng said

“I brought you here because I wanted to talk about something with you. It’s a nice place here and I feel really calm whenever I’m here. Actually I’ve been a couple of times before and I always feel it’s like my home – cozy and the atmosphere is amazing. Well I think that it’s the perfect time to say you what I want to.”

“Then say it.” Tiffany said being nervous inside of what he was going to say.

“Well, I’m really not sure how to say it, but…” Taeng started.

“But what?” Tiffany asked.

“I like you. And I mean that I don’t like you as a friend but as something more than that…You’re beautiful, you have the eye smile killer that just melts me every time I see it. You’re also cute as a small baby. I just like everything about you. Will you be my girlfriend?” Taeng said and looked at her.

“When we first met at the company, you attracted me since then. You were handsome and also you welcomed me really nice. I fell for you from the first sight. I’ll be your girlfriend.” Tiffany answered and held his hand.

“I love you my little mushroom. I’ll be forever with you.” Taeng replied, put her hand on his cheek and kissed it.

“I love you my little panda bear. Forever and ever! Now let’s eat because I’m hungry.” Tiffany said and eye smiled.

“That’s my beautiful eye smile. Love you. Now I’ll eat because I’m also starving.” Taeng responded and smiled.

Both continued eating, laughing, saying sweet things one to each other and making cute expressions. Around 10:00 p.m. they went back to the hotel and entered their room. Now as a boyfriend and girlfriend they decided to sleep in the same bed. Taeng laid first and then Tiffany laid next to him putting her head on his chest. He kissed her and closed his eyes.

Seoul

Yul was laying on his bed thinking about Jessica. He decided to call her.

“Hey princess, are you sleeping?” Yul asked.

“No I was waiting for you my kiddo to call. You know what? I want to hug you. And kiss you. Just be with you.” Jessica replied and chuckled.

“I want to be with you, too baby. You know what? I LOVE YOU MY PRINCESS!” Yul yelled.

“Aish this kiddo! I love you so much!” Jessica smiled.

“Ok baby I just wanted to hear your voice. Now I want you to sleep because as you remember you have to relax, right? I love you! I’ll come to see you tomorrow! Bye princess!” Yul replied.

“Fine I’ll sleep now and in my dreams will be you. I love you my kiddo and I’ll wait for you tomorrow. Bye!” Jessica answered and hung up.

 

Taeny and Yulsic are so loveable, aren’t they? Hope you guys like the chapter. I’ll update soon.