Chapter 19

When you love someone..

Tuesday evening, about 7:00 p.m. at Kwon’s mansion

Taeng and Yul were in the living room talking about something.

“Hey brother, what will you do with Tiffany tonight?” Yul asked.

“I prepared a little surprise. Hope she likes it.” Taeng answered.

“Something romantic or …” Yul said.

“Hey you! What are you thinking? You’re just so .” Taeng yelled.

“Ok, ok, I’m just kidding. But I know that you already had with her so it won’t be something new for you, right?” Yul replied.

“Yeah but still. I know she likes it when I’m romantic so I just want to make her happy.” Taeng responded.

Yul just nodded and smiled. Suddenly someone walked towards them. It was Jessica.

“Hey baby? Where were you? I was searching for you everywhere in the house.” Jessica asked.

“I’m here baby. Come here.” Yul answered and held her hand. She sat in his lap, put her hands around his neck and kissed him passionately on the lips. Yul wrapped his hands tight around her waist and hugged her. They were like in their own world without noticing that someone was calling their names. It was Taeng.

“YAHH GUYS! DO YOU HEAR ME?” he yelled.

“Oh, sorry. But we missed each other.” Yul said.

“Fine. Tiffany is waiting for me, so we’re going out.” Taeng responded.

“Ok bro. Bye!” Yul replied and continued kissing Jessica passionately.

Outside the house Taeng and Tiffany got in the car and drove away.

“Where are we going baby?” Tiffany asked.

“Well, it’s a secret. I won’t say anything but just drive.” Taeng replied.

“Fine.” Tiffany answered cutely and looked out of the window.

Not long after that they arrived and Taeng parked the car. The place wasn’t something really special. Actually there was a concert of some K-pop groups. It was really crowded with many fans and other people who were just enjoying the music. Tiffany was a bit surprised because she expected something romantic and not a concert, but still she didn’t say anything.

“Baby, wait for a sec here. I’ll go get some drinks.” Taeng said.

“Ok baby.” Tiffany answered and kissed him on the cheek.

Taeng was walking to the stage. He has paid the organizers of the concert for the surprise that he was going to do. One of the groups was still singing and Taeng was waiting behind the scenes. The group finished their performance and then Taeng went on stage holding a microphone. He looked on the side where Tiffany was standing.

“Tiffany, baby, look up here!” Taeng yelled so she could hear him.

Tiffany looked at the stage and saw Taeng who was standing there, smiling at her.

“Baby, I know that maybe it’s a stupid idea to come here and say it like this but I just wanted everyone to hear what I’m gonna say. I LOVE YOU TIFFANY! I LOVE YOU TO DEATH, MY LITTLE MUSHROOM! I JUST WANT EVERYONE TO HEAR THAT, CUZ I’M NOT EMBARRASSED TO SAY IT! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY LIFE WORTH LIVING! I JUST ADORE YOU AND I CAN’ LIVE WITHOUT YOU BABY!” Taeng yelled.

Tiffany was staying in the crowd, blushing like crazy. She didn’t expect something like this. It was the first time someone has done something like this for her. She was just amazed and happy and surprised and just so many thoughts were running through her mind. While Taeng was walking towards her, the people around were saying “Wahh, she’s so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.” “They’re so sweet together.” “I want to be on her place right now.”

“Baby!” Tiffany said and hugged him really tight.

“Hey baby!” Taeng replied.

“I love you, too my panda bear. I’m so glad that I met you and I’m with you now. I can’t imagine being without you.” Tiffany started crying.

“Hey mushroom, why are you crying? I don’t want you to be sad or something.” Taeng asked.

“I’m crying of happiness, Taeng. Because I’m happy. I’m happy being with you. I don’t want anything else in the world but just you.” Tiffany smiled while a tear ran down her cheek.

“You know I’ll never leave you, right?” Taeng asked while wiping her tear with his thumb.

“I know, baby.” Tiffany answered and kissed him passionately.

The other people who were already screaming and enjoying the cute scene were watching at the two lovers who were walking, getting out of the crowded place. They got in the car and drove away.

One month had passed. At Kwon’s mansion everyone was in the living room waiting for Yul. Kwon’s company had signed a new contract with a company from Australia and he had to go there for a month and work with the new company. When the things are fine he would come back. Yul got his luggage and walked down the stairs. He put it in the hallway and entered the living room. Everyone was there to say him goodbye.

“Hey mom, dad.” Yul said.

“Good luck my boy and take care.” Mr.Kwon replied and hugged his son.

“Yul, take care and call us often so we know what is happening with you, ok?” Mrs.Kwon added.

“Yeah mom! I love you” Yul responded and hugged his mother like a small child.

“Taeng, come here brother. I want you to take care of everyone. I want you to work hard in the company until I’m done with the things in Australia, right?” Yul said.

“Yes brother. Don’t worry. I’ll take care of everything here. It’s ok.” Taeng replied and hugged his brother. As a small kid Yul

 

“Hey Tiffany! I’ll miss you. And take care of Taeng, you know he needs you.” Taeng said.

“Yes Yul. I’ll miss your dorky self.” Tiffany hugged her friend and eye smiled.

“Oh, here comes my cousin. Hyoyeon, you know I’ll miss you, right? But will you miss me?” Yul asked childishly.

“Aish, you little kid. Of course I’ll miss you. Come here.” Hyoyeon hugged him and tickled him a bit also like a small child.

“Who is the little kid now, huh?” Taeng asked laughing with Tiffany.

“Hey you!” Hyoyeon yelled and ran to her another cousin and started tickling him also. In a few seconds Mrs.Kwon yelled at both of them to stop and they excused themselves while smiling at each other.

The only person who was staying aside and not telling even a word was Jessica. She wasn’t even looking at the others. Jessica was staying in front of the big window, looking outside and thinking about something. Yul approached her from behind and hugged her. She didn’t turn so Yul kissed her cutely on the neck. But Jessica didn’t move again. Yul was a bit worried why she wasn’t responding. He held her shoulders and turned her to face him. She was looking down not trying to look up in his eyes. Yul called her name but she was still looking down.

“Hey baby! What’s happening? Why aren’t you talking?” Yul asked looking worriedly at her.

“Baby say something!” Yul said and shook her shoulders.

“Yul...don’t leave me. Please!” Jessica said and started crying.

“Baby! It’s ok. Don’t cry.” Yul replied.

“I won’t die so there’s nothing to worry about.” Yul continued.

“Don’t even say that you can die. DON’T EVER SAY THIS!” Jessica responded.

“Ok baby. But you know that nothing bad will happen so you just don’t have to worry about that. It’s even harder for me to leave you here but I have to go. It’s just work. After one month I’ll be staying here on the same place, hugging you and kissing you. Just wait a bit for that moment. I just want you to know something – I love you and this will never change.” Yul said and hugged her tight. Jessica was crying like a small baby. Yul was with teary eyes, trying not to cry but suddenly a tear ran down his cheek. He wiped it up fast because he didn’t want Jessica to see him. He stopped hugging her and kissed her passionately. And both of them walked towards the others. All of them went to the front door. Yul got his luggage and waved at them saying “goodbye”. He smiled and walked outside and he drove away to the airport. Not long after that he was already in the plane sitting on his seat waiting for the plane to fly off. Suddenly Yul saw something strange… 

 

Hey guys! I'm sorry again. I told you I'll update faster this time but it ended up like almost a week. But still here's the new chapter. Wait for the next one to see what will happen with Yul. I hope so you liked the Taeny cute moment. It was really sweet, right? Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE. Thanks for supporting me!